Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:59:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins or Tokens with a good potential like SHIBA INU.  (Read 633 times)
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 10:19:14 PM

SHIBA got that huge pump because it got listed on Binance. There is nothing special about the coin. If you are interested in investing in pump and dump token, it involve alot of risk and one of them is 100x coin and NFTART. They have huge supply and they have been making waves on the social media.They will certainly pump but will dump later.

No it didn't got its huge pump from Binance listing, Shiba Inu is doing well even before Binance list it. Binance  was forced to list Shiba because of its high volume.  As you can see Shiba Inu is listed on Binance without paying any BNB.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skale_the_next_mover

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 10:49:59 PM

You need to look at more than the amount it's jumped. It could be a small group of people are manipulating it, or it could be 1 bit of news or a new listing that caused the surge. If this is the case, you're buying the peak and will lose money. I'm by no means an expert and encourage you to do your own research, but to me SKALE seems like the best one that hasn't already made the big jump. You can still get it for a little over 50 cents and the projected price is 2.50 by end of year. Reading about it, it sounds pretty solid to me
arapgeceleri

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 11:08:43 PM

I see coins such as shib and doge as shitcoin. Unfortunately, they do not have a strong technology and a promising future. it only allows you to earn money thanks to the opportunities they create instantly. Do not rely too much on these coins and don't have any expectations for the future. just follow the pumps and focus on making a profit. It would be wrong to expect more than these.

tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 11:49:58 PM

SHIBA got that huge pump because it got listed on Binance. There is nothing special about the coin. If you are interested in investing in pump and dump token, it involve alot of risk and one of them is 100x coin and NFTART. They have huge supply and they have been making waves on the social media.They will certainly pump but will dump later.
I am still amazed at a project that is "ordinary" but can fly to the moon quickly. Geez ... this is really messed up, ever since Doge went wild in the market because of someone's tweet, there are now lots of hype-like dog tokens. I am really surprised, on the other hand, a project with good fundamentals and a strong partner but not getting enough market response so that the price is not sufficiently developed.
It seems like to get the public's sympathy one has to follow something viral, but the question is: will this last long?

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 11:59:28 PM

The entire meme market is booming and was surprising in the past but it looks like all the shit coins in the cryptocurrency market will rally as the investors are looking for coins that can be pumped and so is the reason coins like SHIBA INU are having huge rallies and expect them to be dumped as well.

Here is the list of some of the meme coins that had insane rally in the past week
  • Dogelon Mars which rallied a crazy 1135%
  • Pig Finance rallied 7472.18%  
  • Akita Inu 1031 %
  • Australian Safe Shepherd rallied 4252%

fielkun

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 03:00:37 AM

Hello,
Can anyone introduce some coins or tokens with good potential like SHIBA INU?
In the last 24h, that token increased about 468.20%.

Thank you.
Do not rely on this type of coin. It is quite risky and only good for the short term run.

Focus on the long term investment. Search for projects that have already built their foundation for years. Has an active development team and positive social media community. What coin project am I talking about here? Lend me your ears... It is called Stakenet and its native currency XSN - an undervalued but amazing project with real utility. Check it out!
Rasjkeee

Activity: 258
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 05:18:02 AM

Monitor more projects by studying the potential and mentors, you can roughly predict whether the coin will be fired or not.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
insyder

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 05:41:10 AM

I just found one a couple hours ago on twitter...

Just posted about it too.

Did my research and it looks solid. Very cool concept. Background I'm new to crypto but have development knowledge.

Milestone Protocol:
Milestone employs 4 simple functions: Milestone Rewards + Reflection + LP acquisition + Burn In each trade, the transaction is taxed a 10% fee, which is split 4 ways.

* 4% fee = redistributed to all existing holders

* 3% fee = Milestone tokens are paired automatically with the previously mentioned BNB and added as a liquidity pair on Pancake Swap.

* 2% Fee = Burn token into a non public wallet. No body has access to these tokens once they’re burned unlike milestone competitors.

* 1% Fee = Devs start with 0 token and did not participate in the presale. Only way devs receive token is when people purchase or sell Milestone. The 1% will contribute to further development, marketing, legal fees, and future milestones.

The dev wallet had 0 coin in there and is growing as people are buying. They seem pretty transparent but I wanted to hear back from the community and see if this is a good alt/shitcoin to invest in. It's super cheap right now. I got in for $1k so I am invested.. but from more experienced crypto traders is this a rug?

Chart: https://charts.bogged.finance/?token=0x20fffB3c7812effB29163DF2578D3B72770422B5
Pancake Swap: https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x20fffb3c7812effb29163df2578d3b72770422b5
Liquidity Lock: https://unicrypt.network/amm/pancakev2/pair/0xc7C100f3643F3993eC5227Cb17b087FD87a764bf
Bravehash

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 05:46:26 AM

Shiba inu has no good potential because it's just a meme coin like doge coin but the max supply is huge and the value is very cheap that's why it's a perfect fit for pumping and burning, those who got in very early will no doubt make some good money but this is a bad project for long term

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 05:53:50 AM

You need to look at more than the amount it's jumped. It could be a small group of people are manipulating it, or it could be 1 bit of news or a new listing that caused the surge. If this is the case, you're buying the peak and will lose money. I'm by no means an expert and encourage you to do your own research, but to me SKALE seems like the best one that hasn't already made the big jump. You can still get it for a little over 50 cents and the projected price is 2.50 by end of year. Reading about it, it sounds pretty solid to me

Some altcoins you do not even need to look at to be honest,,, something like SHIBA is almost for certain a manipulated coin. If I am not mistaken, there is even another coin like SHIBA (whatever the name I forgot), where it is totally premined, supposedly half is given to Vitalik Buterin and half locked but what is the point then?

At least DOGE was proper mining.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trinx01

Activity: 297
Merit: 40

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 05:54:03 AM

Investing your money in Dogecoin and Shiba is good only for the short term, there is no good for investing on it for the long term as it only increases because of the tweet of different popular persons in the crypto world. Just take the opportunity at its current situation but never rely on it for the long term, you will regret it someday instead of investing in a good project. Shiba has a huge amount of supply and has lower value so it can go farther for only short term as it is a meme coin.

hack3rcon (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 08:14:55 AM

Thank you so much for all helps.
What is the best way to buy some tokens like "SHIBA INU", "100xCoin" and other Ethereum based tokens? I used the Metamask but the gas fee is so high for the Swap Sad
Any better solution?
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 02:07:50 PM

I think SHIBA INU is a very risky coin, it is true that the price of SHIBA INU has gone up very high, but SHIBA INU is almost the same as a doge coin, just a meme coin, and people who buy it hope it will become like Dogecoin, without knowing what that's Shiba Inu and how it works

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 02:21:10 PM

Hello,
Can anyone introduce some coins or tokens with a good potential like SHIBA INU?

Thank you.

Many other meme coins are already listed around aside from Shiba Inu, Just like the 100X coin on the BSC network, Loser coin, etc. But it was not a piece of investment advice remember that those coins are trillions of supply and it was too risky that's why it is better to look for another less risky cryptocurrency asset for your investment needs. just a friendly reminder.  
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2021, 02:50:39 PM

The coin that increases 500% in the last 24 hours is most likely not a successful one as you think. Have you heard about pump-dump coins? shiba may be considered as one of them. Listing on Binance does not add any different feature to shiba, it is the same project today as it was until now. So, look for projects that will make a more solid profit, or such projects will bankrupt you.
evhars

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 02:58:00 PM

Combining SHIBA INU and good potential in a sentence doesn't sound so good, to be honest.

In reality, Shiba is merely a sh*tcoin copied from Dogecoin. It's just a meme coin in which investors hope they can
reach the price of Dogecoin.

These coins are only good for short-term gains; they don't have any long-term potential that you can trust and let your money sit for how many years.
Never rely on these kinds of coins in your portfolio; always mitigate your risks. Always know where and when to put your money. Do your research.
Looper_U

Activity: 369
Merit: 16

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 03:49:05 PM

If I have to invest in this shiba inu which looks alot like a pump and dump project to me I would only invest 20 to 50 dollars when the price was way too low, now the hype is already too high so better look for another coin that takes same step as shiba inu and hope for luck

landim00

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 03:50:12 PM

I am still amazed at a project that is "ordinary" but can fly to the moon quickly. Geez ... this is really messed up, ever since Doge went wild in the market because of someone's tweet, there are now lots of hype-like dog tokens. I am really surprised, on the other hand, a project with good fundamentals and a strong partner but not getting enough market response so that the price is not sufficiently developed.
It seems like to get the public's sympathy one has to follow something viral, but the question is: will this last long?
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 04:33:43 PM

Hello,

Thank you.
So if the coin is pumping this means it is potential coin according to you? These days many shitcoins are having price surge and Dogekiller Shiba INU is one of them.The recent price is increasing just because of Chinese investors pumping the price to compete with Doge but this is worst move for investors as soon the market will crash.According to data SHIBA has been increased 23000% approx in one month just because of tweets and manipulation by rich influencer.They are just a centralised currencies for rich who drives profit out of investors pocket and then crash the market.

5-6 wallets holds half of the supply of these coins and they can cash out the profit any time leaving the coin to be dumped in the market so be wise never to invest in these shitcoins in the market.I have recently read an article where one of the Shiba inu investor converts $17 into $5.6 million as he bought around 200 billion coins around 2017 and now he is millionaire which is very much profitable for him but not all are lucky like him.If he cashed out this moment he would be lucky because soon they all will crash.Short term profits can be made out of them but don't ever call them potential coins as they have no utility and technology to support them for future growth.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 04:34:49 PM

Most of new project like you mentioned just will give you a huge profit for short term investment only. Take a look for the price movement now, just crashed for more than 30% at on this day. It means, if you buy it and you late to sell the token then you just get a lose. Just find the token that will give you comfortable when you holding it, like TWT token, as long as the token price decreased then you are patient to still holding it then you will not get a huge lose because the token price will be back to the original price even can passed the previous all time high.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: