Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:26:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiring Full Stack Developer for Gambling Site - 50USD/Hour  (Read 73 times)
generalaladeen (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 05:18:40 PM

Hi. I am looking to make a crypto/steam skin betting site. I already run a successful site in the steam skin market but I am looking to branch out. I am looking for a hard-working, self-motivated developer who I will not have to look over his shoulder to make sure he is doing his work. Going above and beyond will be rewarded.

Please do not contact me if you have not worked on betting sites before. I expect you to have previous work in the field.
Discord: boris#7853

Requirements
Deposits: The deposit system will draw data from Steam Api’s to fetch and value their
steam inventory and then a bot that will send a trade request using the user's Trade
Link. The player will select the items from their Steam inventory they wish to deposit and upon confirmation that the bot has received the trade they will be credited onsite
balance. There will also be the option to deposit Litecoin (LTC).

Withdraws: Withdraws will work with the same bot as deposits and players will be given
the option to withdraw any skins from its inventory with onsite coins. Once again use
Steam Api’s to fetch and value the bots steam inventory.

Cases: The case page showcases the different cases that the site has to offer; these
cases include differently valued skins (set by the site). The player pays to open one of
these cases for a chance to win one of the skins within the case. The player can either
profit or lose from the case. An example of a case would be - “10% profit case” in which
the player pays one dollar to open a case in which there is a 10% chance they get a 10$
skin and a 90% chance they get nothing. Please reference https://csgoroll.com to see
these cases demonstrated in action. While the game that csgoroll uses for skins is
different, conceptually I am aiming for the same animation and feel to the cases.

Case Battles: Case battles take place between two players. One player selects the
cases that they would like to include in the battle and then pays for and starts the battle.
The joining player selects the battle that has been created on the Case Battle page and
pays the same amount as the creating player to enter. The Case battle begins and the
cases are opened with a spinning animation, at the end of the battle once all cases
have been opened the player who amassed skins worth the most wins and takes the
other players winnings as well. While the case battle shows the player winning ‘skins’ at
the end of the battle the player is paid out via balance to their onsite balance. The
spinning and winning of skins in the battle is just a visual effect.

Chat: on the left side of the page there is a chat where once logged in with a steam
account, players can chat amongst themselves.

Levels: On the top right of the page where the player will log in it will display a number
next to their name that is their level, the level is simply a number that corresponds with
how much they have wagered. This is completely arbitrary and has no actual
functionality.

5 Free Cases: When a player first enters the site they will have the ability to enter a
promo code to redeem 5 cases that on average pay 5 cents in winnings. To redeem
these cases a player must own rust and have 5 hours in the game - Use Steam Api’s to
check.

Provably Fair: When a case is opened the site will use a hash that it has pulled from
Random.org earlier in the day to calculate the outcome of the case. This hash will beavailable to the player and once the case has been opened the secret will be made
available so that they can go to the provably fair section of the website and confirm that
the round was legitimate.

Important Notes: Bot System for deposits and withdraws must have a refund system for
if the player declines the trade or does not have mobile authenticator on their steam
account.

There must be a database set up that lists the balance and all relevant information for
players.

There must be a feature where when a player creates a battle they have the ability to
‘call a bot’ where the site automatically starts the battle against a bot from our site
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: