Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:28:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Want Tesla To Accept Doge?  (Read 4709 times)
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2021, 01:24:16 PM

Who cares if Tesla accept dogecoin or not, it won't still change it from being a meme coin, Elon is just trying to make dogecoin relevant by any means, he thinks by doing this he will make dogecoin valuable and change the view of people about dogecoin being a meme and shitcoin, a great utility for dogecoin indeed  Undecided

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 01:26:21 PM

Do you really think that if you add the ability to buy Tesla for a doge, then people will go to buy? What's the point, it's just marketing. It is more reasonable to create an ecosystem where you can pay for doge at McCdonald, we must strive for this.
it's like creating a better ecosystem. but believe me, it won't be easy. unless there is coin manufacture from the Tesla company itself which can be used for buying shares or purchasing products from Tesla itself.
This is like binance making BNB coins which can have an advantage if used on their platform or to participate in several events.
We all know how Dogecoin has been used in the community. I am almost sure that those in the gambling community are using Dogecoin.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 04:13:43 PM

Who cares if Tesla accept dogecoin or not, it won't still change it from being a meme coin, Elon is just trying to make dogecoin relevant by any means, he thinks by doing this he will make dogecoin valuable and change the view of people about dogecoin being a meme and shitcoin, a great utility for dogecoin indeed  Undecided
- You are not interested but many dogecoin holders are very ambitious about this, it's not a sublimation point for this technology to take another step, it's a stepping stone for value advancement, this information is so meaningful about such value but Tesla is just giving out a small interview with the community, they seem to be waiting for the results of this survey. Many people here are also eagerly waiting for Tesla's changes, some unreasonable changes will also affect existing values and opportunities

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 04:40:09 PM

Why i have to buy tesla with doge? I can convert doge to fiat, Then i can buy a car. I haven’t any interest about elon musk, I haven’t any interest about this news.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 06:01:11 PM

nope, it will never happen, doge will not be used like bitcoin, Tesla did accept bitcoin, although not anymore, but for Doge I think it will be impossible, because Dogecoin is just a meme coin that has almost no function at all compared to another big altcoin

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 11:10:01 AM

Elon Musk has made new tweet about Doge again as always. It has been seen for some time now that Elon Musk is benefiting himself by increasing the price of Doge through new tweets. He tweeted asking if Dogecoin will be used to buy Tesla. But after his tweet, Doge price is going down, which means people are understanding his purpose. You can see his tweet from here: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1392030108274159619?s=19

I think it would be nice if Tesla could be bought with Dogecoin or other cryptocurrencies. First of all, this contributed to the even greater development and adoption of crypto in the world, and other large companies would also start accepting crypto to pay for their goods and services. But unfortunately, Elon Musk's tweets are confusing and probably misleading to the community. Yes, it may just be manipulation of the price of cryptocurrency, and as a result, the price of crypto will go up again, and Elon Musk will again start praising BTC and other cryptocurrencies.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 01:13:28 PM

Whether Tesla want to accept Doge or not is their decision to make. But I hope that if something goes wrong, Elon will take the responsibility rather than passing on the losses to the other shareholders. I don't believe that the shareholders were consulted before his tweets. At least now, the Tesla management should listen to the concern from the minority shareholders and alleviate their apprehensions. First of all, they should specify very clearly whether they have any plans to invest in Doge. And if there is such a plan, then they should specify the exact amount.
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 08:46:37 AM

We invest here, we should be aware of the risk, and some just blindly follow and think that Elon is their God, soon, they will pay the price for being stupid as they will lose their money, and with their loss, it cannot be avoided that we will hear a lot of blaming game, it will not only blame Elon but blame the entire crypto space as well.
Those who think of Elon as a god are crazy people whose minds are not sane anymore, because when the market is experiencing correction, anyone will not be able to hold it, including Elon Musk, I am sure those who trust Elon too much are newbie who likes to be rash and rush into make decisions.
shushu2007

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 08:55:55 AM

This is none of my business,i do not care about Tesla, i am not interesting in it at all. Besides, i am fed up with Elon Musk keep tweeting about Doge thing. Haha, i think the reason is i do not hold Dogecoin.
CSquared Collective

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2021, 09:07:14 AM

Elon Musk is having fun and making money at the expense of others, and damaging the crypto space as a whole.

No, I don't want Tesla to accept doge. But ... maybe each Tesla can come with some doge. Some doge that becomes available to the owner for each year he owns the Tesla.
Lantind

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 03:34:00 AM

Elon Musk is having fun and making money at the expense of others, and damaging the crypto space as a whole.

No, I don't want Tesla to accept doge. But ... maybe each Tesla can come with some doge. Some doge that becomes available to the owner for each year he owns the Tesla.
You can say anything by not wanting Tesla to accept the doge, but in reality it has happened because of Elon Musk who has full rights to Tesla, so whatever you say will not be able to change Elon Musk's mind for that.
KevinBakor

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2021, 08:21:17 AM

This is just a marketing method, I don’t think they will accept doge to buy Tesla.

CryptoUltraman NFT https://cryptoultraman.com/
Lantind

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 08:07:02 AM

This is just a marketing method, I don’t think they will accept doge to buy Tesla.
Yes, but even if they really want to accept it, it will not be wrong either because it is their right even though they apply different marketing methods to others, so in general they are free to decide which methods of marketing and payment are in any form.
tomisinade

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 08:23:32 AM

I think elon is manipulating the market with this whole thing honestly, for me personally i dont care because I’m not thinking of buying a telsa anytime soon but if he actually accepts doge coin now what are the chances of him not changing his mind again next and creating his own tesla tokens or something which i think he should do…. I dont like the fact he is influencing the market honestly
budlo

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 08:41:27 PM

Elon himself stated that he is associated with the development team. Thus, it affects its further development. Being a good manager and marketer, he will do everything for the growth of the doge. Therefore, buying a Tesla for Doge Coin is only a matter of time.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 09:18:39 PM

Elon Musk has made new tweet about Doge again as always. It has been seen for some time now that Elon Musk is benefiting himself by increasing the price of Doge through new tweets. He tweeted asking if Dogecoin will be used to buy Tesla. But after his tweet, Doge price is going down, which means people are understanding his purpose. You can see his tweet from here: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1392030108274159619?s=19

Elon is not only looking to profit at Tesla, he is also looking to profit from Dogecoin. It is impossible for someone to spend a lot of capital on something without making a profit. Elon Musk only needs to play on such issues so that prices increase. And of course people will follow what he said.
speedforce

Activity: 758
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 09:27:35 PM

Its a joke if tesla accept Doge as a payment, investor of Tesla will attract their money because of that joke move.
Nobody want to funds tesla anymore and it will be a blunder for a big company.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Ruvi2000sew

Activity: 619

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 10:51:59 PM

I don't care what his motivation is for manipulating the market in this manner. We must be extremely resourceful and cautious in our actions. Unfortunately, there are still a lot of people who get FOMO when influencers talk about crypto. But, once again, trading and investing in crypto should be done with analysis rather than relying on others, so that if something unexpected happens, we will know what to do.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2021, 11:13:49 PM

I am not that interested in the development of Tesla anymore so I thought it would be okay if Tesla accepted Dogecoin
Until now, Dogecoin doesn't have serious development by the developer, this is the reason why I don't really like Dogecoin

anyways, Elon musk has already voted on his followers on his official Twitter account
so the final decision rests with him as CEO

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 09:25:18 PM

i think its enough talking about doge and tesla, its not effective anymore to drive doge price in market . just look at elon's tweet about doge, market didnt responses anymore and price only move a little. i am doubt if tesla will accept doge in 2022, its just elon's strategy to drive anything that we dont know.

We know DOGE so well, it's just a meme coin, right?

It's actually Elon's job to hype bad coins so he will benefit, his reputation has now change into a big shill, but he is not effective anymore in doing that, so DOGE will certainly struggle and we might see a bad dump of this coin. I'm wondering if there are still a lot of people here who are holding DOGE, I would say that's a bad decision as anytime whales will unload their big holdings, the market will collapse.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀