Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:01:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Staking or not to stake, kraken?  (Read 205 times)
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 11:15:41 PM

while staking you can't access the coin staked until the staking period is over but you will get your passive income footing the percentage the exchange agreed on.
This depends on different policies of different platform, on Binance, you decide to lock your coins for 15, 30, 60, 90 days, also there is flexible staking where you can pull out at any given time. On apeswap, you can stake and unstake anytime you want.
Staking crypto in CEX is not recommended.

Why do you think this? isn't it better to keep assets somewhere you trust?
To be honest, I had more trust in CEX exchanges like Binance, Kucoin, Cex, rather than some very new platform. Especially if they offer almost the same APR.
Cex APY is too low compare to Dex, that's why most investors consider staking on dex. Honestly, staking is risky whether on cex or dex but you should be careful where you operate this.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1315

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 01:47:01 AM

Eventually you will realize that both cex and dex are not very safe to hold funds for long because just as it easy to hack into cex same equally applies to dex, the moment you made up your mind to engage in staking or any other earning activities that requires you committing your funds you already accept the risk and ready to bare the consequences, and they say no risk no gain Smiley
Yes I'm aware with it mate. I'd rather risk it to some staking that let me earns some profits while holding it alone and wait for it to go up in prices. Unless there is a deflanationary feature like reflect finance that send transaction tokens to all holders. Staking is also good way of profitings which doesn't have a consumption like mining except for that sweet risk.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 11:23:52 PM

Eventually you will realize that both cex and dex are not very safe to hold funds for long because just as it easy to hack into cex same equally applies to dex, the moment you made up your mind to engage in staking or any other earning activities that requires you committing your funds you already accept the risk and ready to bare the consequences, and they say no risk no gain Smiley
Yes I'm aware with it mate. I'd rather risk it to some staking that let me earns some profits while holding it alone and wait for it to go up in prices. Unless there is a deflanationary feature like reflect finance that send transaction tokens to all holders. Staking is also good way of profitings which doesn't have a consumption like mining except for that sweet risk.
Everything does have its own corresponding risk and any forms or ways of earning profit there would always be accompanied risk to it which is normal.

Staking is something other medium on earning token but basing off into the interest or profit that you could possibly get then i dont see for it to be worth but there are still
some people who are really that interested too much with these things.

Its up to someone if they can really handle out the risk or not.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████