Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:58:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on Elon?  (Read 445 times)
dikistutmazsabri

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 10:06:38 PM

I think elon musk is manipulating the market. I can say that I am starting to feel a little uncomfortable with this manipulation like everyone else. it does not do well by guiding people about coins. People don't always make money when they invest in elon musk. He lost a lot of money. It will be more positive for him to leave the market alone. Do not confuse people waiting by constantly tweeting coins.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 10:23:57 PM

I think elon musk is manipulating the market. I can say that I am starting to feel a little uncomfortable with this manipulation like everyone else. it does not do well by guiding people about coins. People don't always make money when they invest in elon musk. He lost a lot of money. It will be more positive for him to leave the market alone. Do not confuse people waiting by constantly tweeting coins.

it's always on the side of investors whether to follow him or not, you have your free will in terms of investing to any
project that you think will help you to succeed from this business.

Musk is another type's of influencer it's more on speculations but not as direct as sure thing whenever he tweets something
it's all on you if how will you interpret the market.
Indeed, people have already known about Elon Musk, he is a market influencer and what he does to the crypto market is something like manipulation. But it doesn't mean that He owes everything in here, not he's not. From what I saw this time, Elon Makes a good business in crypto and his participation gives some room for the market to get known and increases crypto users. We don't need to afraid of what he does because honestly, he is helping us and encourages other business firms to adopt Bitcoin.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 10:26:26 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2021, 11:57:08 PM by tanjiran

And this really disrupts the market. Analysis became invalid when there was a tweet attack. I did not dare in because the price changes were very wild and very difficult to predict. I prefer other coins or tokens that are clearer in the direction of development with real functions.

Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 348

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 10:49:51 PM

So the ‘big day’ for Doge on SNL has come an gone and it turns out that the so called positive announcement from Elon on Doge ends up being a mockery. I’d love to what people think his agenda was in turning the table on his supposed cheerleading of the coin.
People do get easily blinded but there are ones who are aware enough or smart enough on not letting themselves dragged with the hype or shilling on a particular coin.
It just turns out that Elon is a popular and a rich person who can really make things on what he do have in mind.He might be giving out positive vibes with Doge
and mainly supporting it but you dont know on whats happening behind the curtains this is why if you do just tend to dive in for the sake of profits
then you should be mindful on when to get in and when to get out in the market and dont easily fool yourself that it can go further more.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
arapgeceleri

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 11:00:01 PM

Elon Musk impresses people about the market, yes, but here the responsibility belongs to the people. They totally trust elon musk and don't have to invest every time they tweet. However, due to the increases experienced after tweeting a few times, people now want to follow this strategy completely and unfortunately invest without thinking. this is not true. We shouldn't let anyone else guide us. because when we lose money, someone else will not give us money. It is better to consider these and invest. After getting ideas, we have to create an investment strategy ourselves.

Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2021, 11:06:11 PM

I think Elon is good for crypto. He's just going with the memes and doge though. I don't like doge too much since it doesn't really have any fundamentals so I rather have a coin like DIVI.

Elon is good for creating market hype
currently, the value of 20 thousand Dogecoin that I got from the Coinpot faucet has gone up high

I waited patiently for Doge go to price $ 1
many do not really like Doge, because it is still basic from this token which was created just for jokes

Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 11:11:49 PM

Elon Musk impresses people about the market, yes, but here the responsibility belongs to the people. They totally trust elon musk and don't have to invest every time they tweet. However, due to the increases experienced after tweeting a few times, people now want to follow this strategy completely and unfortunately invest without thinking. this is not true. We shouldn't let anyone else guide us. because when we lose money, someone else will not give us money. It is better to consider these and invest. After getting ideas, we have to create an investment strategy ourselves.
Nevertheless, we don't just let Elon manipulates us all. He uses his name to fool innocent people and become his prey.
He actually promoting Doge but in the end, he is the one who benefits a lot while those investors suffer losses.

I know Elon Musk is a smart person, he can easily make us stupid if we keep following him.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tinopener

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 11:17:04 PM

At first I thought Elon was playing a dangerous game by pumping Doge that could destroy confidence in crypto by making it into a joke.

Then I thought any publicity for crypto is good publicity.

Now I think we are going to have to go through lots of these sorts of ups and downs if crypto is going to be robust enough to survive.

Ultimately I think Elon is a genius in a unique position who therefore sees the big picture more than anyone else, so we should trust his opinions.
Luffygroove

Activity: 966
Merit: 25

Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 06:39:47 AM

For me he's kinda clever if not wicked, he knows how to stir mass and move it as he wants thanks for his popularity. I think from the start it's already fabricated, and now he's playing doge as if it's in his hand. One time he does the hype, another time he does the mockery just for some pump and dump. It happened over and over again and I don't understand why people still join the crowd. I assume many beginners without proper research done that. Now, all I'm doing is hope for the best for those people.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
CryptoGuy42

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 03:08:52 PM

I think Elon is good for crypto. He's just going with the memes and doge though. I don't like doge too much since it doesn't really have any fundamentals so I rather have a coin like DIVI.

DOGE is going to leave a lot of new investors as bag holders.
I am looking at different projects like ADA, VET, AGLO, DIVI.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 05:41:47 PM

As expected he made dogecoin look like a joke on a live TV, now dogecoin is paying the price cause it's dumping hard right now, Elon Musk was just manipulating the market nothing more, he probably didn't take the dogecoin shilling too serious like his devoted followers did, so sorry for those who got affected buying a meme coin with no use case, maybe this will teach them a lesson. A
Unlikely, people most of the time never learn a lesson from their mistakes as they are not even aware they made a mistake, it is likely they are going to think that Elon just found something wrong with the coin and he was kind enough to let them know and saved them from losing even more money.

I know it sounds very delusional but that is the way it is, and as long as people keep thinking like that then we are bound to see this happening over and over again, because even if those people lose all their money they are always replaced by other newbies that do not know any better.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2021, 05:52:47 PM

Unlikely, people most of the time never learn a lesson from their mistakes as they are not even aware they made a mistake, it is likely they are going to think that Elon just found something wrong with the coin and he was kind enough to let them know and saved them from losing even more money.
Very true. Even if they see that there's something wrong already, they're still good with Elon and even it's obvious that he dumped a lot after all of those hot news and announcements, they're still going to lean, believe and trust him. It's all about him no matter what happens, these investors are blindly going to follow him.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Refrumatrix

Activity: 301
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 07:20:44 PM

Elon has the power to manipulate the market but mind you many will benefit from this manipulation as well, meaning that everyone can't be a winner there will always be losers and winners, if you are smart take profits and re plan your strategy

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: