Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:30:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New meme coins 😂😂😂  (Read 663 times)
Princeofpoetry

Activity: 686
Merit: 28

PUGG.io

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 09:58:46 PM

Coin meme is trending because of Dogecoin, I once invested with a small capital. I got quite profitable when the price was pumped. I am a little doubtful for the future of meme coins if they haven't for using in the real world case

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 11:29:13 PM

Someone told me about Shiba Inu coin and when i did a search on coinmarketcap and i found over 10 of such coins doing massive gains in less than a week. I don't know what yo make of these coins because i think it defeats the purpose of true decentralization and will bring back the pump and dump reputation of the cryptocurrency market.
Some people will make money now in the short term, but in the long run most of these coins will fade away, so be careful if you are investing in such a project

tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 11:42:59 PM

Coin meme is trending because of Dogecoin, I once invested with a small capital. I got quite profitable when the price was pumped. I am a little doubtful for the future of meme coins if they haven't for using in the real world case
this is clear, without any real function, or any other fundamental support, it will only work with the pump n dump scenario. This is very risky because the price movement is very wild, even just the power of a tweet can be very valuable or vice versa. In fact, in my opinion, things like this are very risky because technical analysis will not work optimally, so until now I have never been involved. it takes more than just technique, and luck plays a big role.

Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 03:45:21 AM

The presence of meme coins is indeed very encouraging as a stepping stone for trading, but don't keep it for too long because the price is relatively fast fluctuating.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 04:14:16 AM

Be careful where you put your money meme coins are simply meme coins no more no less
Remember that a lot of people never gave Dogecoin any thought it would ever get to the level it's now. So, I also believe that some of these meme coins aren't just "no more no less" kind of stuff. They may actually be goldmine in future. Look at what Safemoon is doing at the moment. Those who bought in at 8 zeros and still hodling must be in gargantuan ROI now. Again, I believe that those investing in memecoin will be doing that knowing the risk involved, just like with any kind of investments too. Crypto is high-risk, whether you're buying Bitcoin or alts; they all have risk.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 05:05:34 AM

meme coins basically generated every hour nowadays lol, some of them make it to become popular and get listed in CEX while the other just become a true shitcoin as it were destined to be.
these days people seem doesn't care what kind of coin they are investing, instead they just want to ride the hype, doesn't matter if the coin itself contribute none to our community, as long as it gives profit.
at this point I think NFT coin are just better than these meme coin, atleast with NFT some artists around the world could get helped in marketing their art unlike some random meme coin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
-Zj-

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 10:31:57 AM

SAFEDOG

I'm not big fan of meme coins, but $SAFEDOG has so great background, marketing strategy and insane hype so it has insane potential to multiply your investment. Team is putting a great amount of money for influencers and marketing and they are working hard in social media platforms.

https://www.safedogprotocol.com/

https://twitter.com/CryptoGemsMonk/status/1393088759911141379?s=20

VERY POTENTIAL SHORT TERM INVESTMENT

cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 10:40:21 AM

Why not follow Vitalik Buterin? he made billions on this meme coins, but then donated it to India's Covid cause? That would be help isn't it?

But in any case, yes, these meme coins are very dangerous, profits are just for short term. Timing should be right for us if we wanted to invest and the get out while we can. Too risky for everyone, and if you don't know what you are doing then chances are you are going to lose money by investing on them.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 10:52:31 AM

Doge coin and shiba coin have opened door for weak devs who are just waiting for new opportunities to grab more money the easiest way possible, am I the only one seeing new incoming meme coins this days? I mean I don't want to mention names but they are growing in numbers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 want some advice? Be careful where you put your money meme coins are simply meme coins no more no less

It is true that those meme-coins are only for people that are very actively day-trading. I am a hodler therefore i skip those meme-coins totally as 99% of them will be completely dead in a few months. It is crazy though if you look at the dextools hot pairs for example and the majority of those projects are meme-coins with no use-case at all. It is so crazy to me that so many people are aping into this projects, i mean don't get me wrong people who invested early in one of those meme-coins that get hyped could have made 100k $ out of 10$ or maybe even more, but i am pretty sure that if you buy in now it is to late.
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2021, 01:39:49 PM

Why not follow Vitalik Buterin? he made billions on this meme coins, but then donated it to India's Covid cause? That would be help isn't it?

But in any case, yes, these meme coins are very dangerous, profits are just for short term. Timing should be right for us if we wanted to invest and the get out while we can. Too risky for everyone, and if you don't know what you are doing then chances are you are going to lose money by investing on them.
sorry for those who bought vitalik meme coins/ shittoken
vitalik as stealing the money of a greedy investor by making shittoken and then giving it as a donation Cheesy

This meme coins craze is literally polluting the crypto market
why should use the animal name. has run out of names?

The age of that coins will only last less than a month, so don't put your money in that meme coins!

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 03:03:30 PM

Doge coin and shiba coin have opened door for weak devs who are just waiting for new opportunities to grab more money the easiest way possible, am I the only one seeing new incoming meme coins this days? I mean I don't want to mention names but they are growing in numbers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 want some advice? Be careful where you put your money meme coins are simply meme coins no more no less

I agree with you, we really have to be careful with meme coins and in my opinion if you want to invest in meme coins then you have to immediately take profit if you already get a profit (never be greedy), because meme coins have no function and certainly cannot be stored for a long time (too risky), because I believe that in the long term the price will definitely go down and can make you lose your money.

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 04:50:09 PM

sorry for those who bought vitalik meme coins/ shittoken
vitalik as stealing the money of a greedy investor by making shittoken and then giving it as a donation Cheesy

This meme coins craze is literally polluting the crypto market
why should use the animal name. has run out of names?

The age of that coins will only last less than a month, so don't put your money in that meme coins!
He didn't made those coins though? I mean if it was him that created it, I would totally understand but it wasn't the case. Some developers created a token, then gave half of it to Vitalik and did marketing "look Vitalik owns half of it! We are so great!" and then published this info all over the internet. It was always obvious that Vitalik didn't wanted it and that is why he gave it away.

If it was him creating these coins and then dumping them it would have been horrible and it would make Vitalik a bad person but the reality is that it was the developers who were bad people and forced Vitalik into something he didn't want to. He couldn't just sell it and take the profit neither because that would have been bad press, so what he did was sell it and give it to charity as a donation, which allowed him to get rid of it while also staying a good person.
Opulous-bct

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 05:08:40 PM

Sometimes the wave comes and you just have to ride it or wait it out. No point getting frustrated over these "weak projects". Their time is now, let them enjoy their time in the limelight. Focus on what's real and what'll carry the industry forward and you'll be fine.
EmmaGod

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 05:28:37 PM

It's quite understandable that meme coin are just meme coin but what really makes sense to most of us in this space is profitability. I sincerely wished I invested much more in dogecoin and other lucrative meme coin. We all in the space are aware of the risk involvement and despite the odds, we've chosen to continue and hopefully we'll come out stronger.
Cappex

Activity: 571
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 08:20:16 PM

that's right, in such a bullish market this has become the trend of 2021 and on twitter there are paid influencers to promote this crap.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2021, 10:03:25 PM

---

I highlighted the big risk, yes it really is risky. without a strong foundation / fundamental framework, prices can be pumped up quickly, and imagine if a building whose foundation is not strong it will not last long, neither will this.

Unfortunately, the public is currently carried away by Doge's tweets and hysteria. so many consider this a great opportunity for instant profit and get rich quick. whereas the risk is high if you cannot determine the timing for entry and exit. especially for those who just joined in, those who were there would only be swayed because the price movement was very wild.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 10:49:51 PM

Truly, it just seems like everyone is tired of thinking too much about what to produce, weak devs just create meme coins and through hype by so many airdrop hunters, the coins because popular and even end up trading in Binance like Shiba, every bull run with its own crazy shit, meme coins are everywhere now some are giving millions of dollars mere buying a few of them, although they are still shitcoin and will eventually die once the bearish season comes.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 11:01:22 PM

Truly, it just seems like everyone is tired of thinking too much about what to produce, weak devs just create meme coins and through hype by so many airdrop hunters, the coins because popular and even end up trading in Binance like Shiba, every bull run with its own crazy shit, meme coins are everywhere now some are giving millions of dollars mere buying a few of them, although they are still shitcoin and will eventually die once the bearish season comes.

It is only natural that some developers take advantage of the hype that occurs with meme coins, because what happened to Dogecoin with
a very high pump. Getting some developers to try to create other meme coins, hoping to get the attention of investors, especially newbies
who are easily become FOMO. Therefore I highly recommend not investing in meme coins. Because all meme coins don't have strong fundamentals,
so once the bearish trend comes, meme coins will become shitcoins which in the end can make us suffer a huge loss.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
BaeSuzy

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 02:31:36 AM

I only spend a little bit money on here. There so many PUMP group in telegram who ask me and my friends to join in this current hype but i only buy 2 coins which is "ASS coin and VOX" and i just cost me not more than $20 to buy this coins.

gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 05:25:49 AM

I decide to stay away from such cryptographic forms of money in light of the fact that the danger of their deficiency of significant worth can occur whenever and I regard genuine advancement projects. I realize this is the name where many are influenced in light of the money condition of the world and we are in a Pandemic and I don't have a clue what sort of direction it does however assuming this could help numerous on the pandemic then I couldn't say whether this coin could live the essential condition of the gas expense of ETH at the present time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: