Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:36:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins with bright future like Bitcoin.  (Read 803 times)
Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 07:39:46 PM

Hello,
Are there coins that have a future like bitcoin?
Any idea welcomed.

Thank you.

for now the altcoin that has a bright future is Binance. because binance has now mastered the market and the binance market has become the best market today. and I believe that in the future Binance will continue to dominate the crypto market. and through the binance smart chain, it will make binance even more popular in the future. so BNB is an altcoin that has a bright future like bitcoin.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 07:10:21 PM

The challenge with investing in top-20 coins is that you will never get huge success because all the coins in top-20 show that they have reached their potential and are in a rather stable state which although gives you the advantage that there won't be a big drop either but that was a myth I had, which recently got broken as the whole market crashed.

The best way to maximize profits and the only working method I know is to invest in any coin you see listed at a reputed exchange like Binance, Coinbase, or any other exchange where volumes are big. For example, a coin is listed today at Binance then buy them and later usually the price goes higher then you can then sell them after which the price will become stable. After that, it won't drop/rise much unless there is a bull run.
Well, I do not believe that all the top 20 coins reached their potential, there are still new things that could happen with most of them, the innovation in the crypto is never over. BNB was in top 20 but it became third biggest all thanks to BSC and nobody knew that would happen, now you can say "but they did became third now, they can't grow bigger" but hey they are nearly 50% down from their peak, so it could easily 2x very soon, or maybe not, and another innovation like BSC for them and we are talking about maybe 10x ? Who knows.

I do not get out of top 20 that easily, I have a small amount for some of them I believe that as a potential, like I think if Swipe becomes something Binance really goes for that could improve, or if Binance doesn't care then Swipe will be worthless, this is why I didn't put too much money in that, and usually only go for top 20.

Ruvi2000sew

Activity: 619
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 10:53:05 PM

There are a number of potential altcoins listed among the top cryptocurrencies on Coinmarketcap. To be honest, replicating Bitcoin's achievements is difficult, but some cryptocurrencies may be able to do it. Coons could potentially expand like Bitcoin in the future if they have strong potential and continue to develop despite being listed on a good exchange.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Princeofpoetry

Activity: 686
Merit: 28

PUGG.io

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 11:14:39 PM

You can choose coins with strong fundamentals like eth, bnb, dot, link, waves, stellar. actually there are many choices if you have a lot of capital you can divide your assets in top 100

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 10:21:48 PM

The challenge with investing in top-20 coins is that you will never get huge success because all the coins in top-20 show that they have reached their potential and are in a rather stable state which although gives you the advantage that there won't be a big drop either but that was a myth I had, which recently got broken as the whole market crashed.

The best way to maximize profits and the only working method I know is to invest in any coin you see listed at a reputed exchange like Binance, Coinbase, or any other exchange where volumes are big. For example, a coin is listed today at Binance then buy them and later usually the price goes higher then you can then sell them after which the price will become stable. After that, it won't drop/rise much unless there is a bull run.
Well, I do not believe that all the top 20 coins reached their potential, there are still new things that could happen with most of them, the innovation in the crypto is never over. BNB was in top 20 but it became third biggest all thanks to BSC and nobody knew that would happen, now you can say "but they did became third now, they can't grow bigger" but hey they are nearly 50% down from their peak, so it could easily 2x very soon, or maybe not, and another innovation like BSC for them and we are talking about maybe 10x ? Who knows.

I do not get out of top 20 that easily, I have a small amount for some of them I believe that as a potential, like I think if Swipe becomes something Binance really goes for that could improve, or if Binance doesn't care then Swipe will be worthless, this is why I didn't put too much money in that, and usually only go for top 20.
Yep right, it all depends on the technology that is carried. BNB can go fast to become the 3rd largest as it is today thanks to BSC technology. previously bnb was in the top 10-20 coins on coinmarketcap.

I think BNB could be the next coin after BTC
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 10:42:40 PM

Maybe not like bitcoin which already survived for years, but BNB/BSC can get attention from people. Because there are some reason why people will still use BNB/BSC in a couple years. Beside BNB holding for Launchpad, BSC which provide less fees to a project so they don't need to use ERC20 anymore because of high fees that we need to send tokens from it.
Me too. I believe that BNB has a bright future because of its ecosystem BSC hence BNB will be there for a longer time as long as projects are still been listed and traded on Binance and also even with all the problem Ethereum is facing, I also still believe that Eth is still one of the projects to invest in for the future.
ETH hard to be replaced. Maybe what i can say is BSC can be alternative for project's developer to made tokens. But it is all depends on them because until now we still can see some project used ERC20 Tokens instead of BSC, and they might be have thei own reason for it.
its hard to replace ethereum altough much project migrate to binance smart chain. binance only be second chain that provide lower gas fee , so it will attract new buyer in markeet. basicly their own chain still on ethereum and developt product in this platform.
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2021, 10:50:47 PM

Hello,
Any idea welcomed.

Thank you.
As for coins with bright future, the top 100 coins on CoinMarketCap is recommendable, but note that not all have potentials to rise as high as Bitcoin in the future,it's better to do a research and make your choice, while for good projects with very good usecases the top 20 altcoins are the most recommended, I will advice you pick either Ethereum, bnb, link and DOT all these have a bright just like bitcoin.

kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 11:07:35 PM

Hello,
Any idea welcomed.

Thank you.

if I personally choose Ethereum and Binance, because I think Ethereum and Binance have a chance for the price to increase very high like Bitcoin, therefore I invest in Ethereum and Binance as long-term investments, because I believe by investing in Ethereum and Binance, then of course I will definitely get a big profit in the future.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 11:07:55 PM

Maybe not like bitcoin which already survived for years, but BNB/BSC can get attention from people. Because there are some reason why people will still use BNB/BSC in a couple years. Beside BNB holding for Launchpad, BSC which provide less fees to a project so they don't need to use ERC20 anymore because of high fees that we need to send tokens from it.
Me too. I believe that BNB has a bright future because of its ecosystem BSC hence BNB will be there for a longer time as long as projects are still been listed and traded on Binance and also even with all the problem Ethereum is facing, I also still believe that Eth is still one of the projects to invest in for the future.
ETH hard to be replaced. Maybe what i can say is BSC can be alternative for project's developer to made tokens. But it is all depends on them because until now we still can see some project used ERC20 Tokens instead of BSC, and they might be have thei own reason for it.
its hard to replace ethereum altough much project migrate to binance smart chain. binance only be second chain that provide lower gas fee , so it will attract new buyer in markeet. basicly their own chain still on ethereum and developt product in this platform.
This is the reality with ethereum smart contract platform. Just because of the gas fee it won't get to conclusion, it has got more efficient features within it. With cryptocurrency if one has got the patience to profit, then there is lot of cryptocurrencies upon which one can make an investment and leave it.
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 03:18:09 AM

For me,  I think ethereum is presently the coin that could be successful like bitcoin.  Ethereum has the potential to be the number one coin in Cryptocurrency.  The defi is blooming and there other usecase been explore on ethereum network.  If ethereum is upgraded and we have much lower fee and higher tps, we may start to see ethereum platform becoming the network of choice!

Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 03:59:49 AM

this question is very difficult. Because no one knows if there is such a cryptocurrency now. We can only make predictions and what cryptocurrencies can achieve in the future. For example, I think the xrp and Ethereum altcoins have a very accurate future. Hence etherum and XRP are currently showing high volumes this year.

agree, many coins actually have bright future but if what he meant with that is a coin that has "similar" potential to Bitcoin to reach this much price from just few cents as initial price then it's gonna be difficult but the key is low total supply
and huge community supporting it, the blockchain could have other feature to make it looks more valuable but XRP and Ethereum is out of the question because their total supply are uncapped as i heard.
tbh, many modern coins nowadays have overwhelmingly huge total supply so i'm not surprised if there's not any coin that have similar specs and potential like btc.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Chathusand

Activity: 643
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 06:46:18 PM

The only aspect to consider is that if bitcoin has already hit a trillion-dollar market cap, the top ten cryptocurrencies have a lot of potential to surpass what bitcoin has already accomplished. It's not easy to crack the top ten CMC, but I'm confident that dfinity will be the next big thing after bitcoin and ethereum.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 10:15:03 PM

The only aspect to consider is that if bitcoin has already hit a trillion-dollar market cap, the top ten cryptocurrencies have a lot of potential to surpass what bitcoin has already accomplished. It's not easy to crack the top ten CMC, but I'm confident that dfinity will be the next big thing after bitcoin and ethereum.
The top ten CMC are definitely next in line after bitcoin and ethereum have been recognized as the most profitable and trusted coins in the market. And if bitcoin will keep its value growing, it will create a positive impact on the market and the coins that are next in line will probably hit huge prices too. If bitcoin continues to surge, the top 10 coins will also be seen rising. That's how most people see bitcoin as a great influencer.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███