Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:32:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reactions From Musk's Bitcoin criticism  (Read 446 times)
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 04:14:48 PM

His ultimate aim may be to come up with his own coin, which may be named as MuskCoin or TeslaCoin. I also agree that it is not going to happen very immediately. He may wait for a few months, or even up to a year. During this time he will promote Dogecoin. And when the time comes, he will dump Dogecoin by giving some silly excuse and try to promote his own coin. But if you check the market caps of BTC and Doge, you can see that this plan hasn't worked very well. Doge market cap is still around 7% of that of Bitcoin.

That is what I said in the post you quoted yes,,, but I think instead of doing it publicly he will probably work with a few anon devs to launch new coins he will invest in to market but not directly say he is a part of.

He wants to protect his Tesla revolution and he may realize soon his crypto involvement is not good for the Tesla business. His investors and shareholders will be especially worrying.

They would long be worrying already. Think about all the things Musk did on the internet via Twitter or on podcasts. He went crazy a couple of times and his investors didn't care. Remember when he announced a buyback and the SEC fined him? The market didn't really care in the end. It looks like that guy can do whatever he wants and gets away with it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 04:59:36 PM

His ultimate aim may be to come up with his own coin, which may be named as MuskCoin or TeslaCoin. I also agree that it is not going to happen very immediately. He may wait for a few months, or even up to a year. During this time he will promote Dogecoin. And when the time comes, he will dump Dogecoin by giving some silly excuse and try to promote his own coin. But if you check the market caps of BTC and Doge, you can see that this plan hasn't worked very well. Doge market cap is still around 7% of that of Bitcoin.

That is what I said in the post you quoted yes,,, but I think instead of doing it publicly he will probably work with a few anon devs to launch new coins he will invest in to market but not directly say he is a part of.

He wants to protect his Tesla revolution and he may realize soon his crypto involvement is not good for the Tesla business. His investors and shareholders will be especially worrying.
He's probably dealing with a lot of money under our nose. I suspect that he already owned Bitcoin when he publicly announced that he's investing in cryptocurrency, in order to pump prices up for his own profit.

He's been manipulating the market for the past few months, there's a lot going on that isn't actually for the sake of crypto. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts his own coin either.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 08:29:22 PM

He's probably dealing with a lot of money under our nose. I suspect that he already owned Bitcoin when he publicly announced that he's investing in cryptocurrency, in order to pump prices up for his own profit.

He's been manipulating the market for the past few months, there's a lot going on that isn't actually for the sake of crypto. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts his own coin either.

That is for sure and I think he did not only own like a few hundred Bitcoins, but rather tens of thousands of Bitcoin. That guy is patient like hell. He might even have been holding hundreds of thousands. That's nothing for him. If he invested like $100 million in 2015 or so, that's a huge load of Bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: