Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:49:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Projects in the seed capital phase  (Read 60 times)
dtorres140 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 06:06:43 AM

Will anyone know of projects that are in the seed capital stage? Or somebody knows an effective way to search for these projects?

Thanks in advance
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 06:20:45 AM

Information about the initial stage of funding are usually private or limited to a few people. It's only during public token sales that these new projects are known and there are plenty of websites that announces them including Coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/ico-calendar/ Unless you know some people, you probably won't get into seed A or B.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1301

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2021, 06:35:38 AM

What Bttzed03 said is correct, depending upon what your net worth is and how much you can invest in a project determines whether you can get into the seed funding or not. Mostly the ones who do get into such phases are Exchanges, Media sites and Venture capitalists. I am guessing the OP is not any of those because none of such users visit this forum to ask questions. Cheesy

If they would have been a VC, projects owners would have swarmed them already like bees to nectar.

Even then you can invest in the public offering. But be warned that majority of the projects that get posted are failures from the start however well they try to develop it. Eventually they all have failed. It is a much better solution to buy bitcoin and the top 10 altcoins than waste money on funding startup in the crypto sector.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dtorres140 (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 10:05:53 PM

What Bttzed03 said is correct, depending upon what your net worth is and how much you can invest in a project determines whether you can get into the seed funding or not. Mostly the ones who do get into such phases are Exchanges, Media sites and Venture capitalists. I am guessing the OP is not any of those because none of such users visit this forum to ask questions. Cheesy

If they would have been a VC, projects owners would have swarmed them already like bees to nectar.

Even then you can invest in the public offering. But be warned that majority of the projects that get posted are failures from the start however well they try to develop it. Eventually they all have failed. It is a much better solution to buy bitcoin and the top 10 altcoins than waste money on funding startup in the crypto sector.

Thanks Bttzed03. I totally agree, my search for this type of project is for a work that I am doing. Thank you for your replies.
shu-ren

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2021, 10:18:36 PM

This project is in early stage. Is going slow because of a partially false accuse of plagiarism of the wp (not the current but the old one that was removed). It is interesting because you can mine well, all chain works and the code is public for review. If my post is not related to your request pls ignore this message i do not intend advertise
https://www.antimonycoin.com/

we are properly in seed capital phase.

I have made the yellow paper preview that is available at the right button of the WP.

Renato
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: