Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:05:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DND] DungeonSwap - The first Defi-RPG game on the Binance Smart Chain  (Read 140 times)
gondel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 08:36:25 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2021, 09:42:59 AM by gondel

DungeonSwap (DND)is a token that allows your to earn High APR staking rewards in the form of DND, which is used in RPG NFT games that will be available from the dapp itself. These games include “Boss Battleground”, a game mode where you defeat bosses that reward you in gear and DND, and “The Dungeon” (details about this have yet to be revealed)

Aside from defeating bosses, you can use your DND to stake in the “Alchemist Pool” as well, earning high APR rewards that you can watch grow! You can harvest these rewards at any time, and you can also unstake at any time as well! There’s also “Fantasy Farm” another staking service where your adding to the liquidty of the token. Here you earn much higher APR than in the pool.

On top of staking and playing cool NFT games, you can also swap any token on the dapp that’s on Binance Smart Chain. (Just like $CAKE!) So if i wanted to play some boss games, win DND, and swap it for BNB instantly, i can. Or if i wanted to harvest my staking rewards and swap to BNB, i can. instantly!

We have a fully functional Defi yield farm and staking pool ready for you to earn the DND token. Also we are in full force developing tabletop-RPG-style web game experience (with NFTs!) which will help you earn more! What's more important of course is to have fun! We hope you enjoy spending time on DungeonSwap as much as we do.

UPDATE: WE ARE LISTED ON COINMARKETCAP & COINGECEKO!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: