Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:13:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: www.OMGProxy.com✅Unlimited Bandwith✅Mobile LTE 4G Proxies✅Dedicated Sim Card✅API  (Read 55 times)
OMGProxy (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 07:35:18 PM

For more details check out our presentation image CLICK HERE

>>Click here to order<<

Telegram : Click here
Twitter : Click here
Facebook : Click here

FAQS
Q.What are OMG mobile proxies and why do I need them?
A.4G mobile proxies are a type of residential proxy that’s created from mobile carriers. 4G mobile proxies have a much higher trust score than  data center or regular residential proxies. 4G mobile proxies are the perfect solution for any proxy issues you have.

Q.Can I use these 4G mobile proxies for FB, SEO, SMM, SEO, MMO, Sneaker, etc.?
A.The answer is yes 100% of the time. You can use 4G mobile proxies from any purpose be it web scraping, social automation or anything. In fact, when you own 4G mobile proxies, you are guaranteed to have the most powerful proxies possible.

Q.Will OMGProxy work in China?
A.Provided you can get a dedicated IP, then yes, OmgProxy will work perfectly in China or any other part of the world.

Q.How many threads do I get per proxy?
A.There can access infinite threads.

Q.What is your proxies location?
A.Our proxies are located in Europe (Romania).

Q.What is the average uptime?
A.We have an average uptime of 99.95%. Every single proxy is monitored with the help of Zabbix, a monitoring tool that promptly alert us in case of issues.

Q.No Spam Policy!
A.This should go without saying, but I’ll say it anyway: it’s not OK to spam people. My proxies cannot be used to send out any spam, offensive, hateful, unsolicited – emails/DMs/tweets/private messages etc. You assume full responsibility for anything you’re doing with proxies after you purchase them!

Q.Why is the quality so high?
A.For extracting the proxies I am using real phones with real sims and this emulates human behavior which makes it top-notch proxies. Also, the carriers I am using have only clean, quality IPs (checked regularly here). The mobile carriers use NAT technology which makes the impossible banning of IPs.

Q.Can I use OMGProxy from any country?
A.Yes, OMGProxy can be used in any country around the world with no limits whatsoever.

Q.What type of proxies are OMGProxy?
A.With OMGProxy you can buy HTTP or SOCKS residential/mobile proxies with instant activation.

Q.How many proxies can I buy?
A.You can buy an infinite number of proxies but you only get 1 dedicated IP address at a time for each proxy. So if you buy 2 proxies from you will have 2 dedicated IP.

Q.How often can I change the IP address?
A.The IP change can be changed every minute, but keep in mind the proxy will be down for 30 seconds when the IP is changing. We are working on a feature where the IP will change instantaneously . Default proxy change is set to 1200 sec (20 min). You can set this time under your account as your needs.

Q.How many Instagram/Facebook accounts can I run on a single proxy?
A.While the proxy doesn't have any technical limitation on the number of accounts you can connect to it, we recommend to use 8-10 accounts per proxy (and per platform). For example, on a single proxy, you could use: 10 Instagram, 8 Twitter, 8 Facebook.

Q.How can I rotate the proxy IP?
A.All proxies can rotate the IP at a custom interval (e.g.: every 15-60 minutes) set on the dashboard or by clicking the “Reset Proxy“ button. Api to change ip can be available for 10 or more proxy.

Q.Would the proxies prevent any follow/like block?
A.That’s totally related to the trust score of account, settings, randomness of settings, etc. Now the social media are tougher and tougher with every week updates, new limits and new blocks. But these are the latest IPs that the mobiles are using it too, so if you use it correctly, you will be more than fine.

Q.What type of proxies are these?
A.All proxies are RAW mobile proxies with 50,000+ pool of IPv4 addresses that use the latest NAT technology.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: