Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:15:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you want Tesla to accept Doge.  (Read 225 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 12:28:38 PM

No, I do not want and I do not expect Tesla will accept crypto for their payment. But if they really want to accept Dogecoin or other coins, that can help the crypto grow because that can reach more customers who want to buy a car. Let's wait for the next news from Tesla because if they are serious about accepting Dogecoin, they will announce to the public and start to allow people to pay with their Dogecoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 12:30:23 PM

Bitcoin, which is the parent of all coins, has been refused Tesla payments by Elon Musk, while Dogecoin is a coin meme whose price is very volatile, so I think it would be difficult for Elon Musk to accept payment transactions using Dogecoin, but it is not impossible for Elon Musk. cannot accept payments via Dogecoin because the decision rests with him

noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 02:03:01 PM

I prefer TESLA to accept payments in Bitcoin, dollars or Tether instead of DOGE.
DOGE was made to make fun of Bitcoin, it's a joke. DOGE's technology is old but it can be improved. The adoption of DOGE brings many other crypto memes. We need serious development in crypto space projects to bring good solutions instead of jokes and investor profits.

Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 02:25:44 PM

I don't think there is a need to continue this thread OP.

And I'm sure some members are already read the topic (very similar to this) Do You Want Tesla To Accept Doge?

Maybe we have to continue the discussion there rather than having a new one.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 02:34:37 PM

Ellon Musk owner of an Tesla, the first car company ,that planning to accept the dogecoin that it is an equivalent value of an car .For the others who had this crypto currency which is an Dogecoins they can easily accessible to buy use dogecoin and this is the advantage that they can buy a house ,lot and etc, when Ellon accept the dogecoin to His company. The other said are not really relevant to use this currency cause the value of an doge it is not really high but some others believe that we do not know the success of an currency and it might be blind on us to see the results.

The decision is in the hand  in Mr. Ellon Musk wetheir he accept Dogecoins to his company .

IMHO, I don't think we have any power or influence to do that, Tesla is a mainstream company, and it's one of the worlds largest automaker so they have a board of directors which is meet to discuss any matters about the company even CEO has no power to bypass the board of directors without any proper quorum so if the Tesla officials and Directors agreed to accept Dogecoin will that's another milestone for Dogecoin. and we the speculators has no business about it even if we want to.
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 02:49:34 PM

TESLA should not accept DOGE but should only accept stable coin or FIAT. If one-day TESLA stops accepting DOGE, this crypto will drop more strongly than Bitcoin because it does not have a large and strong community like Bitcoin. I realize Bitcoin has been manipulated by Elon Musk's tweets and that pollutes the crypto market. TESLA accepting DOGE also means that they encourage other crypto memes to grow in the crypto space. That is bad, we should support other serious development projects.

cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 07:50:32 PM

I don't think he's serious about this. Many coins are better than doge to buy Tesla, why should doge? Is it just because he loves dogs? Elon has been joking all this time, and currently no one is swayed by his new doge tweet. Like a rocket named doge.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2021, 08:17:50 PM

Honestly, I am interested to see Tesla accept Doge and  its effect on not only DOGE Market but the entire MEME cryptocurrency.  Although the decision is up to Elon but if people actively proposed for it on the social media platforms, there is a "slim" possibility that Elon might consider Tesla to accept Doge.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 10:47:39 PM

With the recent news about Tesla stopping to accept BTC before ill consider a news about Tesla or any other big company like that accepting cryptocurrencies as a good news, there have to be a certain assurance that they wouldn't just pullout the rug from underneath their potential customers in the same manner they did with bitcoin because if this repeats itself, it can easily be the biggest pump and dump scheme in the world

arapgeceleri

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 11:10:35 PM

I don't want Tesla and Elon Musk to be interested in cryptocurrencies anymore. If they will adversely affect the market in this way, it will be best for all of us to stay away from cryptocurrencies. Whether tesla accepts Dogecoin or not does not interest me much, I have no idea about it. But if Tesla accepts the Dogecoin, this is a positive development for the crypto market and means more people will be reached.

BaeSuzy

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 11:30:02 PM

Obviously I don't want to because I hate coins like doge. There are no products or services for sale and one of the reasons why this coin has gone up is simply because of the hype and elon musk.
When this Doge coin goes up, my portfolio is always red because so many people are selling their assets (BTC, eth or any big coins with good fundamentals) and turn it into doge.

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 03:46:49 AM

if tesla accepts doge maybe the price of doge will automatically go up and elon will probably have as much total supply of dogecoin as he does bitcoin, oh this guy is really good at profit making, make fomo in early and then fud them after making profit and will repeat the same situation.
Midy

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 04:01:37 AM

The current ups and downs of Dogecoin prices greatly affect Elon Musk's attitude, because since Elon Musk supported Dogecoin the price has gradually increased, but recently Elon Musk, who previously accepted Tesla transactions using bitcoin, has canceled, and if he accepts Dogecoin as a transaction tool in the company, of course, it is more difficult because the price conditions of Dogecoin are more volatile than bitcoin

JAX JARINGAN[/warna] █ █
SCALABLE & DE[color=#4C79CB ]SEN
RALIZED STABLE COIN UNTUK DEFI [/url]
▬▬▬▬▬▬[url=https://twitter. com/CommunityJax] Twitter[/url] [url=https://t.me/jax_network]✔ Telegram[/url] [url=https://medium.com/ jax-network]✔ Medium[/url] [url=https://bit.ly/3B0Kcnh]✔ Youtube [/url][ /font]▬▬▬▬▬▬[/b]
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: