Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:48:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie Saying's  (Read 190 times)
Iphomme (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 02:40:16 AM

Hello bitcointalk forum. I am a newbie and a friend of mine introduced me to this forum and also to cryptocurrency but he taught me about bitcoin first. He said that I shouldn't create a new topic and ask questions which he said that I can use the forum search bar instead of asking of it. I am looking for a site or any platform that let me study more about cryptocurrency because my friend is busy and can only spend a little time to help me. It would be a great help for me to learn later when I'm finish reading what needs to be read in this forum like the forum rules which my friend said that I should read it first to avoid violating any rules since I don't know much about it yet.
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 945

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2021, 03:24:02 AM

Rules: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

For crypto questions, search on google first, if still in doubt create post in relevant section. 

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3441

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2021, 05:35:05 AM
Merited by nutildah (1)

He said that I shouldn't create a new topic and ask questions which he said that I can use the forum search bar instead of asking of it.
And the first thing that you did was to do the exact opposite of what you were told Huh

I am looking for a site or any platform that let me study more about cryptocurrency
Here you go:

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1319

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 06:29:45 AM

He said that I shouldn't create a new topic and ask questions which he said that I can use the forum search bar instead of asking of it.
Maybe he got a point. As your first post, it's more nice if you tell something like expectations right? Sometime listening and reading can make us learn rather than talking a lot but interaction isn't forbidden as long as no one making any kind of spam.

I am looking for a site or any platform that let me study more about cryptocurrency
You are in it already. If not enough, I guess the best platform is Google and YouTube. You can look anything you want from the search Engine and watching videos from YouTube is also an easy way to learn cryptocurrency.

nakamura12

Activity: 2282
Merit: 669

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 10:37:21 AM

Welcome to the forum. You just continue what you already did since you said that you already have read some threads here like the forum rules. Just make sure you read and learn firstl before doing what you want to do. I have seen some people regret doing what they did not knowing or learning first.
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 08:15:15 PM

Welcome I'm yet to understand more about the forum. I have decided to watch threads created by bitcoiners but I will still have to welcome you because I also was once a newbie. Welcome

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
Whytee

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 11:36:20 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2021, 10:03:25 PM by Whytee

one of the major reasons we are all here is to learn from each other. I always thought that crypto was over rated. On till I packed a new house, had a friend that is into crypto. He is doing very well. Things are changing everyday. The word is reviving and only few has see where it's revving to. Am so delighted to be a part.
SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1330
Merit: 732

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 04:08:33 AM

Lopp.net Bitcoin information & resources
Bitcoin.org resources
Bitcoin Wiki
Bitcoincore.org

The Internet of Money
The little Bitcoin book
[General] Bitcoin Wallets - Which, what, why?

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 04:30:12 PM

They are numerous sites available to you where you can improve your knowledge on crypto currency generally ranging from informations about investing, trading, minning, most of this sites teaches dicipline when it comes to investing in crypto currency which I feel is even more important than your fiat currency. Check out this few sites

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
nakamura12

Activity: 2282
Merit: 669

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 10:13:40 PM

They are numerous sites available to you where you can improve your knowledge on crypto currency generally ranging from informations about investing, trading, minning, most of this sites teaches dicipline when it comes to investing in crypto currency which I feel is even more important than your fiat currency. Check out this few sites

It is true that there are numerous sites that op can check and this forum itself is one of the numerous site you can learn about cryptocurrency and even how to keep your funds, wallets information such as private keys, mnemonic phrase safe and secured. Op can always check the sitws provided bg everyone and ask here if there is something that op find it hard or didn't quite understand what op reads to learn.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: