Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:54:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is heartbreaking  (Read 1075 times)
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2021, 10:33:37 PM

The meme tokens aren't really the issue where the bone of contention lies is if the project can attract huge investors who could possibly buy a big share of the for an amount reasonable enough to add value to it. Looking down on most of this tokens might possibly trigger some surprises in the near future just my thoughts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 10:35:24 PM

This is not a heartbreaking but an alarming situation where everyone can easily create their own token and scam people, I'm staying away for the hype of meme token and for me, it's not that active anymore right now and the hype is slowly dying. DOGE started this all especially with a hype of Elon, many lose their money and that's the result for being greedy, we should always learn from this bad experience.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 10:41:12 PM

The good news is that the hype and trend made by Elon for the meme coins seems to be dying.

Those meme coins creator will still keep making but as part of the community, we should have ourselves prepare that we're not going to buy those.

More of the newbies should avoid buying them because there's a bigger possibility that they could lose money.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 11:05:34 PM

I decided to check out coinmarketcap.com/new today for any new listed projects but what I saw is heartbreaking, many people are just creating versions of their own meme coins over and over, if you see this and you don't have a change of mind about meme coins you will forever be a fool

They are patiently waiting to start an hype and idiots who want to buy Mansions in a week will start buying in
But the question I want to ask here is, I understand it takes a couple of processes to get listed on a platform like coinmarketcap.com so how do these shit coins get listed easily like that?
It is a crypto space where people believe they can invest in anything and make turns of money, rightly so or maybe not but people that will invest will  Grin

Well, that is your assignment to find out how these got listed easily at the coinmarketcap, because We all know that listing at CMC is not that easy to do, and their restriction was too high. so what I can say is we shouldn't underestimate a coin or mem coins that we see here in this industry, because often who we called shitcoins that we think have no potentials in the future is the one who suddenly raises the price and suddenly increases the market volume, just like what happened with Dogecoin and shiba Inu.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 11:11:31 PM

You really don't have to be surprised about this anymore nor be feeling like how you do now. Just ignore these meme coins and watch them fail along with all the other trashcoins that were created and failed all throughout the years. Just imagine how such crap coins like memecoins survive when there are even good projects that have good developers and partners behind them that didn't survive the test of time and failed in the past? Believe me, this type of things will happen a lot more than what you think but will slowly decrease in time just like many scam ICOs in the past. People who would invest in such things deserve whatever comes to them good or bad. Good, if they gain profits because of being courageous, bad if they failed due to lack of knowledge, stubbornness and stupidity.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 11:17:57 PM

Lots and lots of meme coins are getting listed on the coinmarketcap. Nothing as heartbreaking, because this has been there from the previous bull trend when ERC 20 projects were more popular. By that time more such projects reached the market and some turned to be potential ones through continued development. Maybe few can get a transition over years of survival.

It is all about luck and it's our responsibility to decide and stay safe or to take risk with these meme coins.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 11:22:32 PM

Let's see. They can pump up so significantly only in a short time. But, they will fall down very easily, to the bottom, more than the first price in the market soon after getting this higher pump by the FOMO and hype. this is bad because there are still many people who are interested and also following this kind of new project based on the hype and also FOMO. I remember seeing many comments who always promote these new coins, memes, and also doge-like coins. LOL.
be careful, it is better to stay away from these kinds of coins if we are new to this or we don't really know how to utilize the right moment to buy and sell the coins.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 11:43:50 PM

Not every rich person is smart and intelligent so who are the target of such hyped memecoins which are created for fun but actually it was created due to the popularity of Dogecoin since they knows that people are going to be crazy about DOGE coin in the near future. Scammers trying their best while investors are still dumb enough to understand what is happening with such projects.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 12:18:26 AM

I decided to check out coinmarketcap.com/new today for any new listed projects but what I saw is heartbreaking, many people are just creating versions of their own meme coins over and over, if you see this and you don't have a change of mind about meme coins you will forever be a fool

They are patiently waiting to start an hype and idiots who want to buy Mansions in a week will start buying in
There are a lot of this coins that are being given by an airdrops. As participants of airdrops for me it is not important if the tokens i received in an airdrops is legit nor a meme. The fact that do not believe of all coins that are in the market is profitable most of them are just pump and dump coins. This situation where in people saw a new coin will invest immediately not knowing the background of that certain coin and eventually lose there money.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 03:03:47 AM

Lesson learned, never ever buy again such memes coin because that's for fun only and it will not long last especially if those creator of that coin already gained good profits. Did you know that those coins emerged after dogecoin? For short they're just a copy paste to get some attention in the space wherein their attention is to make good profits in their own not for those who will contribute on the projects.
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 03:19:52 AM

Actually for me it's not a heartbreaking, this is a great view of cryptocurrency world. That means this crypto world is growing, new projects are coming everyday even most of them are scam but there are also few of them are promising and make us profitable. I'm happy to keep seeing new crypto projects every day until one day every transaction in this world based on cryptocurrency (or blockchain), and that's our dream right
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 03:54:46 AM

For me they just want to take advantage of the hype and make meme coins every day to get big profits, considering this market so many newbies hope luck will come to them, so investing in meme Tokens is a shortcut to get rich when in fact most meme tokens age less than a month. it's ironic that people are vying for real losses.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 11:49:37 AM

It'll be dead for sure. Let them do what they wants and probably they'll stop once they get tired doing the same shit all over again. Probably newbies are easy targets for these kind of projects promising a x100000000 profit for initial investment.

This could be rather be stop only when crypto community ignores this type of greediness and stop promoting this shit.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 12:01:01 PM

These meme coins are not helping the market these are all ruining the image of the crypto market because these all meme coins are pump dump coins only a few people earn and the majority of the investors book the huge loss in the end. Nobody can control such a project because it is decentralized but as investors and traders we should think sensibly should focus on traditional coins that are much much better than these coins they will not diminish like meme coins. Only those who are launching such projects with dirt-cheap prices are making huge money from the amateur investors/traders who want quick money and they are successful in trapping such investors/traders.

And for sure, there are many newbies in crypto that will be screwed by these meme projects. And a lot of them will curse crypto because they lost they hard-earned money. This is the problem here. These people will blame crypto for something they don't know about. If you are a newbie, better stay away from hyped up projects because losing your funds is very high. Most of these meme coins or tokens will die very soon.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 12:01:26 PM

this is what i saw too in the trending coin section of coinmarketcap .  all are meme coins and not only that but everytime i open my twitter account new dog coins is what im going to see , this is pretty annoying . thank you elon musk for creating this mess but guys lets not forget that we have btc and other older coins to invest on . let us let them invest on meme coins if they want to because if they loose they will look for a better alternative .
marcosfx

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 12:03:51 PM

Damn I can understand when bitcoin is falling and those coins are growing but what I see here is just a mockery

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
petrprymov

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 12:21:05 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Jmf7azP.jpg

thats quite a zoo you got there  Grin Grin

I think that this right here is one of the main reasons crypto isn't considered serious by many people, it's just some "dog coins" for many. Huh
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 12:39:21 PM

I bought $FLOKI, $GODL, and $0xMR
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 02:04:56 PM

Such coins will keep coming till the crypto market exist and we can not do anything anyone can bring their project and launch it. It depends on us whether we invest in these projects or not. There are many investors looking for such coins for quick money but it does not happen every time so investors should think wisely and should no trap in pump and dump coins.

cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 02:10:17 PM

Such coins will keep coming till the crypto market exist and we can not do anything anyone can bring their project and launch it. It depends on us whether we invest in these projects or not. There are many investors looking for such coins for quick money but it does not happen every time so investors should think wisely and should no trap in pump and dump coins.
that's what some people with big capital come up with to buy meme coins and can quickly get those tokens to the bottom once they've made a profit.
they pump and then crush rapidly. even the increase that occurs is sometimes very unreasonable.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: