Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:41:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️PolkaSyndicate ⚡️⚡️⚡️ Polkadot Parachain Community With Enhanced Rewards  (Read 336 times)
bblack234 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2021, 08:06:59 PM

Life is simply better with Crypto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Garsipop

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 10:02:11 AM

I see that now many projects use Polkadot blockchain for staking. What are the advantages of your project and how PolkaSyndicate is differ from other projects with staking which use Polkadot blockhain?
purka5

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 08:41:02 AM

I see that now many projects use Polkadot blockchain for staking. What are the advantages of your project and how PolkaSyndicate is differ from other projects with staking which use Polkadot blockhain?

I think that a lot of depends from profit from staking and staking conditions. If  PolkaSyndicate will offer the better conditions investors will use it. Also it is important to improve the liquidity of the coin and add new listings to exchanges that it will be simple to sell all mined coins.
bblack234 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2021, 08:19:09 PM

When you crowdloan any of your Polkadot to a parachain auction you cannot earn DOT staking rewards at the same time during the entire parachain lease duration. This can be a problem because the lease period can be between 6-24 months.

With PolkaSyndicate all you need to do is stake 2,000 PSYN tokens and you will earn PSYN staking rewards and parachain rewards at the same time.

altixz

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 08:59:51 AM

When you crowdloan any of your Polkadot to a parachain auction you cannot earn DOT staking rewards at the same time during the entire parachain lease duration. This can be a problem because the lease period can be between 6-24 months.

With PolkaSyndicate all you need to do is stake 2,000 PSYN tokens and you will earn PSYN staking rewards and parachain rewards at the same time.

As I understand with PolkaSyndicate  you will be able to get double income from staking. Is reward parachain system is working now or it will be realized in future.
Iminingpro
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 08:46:54 AM
Merited by Symmetrick (1)

As I understand with PolkaSyndicate  you will be able to get double income from staking. Is reward parachain system is working now or it will be realized in future.

I checked their twitter https://twitter.com/PolkaSyndicate/status/1395435661453369348. Polkadot has the best staking conditions. If it will be possible to receive rewads from parachain the staking conditions will become even better than standart.
bblack234 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2021, 01:21:31 AM

As I understand with PolkaSyndicate  you will be able to get double income from staking. Is reward parachain system is working now or it will be realized in future.

Thats a great question. As of the time of this post Polkadot parachains have not launched yet, and neither has PolkaSyndicate's reward system. PolkaSyndicate's presale is set to launch soon. After the first presale there will be marketing campaign and development of the PolkaSyndicate platform. The goal is to get PSYN tokens to presale holders and allow them to stake them as soon as possible. Preferably before Polkadot parachains begin.

You can follow PolkaSyndicate Telegram for updates on Polkadot parachains and PolkaSyndicate launch dates.

Garsipop

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 07:36:52 AM

Thats a great question. As of the time of this post Polkadot parachains have not launched yet, and neither has PolkaSyndicate's reward system. PolkaSyndicate's presale is set to launch soon. After the first presale there will be marketing campaign and development of the PolkaSyndicate platform. The goal is to get PSYN tokens to presale holders and allow them to stake them as soon as possible. Preferably before Polkadot parachains begin.

You can follow PolkaSyndicate Telegram for updates on Polkadot parachains and PolkaSyndicate launch dates.

Thank you that you explain all detail about parachains and airdrops on parachains. I think that idea is very profitable for users. What do you plan to do first of all to realize this idea?
alan228

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 08:46:03 AM

Thank you that you explain all detail about parachains and airdrops on parachains. I think that idea is very profitable for users. What do you plan to do first of all to realize this idea?

I checked their medium, soon PolkaSyndicate will start a presale for early investors. Here is full information about it in medium- https://polkasyndicate.medium.com/polkasyndicate-founders-presale-3433203daed7
Nekonoid

Activity: 212

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 09:05:41 AM

I checked their medium, soon PolkaSyndicate will start a presale for early investors. Here is full information about it in medium- https://polkasyndicate.medium.com/polkasyndicate-founders-presale-3433203daed7

The presale will start at 26th at June.  So the team of PolkaSyndicate has enough time to prepare to token sale and promote the project to attract the attention of the investors to the project.
purka5

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 08:23:09 AM

The presale will start at 26th at June.  So the team of PolkaSyndicate has enough time to prepare to token sale and promote the project to attract the attention of the investors to the project.

Pre-sale are usually used for the first investors who wants to have the biggest profit from investment from best conditions of presale. But the first investment are very risky. It is possible not to earn money but lost them.
alan228

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 09:34:09 AM

Pre-sale are usually used for the first investors who wants to have the biggest profit from investment from best conditions of presale. But the first investment are very risky. It is possible not to earn money but lost them.

Now market falls and it is a good opportunity to by tokens for the best and most profitable price. Here is development plan of PolkaSyndicate - https://polkasyndicate.medium.com/polkasyndicate-development-plans-b45e1b824239
Iminingpro
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 09:07:58 AM

Now market falls and it is a good opportunity to by tokens for the best and most profitable price. Here is development plan of PolkaSyndicate - https://polkasyndicate.medium.com/polkasyndicate-development-plans-b45e1b824239

I checked the development plan of PolkaSyndicate. The launch of the platform is planned for the Q3 of 2021. Hope everything will be OK and all plans will be realized.
cryptoserega

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 12:32:12 PM

I checked the development plan of PolkaSyndicate. The launch of the platform is planned for the Q3 of 2021. Hope everything will be OK and all plans will be realized.

Development takes the time but first investors usually have the biggest profit than those who invest after the launch of the platfrom.
Garsipop

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 10:07:37 AM

Development takes the time but first investors usually have the biggest profit than those who invest after the launch of the platfrom.

That is why it is very important to carefully check all the development stages of the project and check the social networks. Here is infromation about token sale - https://twitter.com/PolkaSyndicate/status/1397605862001332232
bblack234 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2021, 08:38:22 PM

Yes it was mentioned here but I will also add to it. We will use the funds from our first presale for a strategic marketing campaign, that constantly provides valuable content to the investors who need it the most, on the channels they visit the most, with the goal of empowering them with knowledge. In addition to this, there will be a lot of promotion and advertising. This will greatly increase our exposure.

We are also developing the Beta version of the PolkaSyndicate platform in the coming months and investors will be able to login and test it.

Lunafox

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 09:39:11 AM

We are also developing the Beta version of the PolkaSyndicate platform in the coming months and investors will be able to login and test it.

Do you have any plans when Beta version of the PolkaSyndicate platform will be ready to check it?
nikita2020

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 09:04:43 AM

Do you have any plans when Beta version of the PolkaSyndicate platform will be ready to check it?

I checked their social networks. PolkaSyndicate  has started a new airdrop. Here is a link to it -  https://polkasyndicate.medium.com/the-polkasyndicate-official-airdrop-is-live-6a4ff8f27796
Garsipop

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 09:20:14 AM

I checked their social networks. PolkaSyndicate  has started a new airdrop. Here is a link to it -  https://polkasyndicate.medium.com/the-polkasyndicate-official-airdrop-is-live-6a4ff8f27796

Airdrop is a good way to attract attention of users to the project. It allows to create a big community and tald about project to a large number of users.
alan228

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 09:08:34 AM

Airdrop is a good way to attract attention of users to the project. It allows to create a big community and tald about project to a large number of users.

Before presale team of PolkaSyndicate has started an airdrop.
Here is more information about presale https://twitter.com/PolkaSyndicate/status/1397605862001332232
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: