Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:11:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥[BTO]💰BTO COIN⚡️Staking starting soon ⚡️ New hybrid tech🔥🚀🔥🚀🔥🚀  (Read 1767 times)
Thecryptoexpert

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 09:16:39 PM

How much is the reward per block?seems like finally there will be a way out. Some light at the end, especially for those of us who had given up
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Supremestar

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 07:44:10 PM

Nice project, is the project sales over? If what was the initial sale offer price of BTO..
MandateOses

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 08:19:46 PM

This project is Amazing with their affective aim and great  goal and I know when listed it will break out loud in the crypto currency market @Bitocoin(BTO)
K5bull

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 08:02:03 PM

Speaking about the fast reliable and secured digital platform, with an amazing feature which is p2p,that renders instant payment around the globe,Here is what enhsnces that move.....BITOCOIN 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
MandateOses

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 08:30:34 PM

BITOCOIN  is an amazing  project with a crave vision to develop the coin to  enhance a validative standard which curbs the elimination of loss and frustrations
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2021, 10:39:48 PM

When i first see this thread I had a hope that maybe i can use my spare gpu to mine, but suddenly it was scrypt base algo, so it can be mine with gpu but minig with a scryp algo is a pain for gpu. goodluck!
unouresha

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 02:28:59 PM

Any bounties for a macOS or Raspberry Pi wallet?
MandateOses

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 05:20:50 AM

This project is so secured to it's maximum while transaction uses scrypt for a proof of work ......
K5bull

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 08:22:28 PM

BTO now on VinDaX....woooow let's hit the Buy market because the future outcome will be a shock....... mooning soon 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 08, 2021, 06:41:41 PM

They soon gonna change exchange and moving to other... 🔥🚀 Wink
K5bull

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 06:52:51 AM

Lets raise bto to it's ultmost standard,by voting to list BITOCOIN on Blockfolio
https://blockfolio.canny.io/coin-requests/p/wwwbitocointech-1
Peripatetic

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 07:46:37 PM

Hello,

I see a lot of people very excited, this project, its really worth it?
Can I see some inside details? Real ones, of course
Full Video?
MandateOses

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 10:18:39 PM

The encryption processed in bto wallet is highly standardized and we'll trusted ....this project really worth it
K5bull

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 10:26:08 PM

I have been wondering about this project growth and encitment,that got me attracted to their website,How is it possible that BITOCOIN can handle a large volume of transaction than Bitcoin???How?
Jay8b

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 10:36:25 PM

BTO beats my imagination that am still wondering if this coin won't blow like magic..How can the blocked where coin generation is halved be changed??
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 10:48:22 PM

I have been wondering about this project growth and encitment,that got me attracted to their website,How is it possible that BITOCOIN can handle a large volume of transaction than Bitcoin???How?

Even if they can handle a large volume of transaction over bitcoin, the question is, will people use this coin for their transactions? The feature is useless if small number of people are just trading this coin. Also, they need to collaborate with many merchants if they want to utilize this feature. But how many merchants will accept this coin?
Jay8b

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 07:28:12 AM

Vindax might not be the best place, but it is just a first step, BTO is a legit project, the community are working at the best of their possibilities, I'm sure BTO will do really good, just hold, wait for communications and support the team to enhance expansion 🚀🚀🚀
K5bull

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 07:34:46 AM

Till BTO is listed on other exchange, go on trading BTO on Vindax. Invite your friends and colleagues to buy Bitocoin at the current DIP. This is a chance you should not miss!
MandateOses

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 07:57:54 AM

In the cyptocurrency market, coins have already been created to defeat btc but they got in the way , and bto is the same and to get the main fault that makes a coin die or live this is called speculation and without great support,bto's vision will not happen,lets raise this vision to it's Apex ....
MandateOses

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 02:41:43 AM

We are BLOCKCHAIN.

The Bitocoin blockchain is capable of handling a much higher volume of transactions
than its Bitcoin counterpart. Due to more frequent block generation, the network
supports more transactions without having to change the software in the future.

As a result, merchants get faster confirmation times while still having the option to wait
for more confirmations when selling larger items. While Bitcoin fails massively in practicality, while high transaction fees limit trading to large goods, while long transaction times take the wind out of Bitcoin's sails, Bitocoin steps in and solves these problems.

It would be nonsensical to have to wait an hour to buy a coffee or paya higher fee than the coffee is worth. And therefore, it would also be nonsensical to buy coffee with Bitcoin. With Bitocoin, on the other hand, with a split-second transferacross the world, that would be no problem at all.

#bitocoin #PoW #scrypt #cryptocurrency #crypto #mining #bto #blockchain #fast #secure #powerful #BTO
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: