Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:18:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Indian Nuclear Security Exposed  (Read 126 times)
UmerIdrees (OP)

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2021, 12:16:26 AM

The world is under a serious threat now. I wonder how many people in india have access to URANIUM.
This is only one incident which is being caught and brought on media.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DigitalFox

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 01:58:43 AM

If it's true I wonder what isotope it was. Natural uranium U-238 is pretty much useless for the purpose you're thinking of as it needs to be enriched to U-235 first. But in can be used in manufacturing of both armor and armor piercing shells.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 03:18:08 AM

In fact, two people were arrested and the seized substance sent to the laboratory for checking the purity. Wait! this happened just 3 days ago media is busy covering the death and cases from covid in India so the complete investigation will expose who are those two persons who carried such a deadly radioactive material.
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 03:36:59 AM

I see this more like a scenario in black market, instead of being really a threat in India, I think that it will be delivered to some other country for Black Market business that was caught.

Though, in world view, it is alarming and must be stopped, though any kind of uranium, might it be used for nuclear technology or armory will be still a threat if used wrong.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 08:22:59 AM

I see this more like a scenario in black market, instead of being really a threat in India, I think that it will be delivered to some other country for Black Market business that was caught.

Though, in world view, it is alarming and must be stopped, though any kind of uranium, might it be used for nuclear technology or armory will be still a threat if used wrong.

I would consider this a big security breach. How come anyone can get hold of uranium bypassing the security of the armed forces of the nation.
I also believe it was meant to sell this to any country and it could have been inside job. A transparent investigation may reveal further details.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6263

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2021, 05:35:11 PM

Well shit, I guess I have to go buy my uranium on eBay https://www.ebay.com/itm/133753945375 and Amazon https://smile.amazon.com/s?k=B08R6BN7F7 instead of getting from my Indian supplier.
As DigitalFox said without knowing it's purity and refinement how dangerous it is, is just a guess.

Anything that just has a hastag instead of a link to a real news story is 99.99999% of the time not worth even looking at as news.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 11:36:48 PM

India is a country with a strong military, they possess nuclear weapons. So countries in the world are afraid of India. However, the covid 19 pandemic has weakened the Indian economy, and the country's security situation has been delayed. Many military secrets were revealed, especially nuclear weapons. Scientists have exposed nuclear weapons in India, putting the security situation in the country in a state of alarm.

semobo

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 05:13:37 AM

India is a country with a strong military, they possess nuclear weapons. So countries in the world are afraid of India. However, the covid 19 pandemic has weakened the Indian economy, and the country's security situation has been delayed. Many military secrets were revealed, especially nuclear weapons. Scientists have exposed nuclear weapons in India, putting the security situation in the country in a state of alarm.
I didn't see anything related to what you are talking about in the media or social media because leaks anything related to nuclear weapon is not the only a danger to a particular country, it can be the end of the world too and I am sure nothing happened as you told or else the countries won't be helping India right now, they will impose sanctions. Tongue
virasog
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 01:32:37 PM

I didn't see anything related to what you are talking about in the media or social media because leaks anything related to nuclear weapon is not the only a danger to a particular country, it can be the end of the world too and I am sure nothing happened as you told or else the countries won't be helping India right now, they will impose sanctions. Tongue

So you mean that this news was false and there was no misuse of the uranium ?
I doubt it because the news contains all the evidences but i don't think any country will put sanctions on India because they have good relation with Israel  and America.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
semobo

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 03:01:12 PM

I doubt it because the news contains all the evidences but i don't think any country will put sanctions on India because they have good relation with Israel  and America.
Having 7KG of uranium doesn't mean that the nuclear weapon secrets were revealed, its possible to buy such things on the black market and its also available in amazon like a website which is for research purpose and not the exact same material we see on a nuclear weapon.
virasog
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 07:24:46 AM

Having 7KG of uranium doesn't mean that the nuclear weapon secrets were revealed, its possible to buy such things on the black market and its also available in amazon like a website which is for research purpose and not the exact same material we see on a nuclear weapon.

For sure, we are not the nuclear scientist and know which amount of uranium is not harmful. Based on the news, it was clear that it was a security breach and should not have happened. A lot of bad things are happening in the black market, that does not mean that we stop criticizing them.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄