Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:54:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭕$FEED, a charity TKN by professional team, now listed at COINGECKO.🚀[10DO]3M🔥  (Read 39 times)
LibertarianStanley (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 06:53:34 PM

One of the projects I am most bullish on, as far as charity coins go, is FEED.

🔥🔥🔥

After joining the community and getting to know the devs, I was impressed by their level of professionalism. They are treating this like the serious project that it is, work on it full-time from an office, and are involved hands-on with the donation, not just through sending money to charities, but by actually going to the field and handing donations to the beneficiaries and distributing food.

What should you expect when checking out feed ?

Two contract audits BEFORE presale (by TechRate and SolidityFinance).

Renounced ownership

Locked liquidity

Listed on Coingecko (only the 9th day after launch !)

Doxxed team from Argentina

The founders held AMA's and showed their faces and identities in several videos.

First donation already made

Four donations in the pipeline, to soup kitchens in Argentina, the UK, India, and a fourth country chosen by the FEED community

Today they are releasing a video of the full team and their office.

Professional and user-friendly website translated into several languages.

A strong community that is backing the project, and are holding this token, which allowed its steady rise to a marketcap of 3 million dollars after the launch.

Tokenomics

3% of every transaction redistributed to holders, 2% added to the liquidity

5% charity wallet, fully accounted for, with which one donation has been already been made.

Furthermore, Martin and Sebastian, the main devs, are always present on TG/Discord, and are ready to engage in chat or voice chat with anyone who wants to learn more about the project. They held many AMA's with the community on twitch, and will be doing more.

~~~~~

Don't take my word for it, and always Do Your Own Research before investing in any project. That is why I recommend you check out the website, join the Telegram group, and get to know Martin, Sebastian, the rest of the team (comprised of 12 member), and the awesome community that is supporting this project.

🪐 Website:  https://feedtoken.org/
(Includes the Telegram group, Discord, and all the relevant information about the project)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: