Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crash!!  (Read 10528 times)
Jonathan Ryan Owens (OP)
Donator

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2011, 09:58:01 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
November 30, 2011, 09:59:01 PM

After Jon posted his fake Rally!! thread BTCUSD went up about 30%.
Expect a huge crash now.

(BFL)^2 < 0
Sitarow
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047

View Profile
November 30, 2011, 10:07:46 PM

deltanine

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2011, 10:08:22 PM

After Jon posted his fake Rally!! thread BTCUSD went up about 30%.
Expect a huge crash now.

Maybe he is the Manipulator!

Freedom is a state of mind, and then Bitcoin comes along.....
-S4VV4S
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 30, 2011, 10:20:18 PM

[awesome pic]

printing...

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2011, 10:47:00 PM

hung outside my cube wall...

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2011, 08:43:08 AM

I get the feeling something is brewing, not enough to bet on it but I get the feeling that the next selloff may only be days away with any potential upside near nil.

I even doubt that we will breach 3.2.
Why? People were made to believe that prices could reach old levels again by the short squeeze and now prices recovered somewhat the real sellers jump in. And they don't seem to care to get out a few more cents by placing orders they dump.
Jonathan Ryan Owens (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2011, 09:07:23 AM

I get the feeling something is brewing, not enough to bet on it but I get the feeling that the next selloff may only be days away with any potential upside near nil.

I even doubt that we will breach 3.2.
Why? People were made to believe that prices could reach old levels again by the short squeeze and now prices recovered somewhat the real sellers jump in. And they don't seem to care to get out a few more cents by placing orders they dump.

Jonathan Ryan Owens (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2011, 09:14:47 AM

(For all you Giorgio Tsoukalos fans)

proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
December 03, 2011, 02:04:18 PM

Alright, here we go.  Everyone who bought below 2.90, it's time to cash out.  It's funny how similar this scenario is to the New York Bitcoin Conference Rally a few months ago, and look where we are now.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
December 03, 2011, 02:30:10 PM

So, is that wall going to get pulled??
Mt. Ask is growing fast.

Dan The Man

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2011, 02:37:00 PM

So, is that wall going to get pulled??
Mt. Ask is growing fast.

It hasn't been touched yet. As soon as that happens I expect it will disappear.
proudhon
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2011, 02:55:29 PM

Did anyone sincerely believe any significant amount of new money was entering this pathetic system?  It's just old money changing hands, and as I've said before, you can't get the price to stick in that kind of scenario.  It'll bounce around after large drops and might recover to nearly the "stable" pre-drop price, but, ultimately, the price will continue going down as long as no new money enters the system; and, again, it's apparent that there isn't really any new money entering the system and there's absolutely no reason for anyone to put money into this sinking ship.

A week or two from now, it'll be painfully obvious that this recent "rally" was just like the New York Conference rally; and the long slow slide will continue.  A month from now we'll probably have made new lows.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
zby
Legendary

Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2011, 03:25:06 PM

[16:18:37] <amphipod> Dec03 15:18:21 mtgox       21.0000 @     2.90       USD
[16:18:37] <amphipod> Dec03 15:18:21 mtgox        1.0000 @     2.90       USD
[16:18:38] <amphipod> Dec03 15:18:21 mtgox       20.0000 @     2.90       USD
[16:18:39] <amphipod> Dec03 15:18:21 mtgox        1.5624 @     2.90       USD
[16:18:39] <amphipod> Dec03 15:18:21 mtgox        1.0000 @     2.90       USD
[16:18:40] <amphipod> Dec03 15:18:21 mtgox        2.3500 @     2.90       USD
[16:18:40] <amphipod> Dec03 15:18:21 mtgox       50.0000 @     2.90       USD
[16:18:41] <amphipod> Dec03 15:18:21 mtgox       25.0000 @     2.90       USD
[16:18:42] <amphipod> Dec03 15:18:22 mtgox    1,098.9365 @     2.90       USD
[16:18:55] <amphipod> Dec03 15:18:43 mtgox      310.0000 @     2.90       USD

This is when this wall was sold to.

The bot time is in UTC.
teflone

Activity: 770

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
December 03, 2011, 04:15:15 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2011, 06:25:08 PM by teflone

(For all you Giorgio Tsoukalos fans)

Wow..

Are they the same ?  Cant be..cant tell with the makeup..

Its uncanny actually, I love it..

that guy is hilarious.. love the hair..

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
teflone

View Profile
December 03, 2011, 04:17:15 PM

Did anyone sincerely believe any significant amount of new money was entering this pathetic system?  It's just old money changing hands, and as I've said before, you can't get the price to stick in that kind of scenario.  It'll bounce around after large drops and might recover to nearly the "stable" pre-drop price, but, ultimately, the price will continue going down as long as no new money enters the system; and, again, it's apparent that there isn't really any new money entering the system and there's absolutely no reason for anyone to put money into this sinking ship.

A week or two from now, it'll be painfully obvious that this recent "rally" was just like the New York Conference rally; and the long slow slide will continue.  A month from now we'll probably have made new lows.

How low do you want to buy coins ? 0.01 usd?

We know how much you love bitcoin.. save your breath

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
teflone

View Profile
December 03, 2011, 06:28:45 PM

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm/custom/35c921f89b.jpg

proudhon
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2011, 07:12:51 PM

I actually want the exchange rate to increase because that would be a sign that people are investing in the project (hopefully some of them not merely as speculative investors but users).  The bitcoin market will need to be many times higher than what it is now for this thing to really stick.  But, it's not going to rise because the credibility of the project has been utterly destroyed and no serious money, certainly not enough of it, is entering the system.  What's essentially going on is the same people are just shuffling money and bitcoins around on the exchanges.  More and more of each are getting collected into fewer and fewer hands.  There is no way, in that scenario, for the price to rise and stick, and that's exactly what we've seen for the past 6 months.  Price drops, then rises to nearly where it was before the drop, then levels off, then gradually declines, then drops.  Repeat.  There is no reason to think this is going to stop happening and I think anyone betting otherwise is a fool.

I'm happy to concede that it's possible to make money in this environment.  But, that's essentially bleeding bitcoin and if this keeps up, as it seems it's going to, then what's going on is going to trade bitcoin into oblivion - It's credibility shattered, it's value in perpetual free fall - until the project will be tossed aside into the waste basket of novel internet experiments.  Bitcoin will be lucky to make it as a footnote in internet history and if it does make it it'll be a case study on human greed.

teflone

View Profile
December 03, 2011, 07:49:48 PM

I actually want the exchange rate to increase because that would be a sign that people are investing in the project (hopefully some of them not merely as speculative investors but users).  The bitcoin market will need to be many times higher than what it is now for this thing to really stick.  But, it's not going to rise because the credibility of the project has been utterly destroyed and no serious money, certainly not enough of it, is entering the system.  What's essentially going on is the same people are just shuffling money and bitcoins around on the exchanges.  More and more of each are getting collected into fewer and fewer hands.  There is no way, in that scenario, for the price to rise and stick, and that's exactly what we've seen for the past 6 months.  Price drops, then rises to nearly where it was before the drop, then levels off, then gradually declines, then drops.  Repeat.  There is no reason to think this is going to stop happening and I think anyone betting otherwise is a fool.

I'm happy to concede that it's possible to make money in this environment.  But, that's essentially bleeding bitcoin and if this keeps up, as it seems it's going to, then what's going on is going to trade bitcoin into oblivion - It's credibility shattered, it's value in perpetual free fall - until the project will be tossed aside into the waste basket of novel internet experiments.  Bitcoin will be lucky to make it as a footnote in internet history and if it does make it it'll be a case study on human greed.

So what your saying is, your a glass half full kinda guy... lmao..  Cheesy

I dont think its nearly as dismal as you see it.  Maybe YOU should start spending them on real world items..

ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
December 03, 2011, 07:52:47 PM

How was bitcoin's credibility ever shattered?

(BFL)^2 < 0
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: