Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:03:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin is more green?  (Read 2202 times)
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 01:46:24 PM

trx or tron is also widely used by people. I myself often use it, considering it has a low transfer fee. I think with these advantages, more people will need it. besides that cardano and stellar also deserve to be considered, but among the available options, i'm more inclined to tron as the main choice
you have an interest in the old coins in the market. currently TRX and XRP I guess failed to keep up with the pump in this season. and I'm not sure it will be good for your investment. because seeing more altcoins following the rally but both struggling to make growth. the community of the two was great, but they were too much trouble.
I prefer BNB and DOT. I'm sure this will be interesting and profitable in the long run.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Rakeshten

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 02:43:53 PM

Nowadays NFT's Coins are on-trend, so if you want to get a good profit then invest in any NFT coin. Many people got good profit from Exchangecoins than from Shitcoins and now it is time for NFT coins. Many have got profit already. So what are you waiting for go and find some good NFT project to invest.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2021, 02:49:48 PM

today i see RSR as best portofolio that show best performance in my bag , its price pumped alot since hit low at 0,$0165 till now on 0,032 . Reserve protocol in few months later will be best project if mainnet done and RSV protocol running well. I see it have good potential to growth and even hit $1.
cryptoknows

Activity: 277
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 11:00:50 AM

Hello,
According to Elon Musk concern about the Bitcon energy consumption, which of TRON, EOS, Stellar Lumens, Nano, Chia, BitGreen and Cardano coins are good?

Thank you.
Take a closer look at the Near Protocol decentralized application project, Near has a fundamental resource, a new blockchain, huge scalability, and much more. In the long term, the token of this project will bring good money.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 11:40:11 AM

If you want to go for a 100% green coin, then the only option is to go for a coin that is 100% premined (similar to Ripple). But then, such coins will be obviously having their own disadvantages. Look at the ownership structure of XRP and you will understand. And also, a 100% premine doesn't mean that zero electricity is needed to maintain the network in good shape. The nodes need to be running all the time, or else the transactions will fail. My opinion on this is that it is not our responsibility to go green. We are not electricity producers and it is the duty of those who produce electricity to consider greener sources.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 12:33:08 PM

Take a closer look at the Near Protocol decentralized application project, Near has a fundamental resource, a new blockchain, huge scalability, and much more. In the long term, the token of this project will bring good money.
Until it has not been clearly proven, there will be few who believe in it and also if you say Near has fundamental resources, new blockchain, great scalability, try to explain everything here so that there is more accurate evidence.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Handpari

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The World's Leading Cryptocurrency CFD Exchange

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 12:41:29 PM

Your mentioned All coin are solid and good but  I think Green coin now looking is Litecoin
Long term solid coin! More companies are adopting Litecoin as payment method which can cause big pump.. Hold for 5 year + and it will sure seem like silver of crypto

cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 12:45:55 PM

Your mentioned All coin are solid and good but  I think Green coin now looking is Litecoin
Long term solid coin! More companies are adopting Litecoin as payment method which can cause big pump.. Hold for 5 year + and it will sure seem like silver of crypto
LTC hasn't been moving well for a long time following the market trend. the last one seems to be when the hard fork finishes but it doesn't have that big of an effect on the LTC price either.
What I love about LTC coins is that they sometimes have unpredictable market movements. there are several times I have seen in the past LTC has its own upward movement when the market is experiencing a correction.
no doubt, LTC does have a huge market and community. holding it for 5 years is not a bad speculation. it must be profitable.

anandaijun

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 05:13:28 PM

CARDANO (ADA), NANO, TRON (TRX) are good in my opinion regarding Elon Musk's concerns as you mentioned.
Actually, if we examine further, all the coins you mentioned don't consume much energy, meaning they are all good.

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 05:33:39 PM

I really like TRON and keep it in my crypto portfolio. It would be interesting to know which coin is the cleanest in terms of energy saving. And how great are the chances for such a coin to squeeze our "heavyweights".
David.Jack

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 09:15:57 AM

Hello,
According to Elon Musk concern about the Bitcon energy consumption, which of TRON, EOS, Stellar Lumens, Nano, Chia, BitGreen and Cardano coins are good?

Thank you.

Actually, it is hard to identify Bitcoin using much energy consumption. There are many bad rumors about Bitcoin, but Bitcoin is still worth it. Likewise, other altcoins you have mentioned are not bad. Review those projects in detail to make sure selected the right investment portion.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 10:32:41 PM

Hello, According to Elon Musk concern about the Bitcon energy consumption,
Energy consumption is just an issue created by Elon Musk to manipulate market, don't you know how much electricity consumption Tesla electric cars use??? Elon Musk owns an electric car company that could threaten even bigger electricity consumption than Bitcoin, but strangely that's not an issue lol, ,

which of TRON, EOS, Stellar Lumens, Nano, Chia, BitGreen and Cardano coins are good?
I will give one simple reason so that you are not confused about which coins are good and which are not, look for coins that use PoS consensus, and avoid coins that use PoW consensus, then you will know which coins consume electricity, examples of coins that use consensus PoS is Cardano.
DibiaVxosis

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 10:51:14 PM

PoW coins that's relatively low in traffic, newly created with low amount of miners or PoS coins. elon's view regarding energy consumption feels so random though, he prefer coin that's green but choose doge instead even though there's other coins that are greener and better. however, Nano have been discussed a lot recently and people keep saying that it's greener than doge by a lot so maybe nano is the good option here if we're talking about low energy consumption.
You got that right, but I think POW is an outdated system of mining, POS coins would have been much more better since it doesn't requires energy to mine instead it's mining power is based on the amount of coin held, so a POS coin would have been better and there are many out there which got great potentials, talking about Elon Musk! He is a business man and would do anything which will go in it's favour in order to move his business forward and push his name to the top.

RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 06:55:02 AM

Hello,

Thank you.
I know for a fact that XRP, HBAR, NEAR, and Celo are carbon neutral. IOTA has some of the lowest energy usage but I'm not sure about carbon neutrality.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 08:19:57 AM

Well, tesla itself is a company that is contributing more carbon emissions compared to mechanical engine vehicles since in this world most of the electricity is produced from coal-burning which drives the turbine. He claimed that bitcoin is consuming more electric power is justifiable?
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 08:38:32 AM

Hello,

Thank you.

all the altcoins mentioned are very good in value, TRON, ADA, and NANO are good altcoins whose prices are still holding up and their reliability has been tested during the market's massive correction some time ago. even TRON, ADA, and NANO prices are increasing every day.

mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 08:59:12 AM

I think From and Cardano are really good and a user friendly. For me despite those coin are potential, Elon most concern is the Doge token. Maybe the meme coin may give home more money that he definitely manipulate the motion every now and then. In my opinion Doge is the only one.

but can't altcoins like ADA and tron still be manipulated by Elon Musk considering how much money he has? even though if Elon Musk plays his capital in Cardano the profits will be even more

nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2021, 09:28:15 AM

Hello,

Thank you.
you can buy TRON, Stellar Lumens, Nano, and ADA because it increases very quickly if your investment in the altcoins above, it is highly recommended for everyone because the price will rise faster if the market returns to green altcoins as I mentioned will continue to rise, just stay for you trying to prove to buy and hold until the price really goes up is a very good choice to make a profit.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 02:52:48 PM

Hello,

Thank you.

Comparing different kinds of tokens, I can say that tokens that use Proof-Of-Stake are definitely greener than those that use Proof-Of-Work, as they require less energy for that. So currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum are not green, as opposed to Ripple, Stellar, Waves.
Nevertheless, when Elon Musk says that he wants Bitcoin to be greener he means that Bitcoin should use renewable energy for mining, but not to switch to PoS.

Dragonfund

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 10:22:13 PM

Since the coinmarketcap pumped only a few coins, there are more green CIFI, Zilliqa, Amp and Tpay. Although I don't like any projects, those scam to bounty hunters here TPAY is one of them. They didn't make any distribution after blaming bounty hunters. But here I like "Citizen Finance" projects. I'm interested in investing in because of the low maximum supply of this project.

I thought about 4/5 distribution has been made to bounty hunters, only 1/5 of cifi left for distribution except if there is wrong information been pass around in bounty Telegram chart. The delay from most of this bounty project is that they fear dumping of price that's normally done by hunters as soon as they collect their coins and to make the investors and what they are working hard for, so that they wouldn't suffer the effects of marketing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: