Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:26:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin is more green?  (Read 2195 times)
MascGreatCat

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 08:03:42 PM

Hello,
According to Elon Musk concern about the Bitcon energy consumption, which of TRON, EOS, Stellar Lumens, Nano, Chia, BitGreen and Cardano coins are good?

Thank you.

Again Elon Musk has said a word about bitcoin and Dogecoin.

Look at his tweet and that's why there's sort of pump for Dogecoin because he said that it's more of a payment than bitcoin.

People are riding the hype again, but I don't think that you can't beat the market anymore if it's bearish.
SweetMochi24

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 07:06:11 AM

NFT Coins are now in demand, thus if you want to make a high return, invest in any NFT currency. Many individuals made more money with Exchangecoins than with Shitcoins, and it is now time for NFT coins. Many people have already prospered. Anyway, You can look for DAO maker, they are pretty slick with their ORN launch! They have created an ROI of 155.76x! Going back , what are you waiting for? Go out there and discover a decent NFT project to invest in.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 12:58:07 AM

Hello,
According to Elon Musk concern about the Bitcon energy consumption, which of TRON, EOS, Stellar Lumens, Nano, Chia, BitGreen and Cardano coins are good?

Thank you.
Well for me I think the altcoins that will be greener within this year will be Polygon, Solana, Terra and most especially XRP knowing that XRP is the only top rank crypto that haven't reached its ATH yet. In addition, I think Metaverse token will also bleed green as well.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 04:55:10 PM

for me I think the altcoins that will be greener within this year will be Polygon, Solana, Terra and most especially XRP knowing that XRP is the only top rank crypto that haven't reached its ATH yet. In addition, I think Metaverse token will also bleed green as well.
I think you miss understood what the op are saying here. What green he mean is not about the value of the crypto or when the crypto rise in price but it is if which crypto is more friendly to the environment. I am not familiar if what are the mechanism of the coins that you mentioned above or if they work the same with bitcoin therefore I am going to pick on the OP's list.

Chia and Nano are the coins that I heard on the news and they say that these coins are greener that bitcoin. The other one from his choice would be bitgreen although I did not hear this coin before but its name says it all right? So, I assume that it was greener than in bitcoin.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2022, 02:33:53 AM

I'm more into bitcoin even though other coins are trying to combine and collaborate with new projects like NFT which have to trade with these coins cardano soluna and matic for example, but for me it will only be temporary with the spread of public interest in NFT..
and I'm more sure that bitcoin has value to be used as my personal asset which is the most widely known coin nature..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
arbifahrozy

Activity: 896

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 09, 2022, 08:12:04 AM

I am buying Xrp because I know its future is more green than any other coin. It doesn’t really matter win the case will close, ripple is moving forward with their business partnerships regardless of the lawsuit. I know that If i wait until the lawsuit is over, i will be able to buy far fewer tokens then if i buy right now.

JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 04:32:48 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2022, 05:00:04 AM by JohnBitCo

Hello,

Thank you.
Well for me I think the altcoins that will be greener within this year will be Polygon, Solana, Terra and most especially XRP knowing that XRP is the only top rank crypto that haven't reached its ATH yet. In addition, I think Metaverse token will also bleed green as well.

I think that all the altcoins (including shitcoins) will be green if bitcoin is green and breaks the all time high. If on the other hand, bitcoin fails to show good momentum, then i am afraid all the altcoins will bleed red, no matter how strong is the altcoin project.

So total altcoins market movement is 100% totally dependent on bitcoin movement.
zeenat ali

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 07:51:32 AM

I don't know much better but I think Bitcoin is more green.
DontDenyMyPower

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 10:48:49 PM

Hello,

Thank you.

The green coin is proof of stake coin but as far as i know XRP is the most environtmental friendly coin in the world. We dont speak about how it distributed right. Another coin is Ada/ CARDANO ( if the smart contract is up ) and polkadot. Polkadot is better in feature. Doge is not greener then anybof those coin because it is still proof of work and you need miner to do consensus.
bigE1669

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 11:08:53 PM

Hello,

Thank you.

I place my bet to EOS, its used PoS technology which is very environmental friendly, also the mechanism for creating the wallet is unique which i guest can counter trash wallet issues in the future. (Not used wallet because too easy to create a new one)
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1414
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 11:10:28 PM

Hello,

Thank you.
I agree, in 2021 Polygon Solana and Terra are indeed shinier than other big altcoins. This means that every year there will be potential altcoins to buy and invest in the long term, and it is possible that in 2022 there will be other potential altcoins. for example like Apecoin, I think this altcoin is very worth buying and investing for the long term because Apecoin still has a big chance to reach much higher ATH in the future. although it is classified as a new altcoin but Apecoin has a very large daily volume and currently Apecoin is ranked 41 CMC.

Mosharafhh

Activity: 956
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 04:18:00 PM

I think now all altcoin + bitcoin also in green mode also it will stay for long time and today luna also hit his ath you can focus on that but i think its just start of a bull season it is time to invest in a gd project by researching something. I also start with a new investment may be bitcoin will hit ath in this bull season!

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 11:46:10 PM

Whichever new project becomes more green in proof of work mining it's never going to take over bitcoin, the reason why because rules today isn't because of its PoW algorithm, there is more to that success of BTC in general, everyone keeps talking about chia coin but sooner or later it will become a pain in the ass

In my opinion, even if the project is advocating to be more on the green side. Still, its success will depend on the chosen use case and how strong is their development team on achieving their goals. Any project can claim they are green but to what extent? And how sustainable are their objectives?
Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 02:09:25 AM

The Manufactory Public Land Sale is about to start on April 14, so now I need your advice. This must raise the $MNFT cost significantly, but I’d like to hear your opinion, guys.
i think the question is going directly about good coin to buy, but your contribution is not directly in line with the question of op instead you asked your own question differently, to op question, i think no coin that shows green without bitcoin being in line of making green colouration, now i think that before you will know a good coin bitcoin will first color green to bring up others potential

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
n0tailbg

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 10:11:45 AM

Hello,

Thank you.
Chia (XCH) is the main of the greenest cryptocurrencies. The price of this cryptocurrency is decreasing every month, I think there will be a pump soon. On this page you can find sites where you can buy this coin.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 01:27:20 PM

for me I think the altcoins that will be greener within this year will be Polygon, Solana, Terra and most especially XRP knowing that XRP is the only top rank crypto that haven't reached its ATH yet. In addition, I think Metaverse token will also bleed green as well.
What is being understood from here is that if Misaki tells you here that if he means green in your opinion, it is not about what kind of quality development here, although the price does not mean that if you give it here and for what stingy service you give it.  You can see if the above mentioned points work the same with the response bitcoin and you can choose from the list.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 01:58:09 PM

I think cardano and tron will be green in the future, because the strength of the coins mentioned on the market is different from the faraway stars at this time
GelatikKembar

Activity: 854

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 03:21:54 PM

Today's Top Gainer on Coinmarketcap really surprised me, look,
that the tokens that have been pumped are not top altcoins ranked 1 to 200,
but Altcoins that are in rank 1000 or even 3000,
of course this makes me disappointed that Shitcoin is more valuable when Bitcoin price has decreased  Grin

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mafoja1

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 07:15:00 AM

We have to watch as the price of all coins rises.  If we buy a coin to see when the price of a coin will go down and when it is good, then we will see that we get a good amount of profit from it.
shawon01

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 03:44:29 AM

Always pay attention to the top ranking because I want to identify the coins that look promising Of course no currency can be green every day because the market is always correct but I am hopeful that some of the coins I buy will be polygon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: