Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:03:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are some altcoins worth looking into  (Read 138 times)
Sanibelt (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 08:05:01 PM

I've seen you guys talk about A LOT of diffrent altcoins here on this forum but im not sure which ones would be worth looking into.

So I though I'd ask in this post. Ty for any suggestions and ofc I will do my own reaserch about the mentioned altcoins Smiley
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 08:13:13 PM

The top coins that you can see on coinmarketcap. But I would say that not at the top there should be picked. If you're asking my personal pick, here it goes based from the projection of the market today.

Ethereum

BNB

ADA

LTC

XMR

Tezos

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Cryptoking1205

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 08:36:39 PM

Vechain
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 08:45:26 PM

I've seen you guys talk about A LOT of diffrent altcoins here on this forum but im not sure which ones would be worth looking into.

So I though I'd ask in this post. Ty for any suggestions and ofc I will do my own reaserch about the mentioned altcoins Smiley
To answer this in a simple way. Make some readings and deep research on the top 10 coins in the market right now. For me, those top 10 coins are worth looking into and really give you potential in the future. But of course, if you have a lot of time, explore also the other coins. I'm just saying that the top 10 coins are good to start with.

Princeofpoetry

Activity: 686
Merit: 28

PUGG.io

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 09:07:12 PM

everyone has a favorite coin. there are many types of coins that are good and have quality in the development of the project. I choose ETH, DOT, BNB, LINK, Stellar, Waves, Ripple, Tron are coins that have good prospects for the long term

oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 09:20:56 PM

I will suggest some altcoins because you said that you will do your own research. I won't even reveal the reason why I choose those altcoins. Here some altcoins were chosen for trade and hold.
Vechain
Harmony
Lisk
Dent
Wanchain
PPT
AION
TT
BIP
AppCoins
Pages: [1]
  Print