Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:16:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SNL - Elon Musk Live Steaming Link  (Read 192 times)
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 07:43:36 AM

I think its a temporary correction in dogecoin and it will rise from here. This is the biggest development in Doge and it can be huge as SpaceX is not accepting Dogecoin.
Can we just stop seeing Musk as some kind of hero for a minute? He's multiplied his wealth and have zero damns about everyone else's. He's a billionaire - he doesn't care about helping us. He only cares about going even stronger in the wealth game and making even more money.

Is this Doge & SpaceX thing called development tho? Because besides another attempt at a Doge pump, there doesn't seem to be much of a development here...
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 07:50:12 AM

I think its a temporary correction in dogecoin and it will rise from here. This is the biggest development in Doge and it can be huge as SpaceX is not accepting Dogecoin.
Can we just stop seeing Musk as some kind of hero for a minute? He's multiplied his wealth and have zero damns about everyone else's. He's a billionaire - he doesn't care about helping us. He only cares about going even stronger in the wealth game and making even more money.

Is this Doge & SpaceX thing called development tho? Because besides another attempt at a Doge pump, there doesn't seem to be much of a development here...

I think people will soon start worship this guy and Dogecoin. It's amazing what people can do just to earn an extra cash. Unbelievable really what the human race is up to. Really sad and disgusting also.

1 BTC = 1 BTC
Luffygroove

Activity: 966
Merit: 25

Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 07:59:17 AM

so this was those legendary live streaming where Elon Musk became a host and slaughter dogecoin, lol kidding aside. Dogecoin really played by Musk and it seems like those coin's fate is in his hand. This is real proof of old adage in the crypto world that advises us to focus on the trading before the news comes (still rumor) and immediately after the news comes. It's called "buy the rumor, sell the news". There's always a rapid movement in those moments, and sadly Musk's performance in SNL had the opposite effect than what's imagined by investors.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: