Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:56:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] RISKMOON |DEFI|Dynamic Yield Strategy Aggregator | 🔥🔥  (Read 268 times)
Moremoney01

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 10:34:31 AM

Since we're already getting fat redistribution - can I stake my riskmoon? They're just dipping around in my wallet.
Vicky agarwal (OP)

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 11:41:58 AM

Remember, you can use all of these slash commands in the main channel!
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2021, 12:29:55 PM

CoinGecko Update

We have been working with CoinGecko to resolve the pricing display bug, and this has now been corrected,  Below are the full details:

Recently, CoinGecko notified us, they added CoinTiger as a market to our RiskMoon listing.   Shortly after we received reports from the community there was a major price discrepancy on CoinGecko vs other listings. We reached out to CoinGeko to have them investigate.  After the investigation, it was found CoinTiger uses the sUSDT pair which was not being translated right into the overall price on CoinGecko, so CoinGecko removed the CoinTiger exchange from the Markets view.  They have also banned sUSDT pairs from being added in the future on their listings, until their devs get this resolved.  We asked if they could support TCH pairs, since CoinTiger supports this pair for RiskMoon, and they do not today, but their devs have been notified about this to look into it.

Please note, your funds were SAFU during this entire time as this was purely a pricing display bug on CoinGecko and affected only sites that read CoinGecko data which has now been corrected.

We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.
Usala

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2021, 02:25:22 PM

CoinGecko Update

We have been working with CoinGecko to resolve the pricing display bug, and this has now been corrected,  Below are the full details:

Recently, CoinGecko notified us, they added CoinTiger as a market to our RiskMoon listing.   Shortly after we received reports from the community there was a major price discrepancy on CoinGecko vs other listings. We reached out to CoinGeko to have them investigate.  After the investigation, it was found CoinTiger uses the sUSDT pair which was not being translated right into the overall price on CoinGecko, so CoinGecko removed the CoinTiger exchange from the Markets view.  They have also banned sUSDT pairs from being added in the future on their listings, until their devs get this resolved.  We asked if they could support TCH pairs, since CoinTiger supports this pair for RiskMoon, and they do not today, but their devs have been notified about this to look into it.

Please note, your funds were SAFU during this entire time as this was purely a pricing display bug on CoinGecko and affected only sites that read CoinGecko data which has now been corrected.

And they almost cost me an heart attach, seeing my balance this morning i thought I've become a billionaire  Grin
Usala

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 01:49:50 PM

CoinGecko Update

We have been working with CoinGecko to resolve the pricing display bug, and this has now been corrected,  Below are the full details:

Recently, CoinGecko notified us, they added CoinTiger as a market to our RiskMoon listing.   Shortly after we received reports from the community there was a major price discrepancy on CoinGecko vs other listings. We reached out to CoinGeko to have them investigate.  After the investigation, it was found CoinTiger uses the sUSDT pair which was not being translated right into the overall price on CoinGecko, so CoinGecko removed the CoinTiger exchange from the Markets view.  They have also banned sUSDT pairs from being added in the future on their listings, until their devs get this resolved.  We asked if they could support TCH pairs, since CoinTiger supports this pair for RiskMoon, and they do not today, but their devs have been notified about this to look into it.

And they almost cost me an heart attach, seeing my balance this morning i thought I've become a billionaire  Grin

Any news about Coingecko yet?
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 10:08:55 AM

Weekly Update 6/9/21

New website should be live today or tomorrow AM at the latest! We will send a further announcement when we cut over to it.

We have lined up a CoinTelegraph article after having met with them on a conference call and done some verification with them. CoinTelegraph gets millions of views a month so we are very excited for this. Please see below the breakdown of what we have agreed to and will be receiving. It will take approx 7 days for the article to hit CoinTelegraph.

- Comprehensive Coin Telegraph article on RiskMoon
- Article pinned and promoted on Coin Telegraph home page ("Additional content Promotion" section) for 3 days
- Article promoted in "Related News" section (at the bottom of articles) for 7 days

NFT marketplace should be done very soon, again sorry lacking on the time detail. It is basically complete but there are a few issues that @ox3isa is actively working through. It needs to work seamlessly with both ERC721 and ERC1155 to be useful in DEEPSPACE and we are supporting multiple tokens.

@scroogious will post more details about TRIAL 2!

Thank you for your patience.
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 08:23:25 PM

We're running three contests - all end Sunday June 20th: 🚀🚀🚀

1, 12,500,000,000 riskmoon for the  most active member in main chat - will be measured by how active and what they have been posted.
2, 12,500,000,000 riskmoon for best shiller (screengrab/keep link to your shills; and keep count of them; come Sunday we will ask how many shills everyone did and the one with largest shillings will win (proof is needed to win).
3, 12,500,000,000 riskmoon for most active in alpha trials
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: