Bitcoin Forum
August 10, 2024, 08:51:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Risk of Scarcity.  (Read 500 times)
teosanru

Activity: 2114
Merit: 618

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 06:45:29 PM

Now a days our economy suffers deficiency of supply due of high population, poverty and lack of oriented of an individual. Supply Chain Management (SCM) one who managed the flow Good's and service into raw material into finished product. Right now the resources of foods and services it's getting worst due of the pandemic more People's lose their works , and the supply of an Government it is not enough for everyone.
Please tell me one thing that is scarce these days? Except obviously medical supplies in third world countries everything is readily available. It's actually the purchasing power or the incomes of the people that has gone Pretty down. I don't think any other currency would have been able to save us from this due to disruption in the economic system due to covid. So it is entirely wrong to say that there is scarcity infact the fed ensured that there is no limitation to supply so they printed a lot of money.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1918
Merit: 370

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 10:26:50 PM

Sustainability has been a very long-running issue for us ever since the introduction of civilization. People will hoard more than they can take and leave the penniless suffering. We can see this happening right now, and most likely in the following months as the pandemic carries on. Hopefully we find a way around this somehow because if not, we'll literally die of starvation.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 11:08:39 PM

Sustainability has been a very long-running issue for us ever since the introduction of civilization. People will hoard more than they can take and leave the penniless suffering. We can see this happening right now, and most likely in the following months as the pandemic carries on. Hopefully we find a way around this somehow because if not, we'll literally die of starvation.

I believe once the rules and order of the authority/government set in, everything will going to be fine. These people was panic buying and also hoarding at the same time is not right. And I'm sure there's a price surge going to happen because people are literally making more demands and there's a low supply once everyone is hoarding.

And just like I said, to avoid such situations like starving since there's a lockdown. People can plants vegetables in their back yard and use every idea you gather as a survival skills once you are in a situation. How long will people continue to do this? It's already been a year since it happened to all of us, I don't think they never learned anything yet from those whole year quarantined in their own house.

wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 04:35:26 AM

I think differently about this, in my country as far as I observe, there are no serious obstacles to food for rice due to the Covid pandemic. We can conclude that farmers are more resistant to Covid, perhaps because they are often in the fields exposed to the sun and are always on the move, thus forming a strong immunity
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 03:59:13 PM

Now a days our economy suffers deficiency of supply due of high population, poverty and lack of oriented of an individual. Supply Chain Management (SCM) one who managed the flow Good's and service into raw material into finished product. Right now the resources of foods and services it's getting worst due of the pandemic more People's lose their works , and the supply of an Government it is not enough for everyone.
The reality is that governments went into their comfort zone and were caught off-guard when this coronavirus started spreading because apart from a few top tier countries, most of them were in a lose-lose situation where they cannot force lockdowns because it hurts the economy and if you allow markets to be opened they will soon the hospitals full.

The biggest problem is that there was no prior planning and once you shutdown markets for weeks and months then you cannot expect the economy to remain stable or grow.  Scarcity arose because it was hard to adapt and people with more money are ready to spend higher for the same item which the middle class cannot afford.
fiulpro

Activity: 1876
Merit: 830

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 04:23:34 PM

I do think that supply is never consistent with the economic situation. The prices more or so keeps getting up and down which dissolves the effect it might have produced and we often see inflation or deflation.
• Right now what's going on is that we don't have enough jobs, due to high demand prices of some things are rising. Plus the government needs to work on getting more jobs to the people. Education system is collapsing, online education is not helping anyone, especially in medical schools where excessive practical skills are needed.
•If the resources are not up to the mark in terms of big factories, turn towards small farmers, near your area, this will not only help you but them also. At the same time you will get better products.
Honestly in a country where the big markets collaborates with small farmers you cannot see such changes. Everything is more or so normal and prices are nominal. Except for oil.
"How government handles the situation of pandemic is directly consistent with your statement, maybe they need a little more time to adjust"

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Iphomme (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 11:49:38 AM

Due to the pandemic the demand for food products increased a lot, and certain products faced down as well which means that people stacking the food products more than what they needed due to the fear of lockdown which is what we saw exactly in 2020 in many countries.

But do these issue still exists?

Yes in my country I felt sad  cause I've seen many people in the Surroundings  . Begging some food and money cause they can not afford to buy .
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1360

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 04:10:13 PM

I believe once the rules and order of the authority/government set in, everything will going to be fine. These people was panic buying and also hoarding at the same time is not right. And I'm sure there's a price surge going to happen because people are literally making more demands and there's a low supply once everyone is hoarding.

And just like I said, to avoid such situations like starving since there's a lockdown. People can plants vegetables in their back yard and use every idea you gather as a survival skills once you are in a situation. How long will people continue to do this? It's already been a year since it happened to all of us, I don't think they never learned anything yet from those whole year quarantined in their own house.
One of the big problems is that people lack imagination, as you say in the case there is some food scarcity people could grow a portion of their own food on their own homes, but do people actually do something like that? Of course not, they want things to be solved by the government but things are not that simple and this pandemic proved this, besides with all the inflation that is going up scarcity is not the only problem but the raising prices, and if to this we add the increased demand then those with little resources have almost no chance to get what they need out of the market.
Iphomme (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 01:05:38 AM

I do think that supply is never consistent with the economic situation. The prices more or so keeps getting up and down which dissolves the effect it might have produced and we often see inflation or deflation.
• Right now what's going on is that we don't have enough jobs, due to high demand prices of some things are rising. Plus the government needs to work on getting more jobs to the people. Education system is collapsing, online education is not helping anyone, especially in medical schools where excessive practical skills are needed.
•If the resources are not up to the mark in terms of big factories, turn towards small farmers, near your area, this will not only help you but them also. At the same time you will get better products.
Honestly in a country where the big markets collaborates with small farmers you cannot see such changes. Everything is more or so normal and prices are nominal. Except for oil.
"How government handles the situation of pandemic is directly consistent with your statement, maybe they need a little more time to adjust"

Yes , you have a point the government are still adjusting  and need a little more time to handle. Maybe we have a different status of and country, will in my country I found many people starving a food. Suffer regard their  low wages. And most of the employee lost their job due of and pandemic and it is getting worsen.
husnija

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 03:29:28 AM

i'm more worried about the scarcity of basic commodities because it will affect the survival of the wider community
we hope that the owners of power don't act arbitrarily

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1779

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 07:05:45 AM

and the supply of an Government it is not enough for everyone.
Pandemics do not always bring every individual to negative things, with the current pandemic many people spontaneously think of doing something that leads to success.

If you rely on every gift from the government and do not want to rack your brain to do something, you will definitely experience bad things in life, especially the economy, me, see many people currently doing something that gives them good results and success.

For example: this is an experience that I have seen and managed to do during a pandemic.
• You can run a business to sell organic fertilizers and plant seeds that you can grow and get results in the short and long term.

If you do business such as selling fertilizers and plant seeds this will not only have an impact on yourself 'Economy' but it will have an impact globally / locally and internationally from your efforts.
* Fertilizer: can be processed from cow sheds or trash that can be sold to farmers.
* Seeds: can develop several young plant seeds such as vegetables, chilies, carrots, wheat, rice, bananas, oil palm, salak and also date palm seeds and many others, at least you can develop 20 types of plant seeds to be distributed and ready for planting to local farmers.

With this kind of effort you and most people will get out of the economic poverty that plagued you during the pandemic, You can produce from fertilizers and seeds until harvest. You can buy again from farmers and sell export / import with different profits, this is an example of a business that has been successful. 70% of people have economic income.

Not to mention that you are farming beef chickens, bulls, squeezed cows, this can also get you and others out of the economic crisis during a pandemic.

Remember: only those who hope for compassion and are lazy are haunted by the pandemic.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
lixer

Merit: 586

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 04:00:08 PM

This happened everywhere during pandemic times. People were trying to store more consumables and groceries and some were even trying to store daily needs items. Once the rich start holding these items in bulk it creates a problem for the poor because they neither have the money to bulk up and store themselves to match them nor do they have the money to buy them at above normal prices.

I think there is enough for everyone to survive in almost every country but the problem starts when one's want occupies the need of 10 and there starts the conflict of scarcity. If only a better culture was built, I think the world would be in a better place.

Iphomme (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 04:48:04 AM

i'm more worried about the scarcity of basic commodities because it will affect the survival of the wider community
we hope that the owners of power don't act arbitrarily

Yes  we worried about the scarcity that happen in our own country even we have a different status of economy but some people say that .the status are stable and normal but they really don't know the truth behind a lot of people ang suffer.
justdimin

Activity: 3094
Merit: 671

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 12:48:35 PM

Pandemics do not always bring every individual to negative things, with the current pandemic many people spontaneously think of doing something that leads to success.

If you rely on every gift from the government and do not want to rack your brain to do something, you will definitely experience bad things in life, especially the economy, me, see many people currently doing something that gives them good results and success.
You are what is horrible with this world. If we got rid of every single person like you then the world would reach to a place where we have seen in the cartoons where everything is perfect, the only thing that is staying between the world where everyone is super happy and the current world is the people like you.

How dare you to say people are not working, how dare you to say that people should just switch jobs and business and do something else, will you not need those services tomorrow if you need to? Don't you need people in grocery stores? Don't you need car mechanics? All the jobs in the entire world is needed right now and those people were doing bad and they MUST BE helped because they are helping the world go around, remove one whole job and you are not going to have those people helping the world anymore and it will suck.

We need those people to work and we need to help them financially so that they could keep working. How can someone say that people DESERVE TO STARVE AN DDIE when they are not doing a job that profits them. You are a horrible human, I hope you get better.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 04:34:37 PM

This happened everywhere during pandemic times. People were trying to store more consumables and groceries and some were even trying to store daily needs items. Once the rich start holding these items in bulk it creates a problem for the poor because they neither have the money to bulk up and store themselves to match them nor do they have the money to buy them at above normal prices.

I think there is enough for everyone to survive in almost every country but the problem starts when one's want occupies the need of 10 and there starts the conflict of scarcity. If only a better culture was built, I think the world would be in a better place.
The issue is that this is something impossible to avoid, the economy is based on the concept of the free markets which means that as long as you have the money you can buy whatever you want and the rich are always going to have an advantage over everyone else because of their superior ability to buy whatever they want, most of the time the wants of the rich and the poor do not coincide as the rich spend their money in high status items but in the case of a crisis everyone wants the same causing scarcity in the process.
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 03:42:51 AM

The issue is that this is something impossible to avoid, the economy is based on the concept of the free markets which means that as long as you have the money you can buy whatever you want and the rich are always going to have an advantage over everyone else because of their superior ability to buy whatever they want, most of the time the wants of the rich and the poor do not coincide as the rich spend their money in high status items but in the case of a crisis everyone wants the same causing scarcity in the process.
indeed it is very beneficial to be someone who has financial freedom, as if they can do whatever they want. they can even turn the wheels of the economy, if done continuously I think there will be a symbiosis of mutualism, but if not, then as said before, scarcity can happen, and bad things seem to be a matter of time.

Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 06:29:44 AM

Yes  we worried about the scarcity that happen in our own country even we have a different status of economy but some people say that .the status are stable and normal but they really don't know the truth behind a lot of people ang suffer.
The reason that there is a scarcity is either they don't develop the production of raw materials or they didn't have a good management of supply and storage. Another problem is the conservation that is always set aside until it is too late. Of course people that are doing well are going to say that they are doing well because they didn't experience what is happening to other people or they are really ignorant.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1275

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2021, 06:39:47 AM

I think it would depend on the place where there is scarcity. Most of the rich countries have probably enough resources for everyone. It's just that the distribution of it seems to be the "scarcity" part in every one. I think those who have nothing continue to have nothing because they don't have access to it. And when they do have it, it's somewhat put to waste because it just came without cost to them, and they tend to waste it.

Services would be a different thing altogether. I think there's no scarcity in that but only the effort towards the operators.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1963

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 06:52:01 AM

Well, one thing is clear.... there is definitely not a scarcity of fiat currencies to be utilized to subsidize and fund these problems with Tax money. The government printing machines are printing non-stop and the printers are not running out of ink. The tax payers are feeding a social grant system, where the unemployed people are increasing and this is causing a bigger burden on the tax paying public.  Sad

Now, this is causing an interesting ripple affect ..because the bigger the social dependencies, the more pressure are placed on the tax payers and when the pressure increase too much on the tax payer, then more people are pushed into poverty. (The Super rich are then over taxed and they (and their businesses) then relocate to countries where there are lower taxes.. causing more unemployment)  Angry

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 04:23:46 PM

Well, one thing is clear.... there is definitely not a scarcity of fiat currencies to be utilized to subsidize and fund these problems with Tax money. The government printing machines are printing non-stop and the printers are not running out of ink. The tax payers are feeding a social grant system, where the unemployed people are increasing and this is causing a bigger burden on the tax paying public.  Sad

Now, this is causing an interesting ripple affect ..because the bigger the social dependencies, the more pressure are placed on the tax payers and when the pressure increase too much on the tax payer, then more people are pushed into poverty. (The Super rich are then over taxed and they (and their businesses) then relocate to countries where there are lower taxes.. causing more unemployment)  Angry
It is funny how when it comes to most goods and services scarcity is not good but when it comes to money the reverse is not true, printing money without any control was one of the most important reasons behind the crisis we saw in 2007 and it is going to be the most important reason for the economic crisis that is coming next, and the worst part is that governments are going to try to solve it in the only way they know how, by printing even more money.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: