Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:02:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Wouldn't Invest $1 In Dogecoin And Here Are 10 Reasons Why  (Read 685 times)
Cryptoshops

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 09:30:44 PM

I am a happy bunny with Doge because I mined thousands of it when it first launched in 2013 and I just let it sit there. Now thanks to Mr Musk I am smiling Smiley  Doge is also used for payments because of its low cost transaction fees compared to other coins so it does have a use and it is also still pretty easy to mine compared to a lot of other coins ... Doge to the moon Smiley
Good for you.
So, you mean you still holding it up until now and only used it for payment?
Then you must be one of those Doge believer and a loyal supporter since day one.
However, that doesn't change the fact that Doge is memecoin, because most of the alts in the market were aiming for a high tx speed and low fees just like XRP.
And that doesn't change the fact that what the OP said is true.

I sold some of it when it hit 52 pence but I am holding on to the rest for now,   Coinbase  will be listing it soon so that will most prob push the price up again in which case I will sell some more. I have also left some in Binance because they offer a small apy % on it.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 09:49:07 PM

There are a million cryptos like that. Why single out dogecoin?
Because doge is the king of meme and started it all. Due to its success many shitcoins were created similar to doge no utility and just pure hype hoping to be another doge in the making.

We have different perspective on choosing what coins to invest in, some of us prefer the old estalished coins while others are riding the hype of meme coins.

But regardless of what you prefer, what important is the profit, investing in crypto is risky so deal with it based on the coins you chose to invest in.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: