Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:21:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.000001 TRX and BTT received  (Read 98 times)
Captain_Planet (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 02:19:11 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2022, 07:10:31 PM by Captain_Planet

What's up guys?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 02:50:16 AM

I seriously need an answer to this your question.
I sent trx to my wallet after receiving within few seconds I also received 0.000001BTT. Now why sending me a token when you know I can't do anything with is just obviously worthless.
This actually happened when I sent my Trx to my binance exchange I don't know if they do send the same way to other wallets or exchanges. If they is a way to file a complain for them to stop I will cause is just too annoying to see a credit notification and then you click and see a token worth nothing.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 03:30:26 AM

I also randomly find some small amount of TRX and BTT on sending TRX or any tokens to and from my wallet. Not just binance, a few days ago, I sent some tron from my tronlink wallet to one exchange (ftx) and received the tron and after some moment, I received another small payment of 0.000002 Tron. No idea how it all works maybe they are some sort of fees cashback schemes or something.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2021, 09:07:42 AM

Did you mining any btt on unmineable or any other site? or stacking any coins?
There are many reasons that make you get cheap free coins and the most dangerous is that someone is trying to track you by sending a small amount of money to you so that he knows the rest of your addresses or the platforms you use.
Try not to use that address again, avoid publicizing your addresses and do not spend that small amount with your trading adresses.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 12:18:21 PM

Did you mining any btt on unmineable or any other site? or stacking any coins?
There are many reasons that make you get cheap free coins and the most dangerous is that someone is trying to track you by sending a small amount of money to you so that he knows the rest of your addresses or the platforms you use.
Try not to use that address again, avoid publicizing your addresses and do not spend that small amount with your trading adresses.

No I am not mining Tron or BTT any where. I am not going to use those wallets again, Thankfully I have only few bucks in that ledger. Now I will use it as a new device. and reset all my data.
That's better if you don't have any balance left in there, I doubt it as dust attack as well but not sure is this for real because I remember someone complaint the same kind of accusation few months before with no solution found for it, if I am not wrong.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 12:55:13 PM

Whenever I send trx to the other exchange or gambling site there is always an additional .00000100 trx that has been confirmed lately. I do not know whether it is the fees or what but it is always like that after depositing trx.

What I have noticed, too is the BTT. If someone can answer this because I am transacting trx in binance but also receiving .00000100 btt from my account.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 01:58:20 PM

Guyz today I installed Tron account in my Ledger wallet after 2 years, my tron account was empty for the last two years because I sold all my tron coins that time. So today when I sent few tron in my wallet for gas purpose, I received two transactions of very small amounts.

Amount: 0.000001 TRON

Amount: 0.000001 BTT

When I searched these wallets I found they always send small amounts of 0.000001

https://trx.tokenview.com/es/address/TUZJ7H4tMz2EVe3fHNUJKhVnc4yF13CaZU
https://trx.tokenview.com/es/address/TJRoaiYd7zAUd6j1eAFZaB3z5oXBDif1QK

Guyz can you tell me what exactly is this?

Honestly, I have no idea I find it weird why they sent that worthless amount to your wallet? It seems that Tron wallet users have also experienced this. And actually not just Tron but also on Bitcoin, I have a friend and he was also asking me why he also receives a small about of BTC from an unknown address and after he was checking the transaction he discovers that it was also sent to many random Bitcoin wallet addresses so I believe it was the same case of Tron, But for what purpose, Is it not related to a dusting attacked?   
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 02:52:16 PM

Now when I tried to watch the thread after half an hour, I was logged out from my BTT account and had a message in Red
One or more members reported  this topic because they think the creator of this thread is scammer. Wondering why someone reported me when I had a genuine question to ask?

do not be discouraged, as long as you are not in the realm of suspicion and can be subject to an appeal. I think it needs to be done, because you are entitled to the policies in this forum.

related to TRX deposits and you will get additional transactions from BTT, that's all I experienced. not only on hard wallets, but in several exchanges when we make a deposit using TRX, it will clearly get a BTT nominal. if you can speculate, so far because between the two of them are in the same network and synergize to include some BTT. the logical reason for now, is a kind of bonus for using TRX as a means of withdrawal and as a means of deposit.

however, we are still looking for some relevant information where TRX, or from BTT, has not provided an explanation for this reason. What is clear is that this represents the percentage of your TRX deposit.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
iostream

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 03:04:08 PM

take a look at memo part of transaction.. you will usually see random Chinese ads.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: