Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:02:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi everyone. Need some help  (Read 24 times)
ruffhauser (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 05:50:34 AM

Hi all,

Im a retired trigger puller and a single dad Im trying to get into this mining thing and I am running into some issues.  I have two antminer L3+ and one was sold to me labled as brand new but when I set it up and went to log into the admin root:root did not work. I reset it and the lights flashed but there was no beep. I tried again any how and the root root did not work. So I am assuming that it is not brand new and something is wrong with it. I an send it back unless someone knows what to do to fix it. My second has been a pain and I have learned alot in the last few days. I finally can see it on my pool. However the stats page on my admin in the miner will not show me the status of the cards. Also i can see it on the pool but its not working. I did have to flash it with some new firmware I believe and thats when I could see it on the pool. Does anyone have any suggestions Im running this one miner and its not doing anything for me but adding to my electric bill. Im really interested in this mining and acctually could really use the side cash. Just need someone to help. please.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: