Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:44:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quidax partners with JulSwap to launch BEP20 token  (Read 36 times)
intelligentdude (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 07:27:03 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2021, 05:32:01 PM by intelligentdude

African exchange partners with JulSwap to launch BEP20 token

The Quidax project is one that i have been researching in recent weeks and it appears to be backed by some of the biggest platforms in the BSC ecosystem.

One of the things I noticed in my research is that they already have a working product, an exchange that has been in operation since 2018. I also read somewhere that Quidax has processed over $3 billion on its exchange platform. This is a lot of money and I am convinced that it is a project that has potential to grow bigger.

Quidax recently announced its shift in strategy from an African based exchange to become the home of BEP20 tokens. This is intriguing and there are signs that they are serious with news that they have partnered with Julswap.

This is huge since Julswap is a major player in the DeFi space. According to the report the partnership will involve the launch of its native token QDX on the Julswap launchpad Julpad. The launch will hold on May 17th 2021 and on the specified date 20% of the total supply of QDX will be made available to the public.

I am excited about the project and plan to bag some QDX tokens as I expect the token to moon in the coming months. I have added some of the little bits that I discovered about the launchpad.

LAUNCHPAD SPECIFICATIONS
Launchpad will be conducted on Julpad.
After launchpad, remaining tokens will be burnt gradually
Launchpad Will end as soon as on-sale tokens are exhausted
20% of the total supply of QDX will be available for the token sale
Quidax token will have a listing price of 0.06$
After Launchpad, at every quarter, Quidax will create QDX tokens with 20% of the profits made.

Here are links to their community:
Quidax Token: https://t.me/QDXToken

The blockchain way
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: