Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:43:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientists' appeal to the crypto community - the creation of new technologies  (Read 144 times)
Max9003 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2021, 05:32:45 AM

Hi everyone!  Wink

I wanted to open this topic in serious discussion, but so far it is not my fate. Joke.  Smiley Smiley  But the discussion is extremely serious. It's not a joke.  Cool

My name is Maxim Bronevsky. I am a physicist.

Generally, this is an appeal to the cryptocurrency community from our scientific team of the Neila Technology Research Center. Our team is on the verge of a technological breakthrough.

The brief essence of our history is as follows: our laboratory is engaged in research in the field of physical vacuum and anti-gravity. We conducted preliminary experiments on mechanical and acoustic waves and obtained a new principle for obtaining a driving force - due to phase shift in two oscillators system.

Now it remains to test this principle on electromagnetic waves in the microwave range and voila - we have in our hands a new anti-gravity propulsion system for both space flights and flights in the atmosphere of any planets.

The thrust in such a drive will be created by interacting with the physical vacuum that permeates the entire Universe (according to our assumptions).

Here is a video about our experiments - for those who understand physics. Who does not understand - write on this topic, I will explain everything.

https://youtu.be/jq-vkaYVOB4

We many times applied to NASA, SpaceX, DARPA, and a bunch of other organizations, including state ones. We offered them cooperation and joint development of such propulsion drives. But apparently either the bureaucracy is so strong or just no one really needs new anti-gravity thrusters. Finally, there is zero reaction to our requests. In fact, it turns out to be an idiotic situation - there is a delicious pie on the table, but no one pays attention to it.

Therefore, the idea came to appeal to the crypto community to bring together open-minded and active people from the crypto community who are interested in breakthrough technologies in the field of space flight. And who are ready to unite and possibly create a joint crypto fund for the implementation of aerospace technologies or something like this. Maybe we can create our own cryptocurrency crowd company in the field of aerospace.

In fact, it remained a small matter - to conduct experiments on high-quality microwave equipment and then begin to develop new propulsion drives for aircraft and spacecraft. The cost of the Research and Development at this stage is just 20 million dollars. For developments of this level - it's a penny. The aerospace market is worth billions of dollars in profits.

What will the new thrusters do?

• Fast travel through the Solar system without using any fuel, due to electricity from solar panels (it will be possible to get to Mars in 21 days);
    • Vertical takeoff and landing on any solid planets of the Solar system (no runways needed);
    • Safe flight at any altitude (as the new thrusters will not depend on aerodynamic conditions);
    • Long time hovering at any height;
    • High flight speeds (in the future, according to our calculations, it will be possible to fly from New York to Tokyo in just 50 minutes);
    • In flying vehicles based on these thrusters, there will be no rotating parts (blades, wings, etc.) - they are simply not needed there;

So, if active, interested, and open-minded people from the crypto community have any ideas about the implementation of this project through the use of cryptocurrencies, I suggest starting a discussion on this topic.  Smiley Smiley[/list]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
    Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
    odolvlobo
    Legendary

Activity: 4298
    Merit: 3214

View Profile
    May 20, 2021, 06:19:43 AM

I thought that recent experiments finally removed any possibility of the EmDrive being a real thing.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
    PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
    Foxpup
    Legendary

Activity: 4354
    Merit: 3044

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
    May 20, 2021, 07:07:57 AM
    Merited by PowerGlove (1)

You've come to the right place, Max. This forum is full of gullible scam victims and believers in pseudoscientific quackery. I should warn you though, there are lot of scams being run here, and competition among scammers is fierce, so you'll need to highlight the competitive advantage of your scam over others if you want people to fall for it. I mean, this reactionless drive nonsense is a good scam, but you've got to market it properly. You need to answer the fundamental question: why should people invest in your scam instead of the more popular ponzi schemes, for example? Figure that part out, and you've got it made! Smiley

Seriously, who do you think you're fooling?

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
    I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
    Ucy

Activity: 2576
    Merit: 402

View Profile
    May 20, 2021, 10:09:13 AM

I guess if this came with Proof of Concept It might convince those you are trying to partner with . Things like that would sound unbelievable to people who do not understand what you are explaining but know what you are trying achieve.

It probably should be explained bit  by bit and clearly on this thread so that people would know whether its feasible or not. Not interested in landing on planets though, just traveling within this world and for other possible applications.
    bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
    Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
    May 20, 2021, 11:33:35 AM

I guess if this came with Proof of Concept It might convince those you are trying to partner with . Things like that would sound unbelievable to people who do not understand what you are explaining but know what you are trying achieve.

It probably should be explained bit  by bit and clearly on this thread so that people would know whether its feasible or not. Not interested in landing on planets though, just traveling within this world and for other possible applications.

Lol it was clearly asked by foxpup here

You've come to the right place, Max. This forum is full of gullible scam victims and believers in pseudoscientific quackery. I should warn you though, there are lot of scams being run here, and competition among scammers is fierce, so you'll need to highlight the competitive advantage of your scam over others if you want people to fall for it. I mean, this reactionless drive nonsense is a good scam, but you've got to market it properly. You need to answer the fundamental question: why should people invest in your scam instead of the more popular ponzi schemes, for example? Figure that part out, and you've got it made! Smiley

and obviously this is a scam attempt .

BADecker
    Legendary

Activity: 3780
    Merit: 1372

View Profile
    May 20, 2021, 03:56:08 PM

Besides, considering that there are tons of uses for the current forms of crypto that haven't been investigated, yet, there's plenty of room for space flight right between your ears.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
    Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
    Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
    Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
    Max9003 (OP)

View Profile WWW
    May 21, 2021, 07:10:32 AM

I thought that recent experiments finally removed any possibility of the EmDrive being a real thing.

We have propulsion principle absolutely no resemblance to EmDrive, we have a completely different principle.. working principle..  Smiley
    Max9003 (OP)

View Profile WWW
    May 21, 2021, 07:29:09 AM

The problem is, I'm not a scammer..  Smiley

We do not need investments, we would like to find people who are maybe professionals in creating systems related to cryptocurrency or have ideas on how to use the cryptocurrency market to implement new technologies.. actually, we need ideas.. so our development is real, without scam..

Apparently, this is a rarity today on a planet where everyone deceives each other..    Smiley
    Max9003 (OP)

View Profile WWW
    May 21, 2021, 07:42:54 AM

I do not know if you have watched the video that I attached to the post..  Smiley

The principle is quite simple: we take two emitters in our example, these are ultrasonic emitters. The emitters must initially operate at the same frequencies and be in-phase. We direct the emitters at each other. And we create a standing wave between them.

Next, we begin to shift the phase between the emitters. At the same time, the boat begins to move. So we can bring the same principle to the electromagnetic environment, that is, any space that carries electromagnetic waves: near-Earth space or outer space.

The only thing is that there are certain details that we can't talk about here since this is the know-how, but the principle itself is very simple.  Smiley
    Max9003 (OP)

View Profile WWW
    May 21, 2021, 07:59:57 AM

and obviously this is a scam attempt .

Oh, if you only knew how wrong you are now..  Smiley
    odolvlobo
    Legendary

View Profile
    May 21, 2021, 09:50:58 PM

At the same time, the boat begins to move. So we can bring the same principle to the electromagnetic environment, that is, any space that carries electromagnetic waves: near-Earth space or outer space.

In your acoustic demo, the waves are traveling through mass and causing the mass to move, which propels the boat. In essence, it is a propeller with no moving parts. However, your EM version creates standing waves in empty (devoid of mass) space. How is that the same? I suppose your goal is to use EM to generate momentum, right? Has that ever been demonstrated before?

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
    PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
    Chato1977

Activity: 1148
    Merit: 58

View Profile
    May 22, 2021, 09:13:08 AM

Apparently, this is a rarity today on a planet where everyone deceives each other..    Smiley
    sad to say but its true , This community are being fed up with too much scam and deceiving so you can't blame everyone here to questioned nor think of not good about your thread and ideas.

Just hang on and enlighten everyone mate for the clarity and maybe if you are indeed have a  good intention .], then it will rise in time.. but for now patience and explanation is what you must do.
    Max9003 (OP)

View Profile WWW
    May 28, 2021, 03:22:39 AM

At the same time, the boat begins to move. So we can bring the same principle to the electromagnetic environment, that is, any space that carries electromagnetic waves: near-Earth space or outer space.

In your acoustic demo, the waves are traveling through mass and causing the mass to move, which propels the boat. In essence, it is a propeller with no moving parts. However, your EM version creates standing waves in empty (devoid of mass) space. How is that the same? I suppose your goal is to use EM to generate momentum, right? Has that ever been demonstrated before?

Look, it's not like you think. There are other processes there. I'll try to explain. Standing waves are created in such a way that the emitters are located at the nodes of the standing waves.

And when we shift the phase, the standing waves begin to move and drag the emitters with them. And since the emitters are attached to the hull, they already drag the entire boat with them.

Now the same principle remains to be repeated on electromagnetic waves, which easily propagate in a space vacuum and will give more thrust.

No one has ever done similar experiments before, since apparently no one could hit upon the idea of this, let's say.
    cabron

Activity: 2814
    Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
    May 28, 2021, 03:38:53 AM

Why don't you just make a proof yet, its not really that convincing when we see that boat just slowly moving. It defies physics when anti-gravity happens on the earth's surface. So if you could make it bigger and show the public, that might just be a breakthrough. Most technologies are normally started by the military forces, if this doesn't interest them, then it's going to be BS. Nice attempt though. 

Max9003 (OP)

View Profile WWW
    May 28, 2021, 03:48:26 AM

sad to say but its true , This community are being fed up with too much scam and deceiving so you can't blame everyone here to questioned nor think of not good about your thread and ideas.

Just hang on and enlighten everyone mate for the clarity and maybe if you are indeed have a  good intention .], then it will rise in time.. but for now patience and explanation is what you must do.

Yes, I understand everything perfectly, so I don't scold anyone  Smiley Smiley Smiley
    Max9003 (OP)

View Profile WWW
    May 28, 2021, 04:00:24 AM

Why don't you just make a proof yet, its not really that convincing when we see that boat just slowly moving. It defies physics when anti-gravity happens on the earth's surface. So if you could make it bigger and show the public, that might just be a breakthrough. Most technologies are normally started by the military forces, if this doesn't interest them, then it's going to be BS. Nice attempt though. 

So, I have already written above, to test this principle in a real anti-gravity device using SHF waves, we need serious experiments with serious microwave equipment.

According to our calculations, it will cost about $20 million. That's why I actually came to the cryptocurrency community to ask if there are any ideas on how to organize project financing through cryptocurrencies. Smiley Smiley
    odolvlobo
    Legendary

View Profile
    May 28, 2021, 06:06:27 AM

Look, it's not like you think. There are other processes there. I'll try to explain. Standing waves are created in such a way that the emitters are located at the nodes of the standing waves.
    And when we shift the phase, the standing waves begin to move and drag the emitters with them. ...
    Now the same principle remains to be repeated on electromagnetic waves, which easily propagate in a space vacuum and will give more thrust.
    No one has ever done similar experiments before, since apparently no one could hit upon the idea of this, let's say.

Although, I don't completely understand how the acoustic version works. It seems clear that the momentum is ultimately caused by pushing against the mass of the water, which I think can be demonstrated by completely enclosing the water between the emitters.

But, in the microwave version there is no mass, so where do the momentum come from? There are ideas about creating thrust with lasers, but not in the way you are proposing.

Ucy

View Profile
    May 28, 2021, 09:15:45 AM

It probably should be explained bit  by bit and clearly on this thread so that people would know whether its feasible or not. Not interested in landing on planets though, just traveling within this world and for other possible applications.

I do not know if you have watched the video that I attached to the post..  Smiley

The principle is quite simple: we take two emitters in our example, these are ultrasonic emitters. The emitters must initially operate at the same frequencies and be in-phase. We direct the emitters at each other. And we create a standing wave between them.

Next, we begin to shift the phase between the emitters. At the same time, the boat begins to move. So we can bring the same principle to the electromagnetic environment, that is, any space that carries electromagnetic waves: near-Earth space or outer space.

The only thing is that there are certain details that we can't talk about here since this is the know-how, but the principle itself is very simple.  Smiley

You actually described what makes the "boat" to move, how about floating/flying?
    Well, it's a fancy idea that will probably work but strong dedicated engine will be required to make it drive and float really fat. Imagine buying a truck to power your home (TV, cellphone, fridge, etc) or just buying a electric generator to do a better job.  Hope it's not thesame case with your stuff. I expect a clean energy efficient engine that can fully do what you described, efficiently.
    I watch the video abit some days ago after reading your post but wasn't sure it's what you described in the post.  Guess I saw boat moving slowly on water in the video rather than flying object  you seem to describe in your post as what you want to create.
    peter0425

Activity: 2646
    Merit: 446

View Profile
    June 01, 2021, 07:30:50 AM

Yes, I understand everything perfectly, so I don't scold anyone  Smiley Smiley Smiley
    Good attitude mate and that is what you need more now , because this community is already Fed up of too much issues and we cannot really blame people from having this thoughts.

Anyway I have checked your Youtube link and will watch again later for better understanding and will surely ask what made me curious .

▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▄██
    ████████████████████▄
    ▄███
    ██████████████████████▄
    ▄████
    ███████████████████████▄
    ███████████████████████▄
    █████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████▄███████▀
    ██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
    ████████▄████▄█████▀▀
    ██████▄██████████▀
    ███▄▄█████
    ███████▄
    ██▄██████████████
    ░▄██████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
    ████████████
    ███████████▀
    ███████▀▀
    Mars,           
    here we come!
    ▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
    ▄██████████
    ███████████
    ▄███████████████████████▄
    █████████████████████████
    ▀█
    ██████████████████████▀
    ▀██
    ███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████
    ██████▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
    ElonCoin.org.
    ████████▄▄███████▄▄
    ███████▄████████████▌
    ██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
    ███████████████████▐█▌
    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
    ███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
    ███████████████████
    █████████████▄████
    █████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
    ███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
    ███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
    ▄██████▄▀███████▀
    ████████▄▀████▀
    █████▄▄
    "I could either watch it
    happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
    Ucy

View Profile
    June 01, 2021, 09:13:04 AM

I actually don't want him/her disappointed by attitudes, just incase he is really sincere but don't fully know how to go about the idea. I also hope he/she doesn't have any bad intention considering it's newbie account.

Well, I know how it feels getting ignored/rejected/discouraged many years ago by people who I thought will love my cool ideas I spent a lot of time putting together. So, I'm not going be like those people to him/her until I see what he got.

We need convincing proofs that the idea will work, and it is important that the poster can be trusted. Or we will probably need to be bounded by good strict rules coded on some sort smart contract rather than relying on individual trust.  Without this or something similar, it will be hard to convince experienced and knowledgeable people about revolutionary idea/tech
    Pages: [1]
      Print  

Jump to: