Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:07:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto has become the rich man's playground...  (Read 758 times)
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 03:07:46 AM

In my point of view, bitcoin is being more recognized by rich people and for me it is not so bad. We always hope that bitcoin will get more recognition by people around the world and I think little by little it keep going. Those rich people are usually have smart brain, they are just try their best to gain profit. I believe that they will not leave bitcoin, I think what they do is just a strategy to gain more profit. In my opinion bitcoin with it's deflation is the best cryptocurrency, this is my first priority for investment. You will not loss your money until you sell bitcoin at lower price, if someone don't understand about cut loss or opportunity selling then just hold Bitcoin is the best decision.

TOM Bb

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 03:08:14 AM

The Bitcoin market is not a playground for the rich. I admit that the rich have a great influence on the Bitcoin market, but the Bitcoin market also brings great benefits to ordinary people. Therefore, Bitcoin is a manifestation of our progress.
Tarin Hart

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 03:12:38 AM

In any financial industry, it has to be admitted that the rich have far greater influence on the financial industry than ordinary people. Their assets can manipulate the rise and fall of the industry, and there is no difference in the bitcoin industry
clippers
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 03:13:18 AM

Cryptocurrency is a game of the rich means that the rich can manipulate the price of cryptocurrency. In fact, not only Elon Musk, but also the CEOs of exchanges such as CZ have done this. However, 1BTC=1BTC, Bitcoin and blockchain technology will surely sweep the world, allowing investors to get off the car and evangelists to get on the car. Even if it really fails one day, I am willing to take all the bitcoins and return to zero together.
Paisleyvn

Activity: 31
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 03:21:17 AM

The rich have been able to master the theory, they have the power and resources, and investing in the crypto market makes them profitable.
Collinsty

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 03:26:13 AM

The cryptocurrency space is a decentralized space where people can participate freely and invest as much as possible, and they are influencing society in a way that is beneficial to them.
StanleyBoyle

Activity: 93
Merit: 23

What you worry about will control you

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 03:30:08 AM

At present, this is indeed the case, because many exchanges are still centralized, causing Musk’s tweets to become the market’s vane. The rich are having fun and constantly harvesting the wealth of retail investors. It is indeed disgusting, but it is also violating. The nature and laws of the blockchain, I don’t think it will be long, it will return
KevinRosa

Activity: 62
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 03:36:15 AM

The games of the rich are also the dream paradise of the poor. They themselves always think that they can make money in this way. The fluke is always there, and a steady stream of speculators come in. They are not believers in Bitcoin. And value investors
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 04:04:19 AM

For the users who have been into the cryptospace during the initial days of cryptocurrency existence have turned successful. Right now it has got turned to be the rich man's playground, pure example for the same is the Elon Musk. Now he's shattering the market and making money out of it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sumant
Copper Member

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 04:25:07 AM

We can say that crypto has been a rich man's playground where big money comes and all small investors money pulled off in profit by bulls. At present time there are many investors comes in cryptocurrencies field from arround the world so no one manipulate market as they like. In the end I like to say that rich man always has an effect on any share or crypto.
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 05:04:06 AM

We can say that crypto has been a rich man's playground where big money comes and all small investors money pulled off in profit by bulls. At present time there are many investors comes in cryptocurrencies field from arround the world so no one manipulate market as they like. In the end I like to say that rich man always has an effect on any share or crypto.
It is not a Richman playground but a foolish and losers choice.

Imagine investing in a market that they don't really understand?

and when they lose will Blame the cryptocurrency market< and that is not a right manner to treat things.

Rich will be rich and poor can become rich if will only study first before putting money.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 05:37:23 AM

crypto is a toy for the rich, and billionaires, in my opinion there are some too, but not all crypto, according to my research, they only play in bitcoin, because they already know the advantages of bitcoin, and they have made a lot of money. profit ,,
bitcoin-shine

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 05:58:52 AM

Maybe the poor need cryptocurrency more.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 06:10:35 AM

crypto is a toy for the rich, and billionaires, in my opinion there are some too, but not all crypto, according to my research, they only play in bitcoin, because they already know the advantages of bitcoin, and they have made a lot of money. profit ,,
They already have the money to invest and make more profit out of it so what can we do about it, they have the advantage even though the race started a long time ago. I wouldn't say that it becomes the rich man's playground but I believe that any market will soon arrive at that point.

7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 06:50:41 AM

For the users who have been into the cryptospace during the initial days of cryptocurrency existence have turned successful. Right now it has got turned to be the rich man's playground, pure example for the same is the Elon Musk. Now he's shattering the market and making money out of it.
The expectation in the beginning was we need adoption and investors will flock in and that is what we are seeing and huge investors will look for profit and they do not care about the underlying technology or care about anything else, all they look for is to make a huge profit and that is what they are making in this market and there is nothing any one of us can do about it.

Elon Musk is not the sole reason for the market crashing there are several other institutional funds in the market and they will book their profit as well and since their investment is in the billions and if they are selling in the open market it will affect the valuation.
jellylily

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 07:08:06 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment direction for most people. Although some giant whales control a large amount of Bitcoin, in a sense, Bitcoin is more suitable for long-term investment, and many people make a lot of money from it. Therefore, don’t always say that it is only suitable for the rich to hold, ordinary people can’t hold it, and ordinary people can also get profits from it.
KevinRosa

Activity: 62
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 07:24:45 AM

Bitcoin has been declared "dead" 414 times, most of which appeared before and after the 2018 crash. If you can't kill him, it will eventually make it stronger. The trend is irreversible. We have to choose to embrace it.Not a game for the rich, but also an opportunity for the poor to stand up
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1183

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 07:35:27 AM

"rich man's playground" - why not "miners playground" ? They do control all the market. They stop mining and there will be no market. They set huge transaction price and the market would immediately react. Someone switches off one significant miner (like China's government) and there is already a panic. Other set high electricity price and every cryptocurrency owner will feel the results of it. Rich men are only pawn on the desk, they sure play a strategy role, but they dont control the game.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
w0lf0.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 08:17:33 AM

Unfortunately there are more and more bored rich people manipulating the market, they have infinite economic power and as of late they post a tweet and people fall for it like sheep.

We small players, meanwhile, can only be adept at taking advantage of these dynamics.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 04:33:11 PM

Yes it's happening folks. It's a playground for the riches, for the narcissistic egocentric billionaires who don't give a * if you are getting rich or you're losing all your money.  They do it just because they can, to boost their stupid egos.

"Doge spelled backwards is egod" said Elon Musk once to reveal his god like narc personality. This guy likes being worshipped by the dumb sheep.
I don’t know for you guys, but I don’t even have time for Elon Musk and I don’t even follow him on any social media platform, not to talk of seeing his tweets. I don’t even want to convince myself that Elon is the one that caused the price of Bitcoin to crash, I am just going to believe that it was just the right time for the market to crash and that’s it and nothing more. It’s a normal thing we see after some years pass, a bull run that will push the market to a new ATH price and then later it will come crashing to another low price.

But, I do know for sure that there are billionaires like Elon who are always trying to mess up the market badly. It’s up to us as the people to stand against these and stop them ruining the market that we have struggled to build over the years and that’s it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: