Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:44:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing: PRiVCY-Core 2.0 -- Swap Completed -- Fair Launch  (Read 1163 times)
TacoSimp

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 02:14:02 PM

Maybe it makes sense to listing to such an exchange as  exbitron.com?
Many  small projects on this exchange are listed.
This will definitely add to the popularity.

The project is listed on stakecube, which I assure you is at the very least competitive with Exbitron as StakeCube handled the entire swap to the DASH fork.  The team is working on other listings.  Despite what it may seem like, both finding and getting listed on exchanges is not only cost prohibitive, but very difficult.  Exchanges are really similar to coins in that it is incredibly difficult to find a quality one that will suit your needs and are not cost prohibitive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bob-Bit

Activity: 241
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 06:52:38 AM

Yea, our criteria for a new exchange is that it must be listed on CMC and CoinGecko, have at least an option for smaller withdrawals with no KYC, and available most places (EU, UK, and USA). It's not as easy as it would seem to check off those boxes for a reasonable or waived fee. We spend some time each day working on a solution though, I'm sure one will present itself when the time is right.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)
Shitcoins Whale

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 08:53:11 AM

I'm glad to see that Privcy is still alive and rocking since I'm a major holder, but I'd recommend considering a rebranding. Privcy is not exactly a meaningful name of a coin.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 26, 2022, 04:59:20 PM

Hello to the privcy team. Whats new here? How are the plans for the next stage going?
waya (OP)

Activity: 576
Merit: 250

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2022, 06:09:56 PM

Hello to the privcy team. Whats new here? How are the plans for the next stage going?

We are working hard for the next stages.  I wish I could say more, but I can't at this point.  I  can say donations would make things much easier in terms of us going forward.  It is not cheap to list coins on an exchange we would like to use.

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.
waya (OP)

Activity: 576
Merit: 250

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2022, 06:44:20 PM

Hello All,

We are now on NodeCube on StakeCube so its an easy way to make your master nodes!!

Cheers,

Waya

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 03:44:46 PM

Never heard of Stake Cube. Suppose another honeycomb of swarming scams? Nope ur objective is not to be adopted by a platform short of reputation around these blocks, but to get on an exchange in the top ten platforms by volume. The money for listing will come from fees users pay by loaning the token on any swap hub such as sushi swap.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 10:54:30 AM

Never heard of Stake Cube. Suppose another honeycomb of swarming scams? Nope ur objective is not to be adopted by a platform short of reputation around these blocks, but to get on an exchange in the top ten platforms by volume. The money for listing will come from fees users pay by loaning the token on any swap hub such as sushi swap.

Stakecube has been a very nice exchange to use actually. Of course anything can be a scam and due diligence should always be used. But for me it is an ok exchange. I never leave funds on ANY exchange though.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: