Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YUCREAT AIRDROP ~ Receive 200 YUC coins  (Read 2119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcub (OP)

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2021, 03:04:00 AM

YUC is happy to announce the Launch of its YUC Web Wallet. Check this video link to find out how you can create and use the YUC Web Wallet: https://youtube.com/watch?v=9l0Htd0UCiQ

Start creating your YUC Web Wallet at https://wallet.cryptoyuc.org

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Komemarz2

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 04:36:26 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2021, 05:02:14 PM by Komemarz2

Telegram ID: @komeoth
JackieAinsley

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 12:58:00 PM

Airdrop is a great opportunity to attract the attention of the crypto community to the work of the platform, and at the same time to test it. It is very important to acquire the loyalty of the crypto community.
Nekonoid

Activity: 212

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 02:04:40 PM

YUC is happy to announce the Launch of its YUC Web Wallet. Check this video link to find out how you can create and use the YUC Web Wallet: https://youtube.com/watch?v=9l0Htd0UCiQ

The wallet has already been launched, and the airdrop was successful. I think this is very good for the start of the project. The main thing is to continue to develop the project further, so that investor confidence in the project increases.
Billit$

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 02:35:32 PM

My Telegram ID:::: :@asadul2160
jorjeIII

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 04:44:58 PM

The wallet has already been launched, and the airdrop was successful. I think this is very good for the start of the project. The main thing is to continue to develop the project further, so that investor confidence in the project increases.

You need to have not only a working product, but also a developed community. Therefore, it is important to attract new people to the project and develop its ecosystem.
rajon86

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 08:15:37 PM

My Telegram ID: @Rajon969
erikodok22

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 09:04:54 PM

MY TELEGRAM ID : @erikodok21
segwlala

Activity: 1806
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2021, 12:13:46 AM

MY TELEGRAM ID : @bejosekali

MY Pulbik Wallet : YnJ8psPnE2H3wLQEyhbCH473Z8if9muirJ
Naveedgondal

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 02:26:24 AM

#PROOF OF REGISTRATION
My Telegram Username : @ahsankhan50
My wallet Address : YciFQCjUiYjwYpnJ9zooG3u9B2Qan9znED
Deepak33725

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 06:32:58 AM

#PROOF OF REGISTRATION
My Telegram Username : @MithooGee
My wallet address: YfCqHdwtJXCH5pQH17FyyKQjQKzJjMgwTf
tees420mar

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 09:25:26 AM

My Telegram ID: @maritees420

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Pintadj

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 08:06:01 PM

You need to have not only a working product, but also a developed community. Therefore, it is important to attract new people to the project and develop its ecosystem.

Now there is a lot of competition among cryptocurrency projects, so airdrops play a big role, as they help to create and support a community of users.
SDKmaster

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 08:51:21 AM

Now there is a lot of competition among cryptocurrency projects, so airdrops play a big role, as they help to create and support a community of users.

For any project, liquidity is important, and in order to have good liquidity, you need to have a large community and airdrop is a great opportunity to increase the community.
TmHsHel

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 07:43:41 PM

For any project, liquidity is important, and in order to have good liquidity, you need to have a large community and airdrop is a great opportunity to increase the community.

Airdrop certainly helps to attract attention to the project, advertising and promotion are also important for any project.
Iminingpro
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 12:18:15 PM

Airdrop certainly helps to attract attention to the project, advertising and promotion are also important for any project.

The most important thing is to have a listing on the cryptocurrency exchanges. It should be easy to buy and sell tokens to attract more participants to the airdrop.
Bertyda

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 05:03:56 PM

The most important thing is to have a listing on the cryptocurrency exchanges. It should be easy to buy and sell tokens to attract more participants to the airdrop.

Now the cryptocurrency market is growing and this is a great opportunity to attract attention to the project, as many people are interested in cryptocurrency.
cryptoserega

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 01:49:14 PM

Now the cryptocurrency market is growing and this is a great opportunity to attract attention to the project, as many people are interested in cryptocurrency.

Now the script currency market is growing and airdrops are becoming popular. For any coin, liquidity and a large community are important. It is very important to continue developing the project ecosystem further in the future.
Garsipop

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 08:18:08 PM

Now the script currency market is growing and airdrops are becoming popular. For any coin, liquidity and a large community are important. It is very important to continue developing the project ecosystem further in the future.

Now the market continues to grow. It is very important for airdrop participants to be able to sell the tokens received on airdrop, so the liquidity of the project and listings on the exchange are very important.
@shiva

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 08:11:23 AM

My Telegram ID : @shivamaster1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: