Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will win this fight?
Davis - 16 (100%)
Barrios - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing]: Tank Davis vs Barrios - June 26  (Read 426 times)
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 10:09:24 PM

So it will be a chess match and he who makes the first mistake will loss this fight.
I'm not sure. I don't personally think anyone is getting knocked out, so whoever makes the first mistake needs to adjust. I do agree that I believe this fight will be won on who can neutralize the others persons attack. Tank has to neutralize the height of Barrios, and therefore close the distance, and Barrios has to neutralize those power shots that Tank is capable of.

This is why I think it'll go to a points decision. I predict a cagey affair, both being a little gun shy in the earlier rounds.
Dave1

Activity: 1316
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 02:28:54 AM

So it will be a chess match and he who makes the first mistake will loss this fight.
I'm not sure. I don't personally think anyone is getting knocked out, so whoever makes the first mistake needs to adjust. I do agree that I believe this fight will be won on who can neutralize the others persons attack. Tank has to neutralize the height of Barrios, and therefore close the distance, and Barrios has to neutralize those power shots that Tank is capable of.

I'm banking on Davis ability to bring his power to 140 lbs, that's why I say that a knockout would happen in this fight. And it will be his left hook or upper cut.

This is why I think it'll go to a points decision. I predict a cagey affair, both being a little gun shy in the earlier rounds.

Yes, its going to be a cagey affair, it could be a feel out round, Davis trying to see on how he can out manuevered that long reach and then Barrios, trying to avoid Davis power punches.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Baofeng (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1661

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 04:50:23 PM

Current odds:

Let us wait for more betting options, we still have like 3 weeks before the fight. But Davis is already the clear favourite although he is the one going up in weight. I'm looking for Davis KO here, I think that odds could be more attractive.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 593

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 06:28:52 PM

^^ As expected, Tank Davis is the favourite going on in this fight.

As you have said, he might carry his power in this division, but Barrios is long and tall and that will be one advantage of his. Also had power as well, so it will be a good chin test for Davis if he can hold against a legitimate 140 lbs now. I'm predicting a close fight and this could go on the judges decision. Let see if Tank Davis can go full 12 rounds as his fight usually doesn't last that long and getting his opponents knock out early.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2021, 10:47:48 PM

It looks like Tank will be the underdog in this contest, he's a great fighter but is going to be moving into fresh ground within a higher weight division. Mario will be used to fighting heavier hitters and has a 2 fight win streak lead over, however narrow that might be in reality. It is definitely going to be a major let down for one of them as I highly doubt it'll go to a draw scenario. That is one killer record of 95%+ knockouts from Davis, Barrios should take it if he can block the blows properly.

I don't think it will be a problem for Davis so many guys have done this and still doing this, Manny Pacquiao comes from flyweight up to superwelterweight and he still carries those big punch, Barrios doesn't have a perfect defense, and Gervonta's two hands are power pack, we have seen how powerful it is in the Sta Cruz fight, a big puncher and talented like Davis cannot be underestimated, Barrios had a hard time and got hurt when he fought Akhmedox he was exposed here.

TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 844

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 12:51:20 AM

It looks like Tank will be the underdog in this contest, he's a great fighter but is going to be moving into fresh ground within a higher weight division. Mario will be used to fighting heavier hitters and has a 2 fight win streak lead over, however narrow that might be in reality. It is definitely going to be a major let down for one of them as I highly doubt it'll go to a draw scenario. That is one killer record of 95%+ knockouts from Davis, Barrios should take it if he can block the blows properly.

I don't think it will be a problem for Davis so many guys have done this and still doing this, Manny Pacquiao comes from flyweight up to superwelterweight and he still carries those big punch, Barrios doesn't have a perfect defense, and Gervonta's two hands are power pack, we have seen how powerful it is in the Sta Cruz fight, a big puncher and talented like Davis cannot be underestimated, Barrios had a hard time and got hurt when he fought Akhmedox he was exposed here.

Yes, he barely won that fight against Akhmedov, just imagine if he fought other champions in the 140 lbs, the recent unified champion, Josh Taylor or even Ramirez, I'm sure he will be knockout by those two or at least lost in a decision.

And I think the height doesn't concern Davis, based on his response to interview. Elite fighters like Davis should overcome this kind of adversities.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 08:26:19 AM

Definitely an interesting matchup, someones winning streak will get broken, but I am hard-pressed to think that Gervonta will be on the losing side. Even tho he is moving up to light welter. If he would just pull the brakes on his arrest record, then I think we would see some greatness, even more than now.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 08:49:24 AM

This fight between two young American boxers is quite interesting and proves their future and I can't wait to watch it, and it looks like this fight will be quite hot and tight because both will wait for the right moment to bombard it.
and mentally and weighty Davis is still above Barrios, and both have clean records that are both unbeaten.
and it looks like the battle will heat up in the middle of the round that will prove who is the best and strongest.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Yaunfitda

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 08:52:54 AM

^^ As expected, Tank Davis is the favourite going on in this fight.

As you have said, he might carry his power in this division, but Barrios is long and tall and that will be one advantage of his. Also had power as well, so it will be a good chin test for Davis if he can hold against a legitimate 140 lbs now. I'm predicting a close fight and this could go on the judges decision. Let see if Tank Davis can go full 12 rounds as his fight usually doesn't last that long and getting his opponents knock out early.

Gervonta will surely win if he set himself up for incoming fight with Barrios and use his striking footwork to avoid the long-range punches of his opponent. Regarding judges, I'm keeping hope no one of them will be biased to any boxer; then Devis will demonstrate his  proficiency at a close fight. I would bet on Tank Davis.
I wouldn't say that Gervonta will "surely" win, although speaking of the odds, he is the favorite.

And sport bookies are favoring him because of this strength and power in both hands. Barrios is a champion too but he is relatively week as compare to our champion in this division. And if Davis is really that good, then it might not extend to the judges, he can knockout Barrios and be the champion.

|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2021, 09:31:55 AM

Odds are favoring on Davis even though he is the underdog of this fight.
Moving in one Division into a higher Division seems very hard but there are some boxers though who can manage to get a win.

With this match-up, I know that Davis has this tremendous strength but Barrios has the reach advantage of 10 cm which is kinda huge already and he has this height advantage. I might go with Davis thru Knock Out with this. We've seen some fights already where the smaller fighter won against a taller fighter like Pacquiao against Dela Hoya, Margarito and others and it might happen in this too. It will be a shame for Davis if he will not win in this fight. I will wait whose record will have a 1 after their wins after this fight Cheesy.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Baofeng (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1661

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 10:40:16 PM

Only 2 pages,  Grin

Anyhow, final presser:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7m9-LDMShc

Both looks very cool at the press conference, but Davis is very confident. And he says he loves to fight taller guys because they think that he is small and can take him out easily. Both though are soft spoken, which makes this fight very intriguing. As we all know, fighters who talks less uses their hands more in the ring. So let's see, Tank Davis still @1.18 favourite to win here.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 844

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 02:27:04 AM

The decision  and draw looks very attractive.

But I don't see it happening, with Tank Davis, we all know that he can bring his power to this weight class so most likely we will have a knock out here.

Davis by KO is 1.62
Barrios by KO is 7.20

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2021, 03:00:45 AM

ODDS update on sportsbet.io.
The odds is not quite good now, even the event is fast approaching, within few days, the odds still is very far.
I am curious why the odds is favour Davis even he got fewer wins, weight and height.

Well, this is another exciting fight because both boxers are undefeated, it's either a loss or draw for one of them on June 27th, 2021.

bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 03:13:32 AM

But I don't see it happening, with Tank Davis, we all know that he can bring his power to this weight class so most likely we will have a knock out here.

Davis by KO is 1.62
Barrios by KO is 7.20

They really underestimate Barrios with such odd, this isn't on stake nor on sportsbet because I just checked them. But this is just merely because Davis is popular. So much risk when you think about both to be good fighters with all their knockout rates.

If they really will stand their ground to give it all, the fight could end in one round given how much power they could put in one punch. Davis got all his opponents in TKO except 1 which all in all 24 fights.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Dave1

Activity: 1316
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 03:21:52 AM

Davis by KO is 1.62
Barrios by KO is 7.20

They really underestimate Barrios with such odd, this isn't on stake nor on sportsbet because I just checked them. But this is just merely because Davis is popular. So much risk when you think about both to be good fighters with all their knockout rates.

If they really will stand their ground to give it all, the fight could end in one round given how much power they could put in one punch. Davis got all his opponents in TKO except 1 which all in all 24 fights.

I think this is on sportsbet.io mate,

Perhaps it was due to Davis record of knocking out his opponents early and not going into distance. No disrespect to Barrios, but once he taste some of the power of Davis, he might switch to being a boxer and not go toe to toe. But I'm not sure if he can knock out Barrios in one round. Probably mid to late rounds could be a good prediction here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2021, 04:49:51 AM

Tank Davis is so good that nobody voted here for Barrios, even though Barrios also had a good record with a good knock out percentage, but we know Tank's power he can end a fight with one punch, it's good that he move up, there's lack on competition on his division because some of the fights that he wants are not pushing through, I expect Davis to win here in a very sensational way because Barrios is a fighter who is not hesitant to engage.

Yaunfitda

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 10:32:00 AM

Tank Davis is so good that nobody voted here for Barrios, even though Barrios also had a good record with a good knock out percentage, but we know Tank's power he can end a fight with one punch, it's good that he move up, there's lack on competition on his division because some of the fights that he wants are not pushing through, I expect Davis to win here in a very sensational way because Barrios is a fighter who is not hesitant to engage.
Yeah, and since is a step up for Tank Davis, I also expect him to win by another perfect left hook on Barrios, just like what he did on the Leo Sta Cruz fight. Not much of a trash talk between the two though, but we all know that Tank doesn't back down on any one, including when Ryan Garcia was going to the public and calling him names etc. So Davis by a sensational knock out.

|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1512
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 10:35:34 AM

Tank Davis is so good that nobody voted here for Barrios, even though Barrios also had a good record with a good knock out percentage,
I can speculate that boxing fans are not familiar with Barrios, or to be fair, 140 lbs is not the creme of boxing. It's the welterweight and then the heavyweight division. But yes, Barrios is a good champion at this weight classes and a live dog.

but we know Tank's power he can end a fight with one punch, it's good that he move up, there's lack on competition on his division because some of the fights that he wants are not pushing through, I expect Davis to win here in a very sensational way because Barrios is a fighter who is not hesitant to engage.
That's what is scary about Tank. He really know how to throw that power punch with authority. He uses how his body is built, that's why he carry so much power even if he moves up from 135 lbs to 140 lbs and the challenging one of the biggest champion.
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 12:36:47 PM

So far this is the result of the voting

Davis   - 8 (100%)
Barrios   - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 8

I also voted for Davis, Barrios is also a knock out artist and he also has a good knock out percentage and undefeated, it's not going to be an easy fight, for Davis but he will eventually win because of his power and ring generalship, he has fought a lot of good fighters in the past, but we should not rule out an upset as Barrios is very much capable of knocking out even a strong fighter.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 12:48:41 PM

The decision  and draw looks very attractive.

Yeah, but Barrios will be aware of that. That's why I actually think it'll be a cagey affair with Barrios trying to neutralize the knockout power of Tank Davis. I think he's good enough to prevent getting into too much trouble, and I think the decision is a very lucrative bet to make considering a lot of people will likely be wanting, and predicting Davis to get the finish.

If I were to bet today, I'd probably swing more to a Davis decision though.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: