Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:06:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be Prepared for the big dump.  (Read 2034 times)
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 12:35:02 PM

Hi friends, from the title i said be prepared for the big dump of the market and why im saying that ? because first, we all know that all altcoins without any exceptions are affected by bitcoin price, and i will tell you to open trading view, go to bitcoin chart and choose the monthly chart and you will see something will freak the hell of you, a big tall candles without any red candles and all indicators are showing an overbought sign so i believe we will see a very big dump soon..

what do you think?
What you said is true, and the dump is already big now, the only question now is when will the dump end because usually after a big dump there will also be a big increase in Bitcoin which will affect the rise of all Altcoins in the market.

No one knows when this dump will be finished, but now is our chance to shop for several coins which in our opinion have the potential to provide profits when the dump is finished, choose carefully and we just stay monitor and be patient until the coin starts to get up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Koutami

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 11:35:09 PM

Hi friends, from the title i said be prepared for the big dump of the market and why im saying that ? because first, we all know that all altcoins without any exceptions are affected by bitcoin price, and i will tell you to open trading view, go to bitcoin chart and choose the monthly chart and you will see something will freak the hell of you, a big tall candles without any red candles and all indicators are showing an overbought sign so i believe we will see a very big dump soon..

what do you think?
What you said is true, and the dump is already big now, the only question now is when will the dump end because usually after a big dump there will also be a big increase in Bitcoin which will affect the rise of all Altcoins in the market.

No one knows when this dump will be finished, but now is our chance to shop for several coins which in our opinion have the potential to provide profits when the dump is finished, choose carefully and we just stay monitor and be patient until the coin starts to get up.

The dump usually end fast, i think u mean nobody know when downtrend will be finished.
Shopping time is really happens, but becareful because another dump could happen again.
My strategy is buy only when the coin is oversold.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 07:58:51 AM

Although big dump just happened but in my personal prediction, the market just try to rebound, new and smart money from other new investor will enter in to crypto market. Dumped more than 50% during bull season is opportunity for new investor to buy cheap coins.

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 08:05:46 AM

The prices of cryptocurrencies have been growing for a very long time and therefore a dump of the cryptocurrency market was expected already long time ago, so at any time another correction of the cryptocurrency market may begin and therefore I have transferred my investments to stable coins and am not afraid of another correction of the cryptocurrency market, but of course not many people wants to see another long correction of the cryptocurrency market, so we hope that this time the bearish trend will end very quickly.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 10:44:04 AM

I really do not thinking that am prepared to see another dump right now,  for now ot seems like the market is a bit still, no huge dump has occurred yet, I hope the dump is over and will not see it continue because it is very had to Watch the market go down continuously.
panick selling is already ended mate so it will never go dip again at this point.. Wherein market now is definitely gaining strength again to climb up.. As the matter of fact after weeks of decreasing its now shows a good sign and my view most of the trusted crypto currency in the market were showing green so perhaps this a sign that bearish already left the market and time to bullish..
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 04:48:51 PM

I really do not thinking that am prepared to see another dump right now,  for now ot seems like the market is a bit still, no huge dump has occurred yet, I hope the dump is over and will not see it continue because it is very had to Watch the market go down continuously.
panick selling is already ended mate so it will never go dip again at this point.. Wherein market now is definitely gaining strength again to climb up.. As the matter of fact after weeks of decreasing its now shows a good sign and my view most of the trusted crypto currency in the market were showing green so perhaps this a sign that bearish already left the market and time to bullish..
Market are facing a lot of downward pressure, yet it's sincerely attempting to hold! I have no clue what will happen yet here it goes. There I said it. lets pump it, I don't really like those red candles. It's somewhat exhausting to watch market go down continuously, but it will go where it deserve.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 05:08:54 PM

The charts are making lower highs and lower lows and generally climate for crypto has been not all that reasonable. Rather than pulling out from the market because of the decreases and being insulted by the market, your objective ought to be to contribute at the least costs and make great benefits when a bull season comes back once more, to make up for your misfortunes.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

hari9981

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 11:31:19 PM

what do you think?

I learned to predict such dumps a long time ago.
If you see that people who have nothing to do with cryptocurrency started talking about it and telling you, there will be a dump soon.
An old friend of mine called me and said that his mom told him about the need to buy cryptocurrencies.

I dont get your point, is you talking about if too many people start to hype crypto then there will be dump soon?
If yes, i didnt agree with it, hype is good to build momentum to have a pump, not a dump.
zonefloor

Activity: 1862
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 11:52:18 PM

Compared to the 2017 bull, this period's bull period has really turned into a dump. It issues daily tokens on the BEP20 network that comes before it and then takes people's money with rugpull. Whether they know it or not, many people fall into this trap or fall into it. From the perspective of Bitcoin, there are too many perceptions and manipulations on it. Because of these things, bitcoin is constantly moving up and down, causing the market to turn into a garbage dump. I hope the market returns to its good old days soon.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 12:55:39 AM

I am not sure about that, maybe for a while the market is undergoing a correction and in the next few days we will see the price of bitcoin and altcoin to its original price. everything will be fine no need to worry.
well, now the price is recovering, but I really want to see the price of $45k, and until now the price of bitcoin is still holding at the price of $40k. however, yesterday's price drop really had an effect on other altcoins. Well, I've prepared for that situation, and I think, now is the time when crypto prices will recover.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 02:13:33 AM

what do you think?
Big dump or big pump is unknown we are always do prediction and the prediction has no assurance to come true. But I think it is more advantage when you always prepair for the posible market situation by always monitoring the crypto community or even in some crypto news update well help us make a basis before buying or selling.

lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 02:23:54 AM

what do you think?
It is really hard to predict the market volatility and stability knowing that there are several factors affecting the behavior and movement of it. Even the most popular TA/FA cannot even give an accurate analysis whether a pump or a dump will happen. So as being a crypto enthusiasts you really need to hodl and do not be a weakhand in order for you to win this kind of challenge in the crypto space.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2021, 02:58:15 AM

I don't really care about the big dump because i want to hold my assets for very-very long term and my goal for bitcoin is more than $100k, i know it will be very long ride but its ok, i don't really need that cash right now.
I think like you have great faith in this market, and I think it's only a matter of time. Our patience in this market will pay off, for me BTC will be many times better than it is now. Maybe things aren't going well right now, but that's not a big deal because we're the ones who will hold onto as long as we can.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 12:30:52 PM

i don't think there would be a big dump happening next since the bull run has not yet over and the price is up and down movement so its very unpredictable the behavior of bitcoin price today. A lot of speculation coming from crypto analyst that there would be no bear market happened.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 01:30:02 PM

Thank you for the reminder. I have sold some of my investments and plan to buy back when bitcoin falls below $35k and I think the market will start to rise again when entering the 4th quarter.
is that just your guess or will there be someone who can make BTC in the marked improvement in the 4th quarter of this year?
if there is a correction I'm afraid it will go very deep unlike what has already happened. So how will BTC make a strong return in the event of a deep correction?
a correction in a deep dump is probably imminent, but for the next few months, we will see how the fast move will persist. after that, it might be a dump or maybe a pump that will come until the end of this year.

kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 02:04:05 PM

what do you think?

I think that big dump was already done now, because as I am going to look at the market its getting back in the ball game
little by little now, So I think we need more a little time before we go into good profit probably this week or next week the market
for sure will be turn into green I guess.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 02:22:16 PM

what do you think?

I believe that you are right about the fact that there will be a big collapse in prices in the crypto market, but the only question is when. Considering that the crypto market is cyclical, we are now at the end of another cycle. This makes us understand that it was at the end of each cycle that cryptocurrencies showed great growth and their prices reached new heights, but after that there was a big collapse. Based on this, there may probably be another dump at the end of summer, but after at the end of 2021 we should see the final phase of this growth and after it there should be a significant collapse. I mean it, but how it will actually be I think we will soon find out everything.
7deadlyBTCIN

Activity: 120
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 03:25:41 PM

I don't really care about the big dump because i want to hold my assets for very-very long term and my goal for bitcoin is more than $100k, i know it will be very long ride but its ok, i don't really need that cash right now.
Well said v3liana but make sure you don't just hold those coins and look away because few of them might plan to change smart contract or move to new smart contract as time goes on so make sure you stay updated while holding those coins, I wish you the best of good luck
leatutz

Activity: 523

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 03:45:49 PM

what do you think?
We all know that when a market makes some big candles there must be a big dump. 29k could be the biggest dump of this cryptocurrency correction. Even the current situation of the CMC looks stable. I'm asking you a question. Does it mean the market could go up again? And should we be prepared for the big pump? Now is the best time for a short time investment?
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2021, 03:53:03 PM

You are right we have seen big dump and still in bearish as Bitcoin cross 40k last night but again now it is below 40k and hopfully market will go bullish in next few weeks but need some good news too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: