Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:15:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help S9 firmware flash issue, works, but stalls when pool changed  (Read 102 times)
oxlithiumxo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 03:54:53 AM

Today for no known reason my S9 wouldn't spool up after 45 min it wouldn't load and start hashing when I plugged it in today. It has been working fine for a month. It was new never used sealed in box. I reflashed firmware with keep settings to 2017 firmware. Same after 45 min. I did sd card t9+ recovery, flashed 2017 firmware unchecked keep settings and it spools up In the usual 5 minutes but to the stock antpool addresses.
When I change the pool addresses it goes back to hanging for 45+min. When I reflash and uncheck keep settings it fires right up. Change pools and hangs.
I let it run for 20min on the stock pools after reflashing and tried a completely differnt pool and same.

Any ideas?
oxlithiumxo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 06:01:06 AM

Update fixed. Both stratum I was using were dead, went to another pool host and it worked bit only after 20 min on the stock antpools. Figured this out by repeating test.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: