Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:42:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Elon's star is fading. People will be asking who he was in a couple of years.  (Read 185 times)
Muenalo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 07:39:24 PM

Can someone really share with me all this Elon musk this and that, see he is just a business man who seek to make profit, so please if you happens not to use your money wisely. He is not to be blamed. Thanks
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 09:23:51 PM

Elon musk is one of the world richest man and a very influencial person just look at what happened to Bitcoin after Tesla announced that they have will no longer be accepting Bitcoin.You can't deny his influence my only advice to people into crytocurrency is avoid this kind of hype after seeing what recently happened in the market.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 04:13:42 PM

Elon's star is fading.

I think it's going Nova, so you won't be able to find all the pieces in a couple of years.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 10:48:02 PM

Elon musk is one of the world richest man and a very influencial person just look at what happened to Bitcoin after Tesla announced that they have will no longer be accepting Bitcoin.You can't deny his influence my only advice to people into crytocurrency is avoid this kind of hype after seeing what recently happened in the market.

This is a lesson for all of us not to be easily influenced by Elon Musk again, it turns out that Elon Musk and Tesla only take advantage of
the crypto community to make a profit. Elon Musk performs price manipulation in the market, this was the trigger that ended up making
Bitcoin fall deep enough. I agree with you, it's time for all of us to invest in crypto not because of the hype that happened, but based
on the results of research and analysis. I believe in the crypto community of smart people, who always learn from their mistakes.
Now is the time for us to move on from Elon Musk.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 07:22:10 AM

Elon Musk is the founder of spacex and co founder of tesla kasturi is now considered one of the richest people in the world and his experience in business is a source of inspiration to many. Ellen Kasturi invests in crypto to influence the price of currencies but crypto cannot control the world in the case of tesla its impact is limited that's why elon musk has become the richest man in the world. The primary reason behind elon musk's wealth growth is the rise in tesla's stock which has recently risen 4.8 percent in value for money compared to bezos.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 09:15:29 AM

Elon Musk is the founder of spacex and co founder of tesla kasturi is now considered one of the richest people in the world and his experience in business is a source of inspiration to many. Ellen Kasturi invests in crypto to influence the price of currencies but crypto cannot control the world in the case of tesla its impact is limited that's why elon musk has become the richest man in the world. The primary reason behind elon musk's wealth growth is the rise in tesla's stock which has recently risen 4.8 percent in value for money compared to bezos.

As long as Elon Musks two companies will be successful, people are going to follow him. The number of crypto investors compared to his fellowship is fairly small. It is only the unlucky few of us here that got burned by Elons manipulations. I wish more people would wake up and stop following him blindly. The crypto world needs to start surviving without Elon Musk.
cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 10:11:25 PM

Nobody into crytocurrency will ever consider what Elon musk says.He won't have much influence and support on crytocurrency.No matter what he did will not the market.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: