Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:18:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which best Altcoins to buy & HODL for some months  (Read 2659 times)
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 06:13:13 AM

In a falling market, for purchase and long-term storage, I would consider only fundamental projects such as ETH, Dot, Kusama, Near, Atom, Solana. I think this may well be enough to sleep well and make good money in the long term.
well, i might prefer to minimize the portfolio by focusing only on eth and bnb at this point. we know, that these two coins could have a high price in the future. i think that ethereum could reach over $5k in the future, and bnb over $1k. however, the potential for growth of these two coins is much greater than the others. Well, that's the thing I'm thinking about for the future.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 10:00:15 AM

Pls I need help and genuine guide.
Can I know which best Altcoins to buy & HODL.

I have bought
Doge
EOSdown
EthUp
XrpUp
Hotcross

I also sold them when crash started.

Now it seems market is picking up can you guys help with what to buy and hold and it will get good x1000 in few months

I'm not sure if a few months will be enough for some huge differences in the value of the coins and something like x1000 will be possible, but still this is my choice:

Cardano
Polygon
SushiSwap
EXMO Coin
Ethereum
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 11:28:41 AM

Dont know what people are discussing here for 12 pages already, because there is no altcoin that will definitely show growth in a couple of months. Everything is controlled with supply/demand/market mood. Year 2020 showed that we can be in a flat or dropping market for many, many months. And what do people wish to do after holding for few months? Sell altcoin anyway even if it has lost in value? The correct answer probably is buy any altcoin and hold for it for so long, as long you can afford or you think that the current price suits you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BIN-BIN

Activity: 504
Merit: 57

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 12:18:44 PM

We have several altcoins that are doing well in the market that are not even on the top ten altcoins list, e.g. BCMC, and 100x coin, and a host of other great potential altcoins that can give 10x gain in a year.
Mariana Lisa

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 01:28:48 PM

I have bought
Doge
EOSdown
EthUp
XrpUp
Hotcross

Now it seems market is picking up can you guys help with what to buy and hold and it will get good x1000 in few months

ETH
ETC
BNB
ADA
Matic
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 07:54:46 AM

In a falling market, for purchase and long-term storage, I would consider only fundamental projects such as ETH, Dot, Kusama, Near, Atom, Solana. I think this may well be enough to sleep well and make good money in the long term.
Yeah DOT And Solana is on my list too, they are actively developing their project right now with strong team and solid community, Really good for long-term. Also maybe you can check some of my recommendation like Cardano, AIOZ, Arweave, CCFound. They also have an great potential with new concept on the market especially AIOZ, Arweave and CCFound.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 04:57:03 PM

Some Coins From Your List Are Matching to my lists but i will suggest some more Good High Potential Coins in this
The Best Altcoin Lists are:
1) Eth
2)Bnb
3) Sol
4) Matic
5) Ada
6) Xrp
7) Dot
Don't Miss all these coins , One of the best and my favourite from this list is Dot

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
nikita2020

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 02:00:48 PM

Now many projects use staking system to encourage users not to sell their cryptocurrencies but to hold them. Polkadot blockchain is the most profitable blockchain for  staking. Here is information about it https://twitter.com/PolkaSyndicate/status/1395076543236526083. Here are numbers how many people use Polkadot blockchain.

Polkadot allows you to make cross-chain transactions connecting Ethereum and Polkadot, so many developers use this blockchain for their projects.

Now the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum is highly overvalued. It is not surprising that investors are looking for new opportunities and new blockchains to invest in.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 02:14:29 PM

Maybe now you can buy BNB, SFP, and SHIB. I have high hopes for SHIB. They also have a lot of holders and how many are in the Binance market. This could have a big impact in the following year. before you buy try to read some roadmaps from altcoins, maybe you can choose with your own choice.
For me personally when talking about coin memes I don't really have high hopes,
not mean to be condescending but much better to buy top coins,
but again it all depends on individual tastes we can't force it and I agree with you that we buy coins we need to do research and that's important

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Cryptonian717

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 09:06:31 AM

I have a few I bought and HODL for a long time: XRP, ADA, ETH, XLM

Also I am investing in upcoming projects:
Ethernity CLOUD - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5344159.new#new
Lanceria
_MrTuyul404

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 12:33:48 PM

well, why did you buy some ETF coins? and altcoins will not up to 1000x with in few months lol, if wanna get 1000x just buy shitcoin, but always beware of rug pull (I don't recommend)

nikita2020

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 12:32:13 PM

Now many projects use staking system to encourage users not to sell their cryptocurrencies but to hold them. Polkadot blockchain is the most profitable blockchain for  staking. Here is information about it https://twitter.com/PolkaSyndicate/status/1395076543236526083. Here are numbers how many people use Polkadot blockchain.

Now a lot of developers pay attention to the Polkadot blockchain, interesting applications appear on it, and this attracts the attention of the crypto community to Polkdadot and investors.

The Polkadot blockchain is now attracting many new projects. There is already a lot of competition among the projects on Polkadot, so they are worth paying attention to.
AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 10:49:19 AM

EthUp
XrpUp
I think these two coins are very appropriate as an investment but don't expect 1000x profit in a few months because if you buy now it's too late to get that much profit, 1000x profit only for those who buy in 2019-2020 or earlier

CaptainDeFi

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 07:03:41 PM

CRPT is a great option here for buying
crypterium.com/crtp
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2021, 02:21:53 AM

I have bought
Doge
EOSdown
EthUp
XrpUp
Hotcross

Sorry to tell, but the coin in your list are all shitcoins except EOS but not EOSDOWN lol, you will lose your money by holding that coin in the long run, smart holder holding a coin with a strong project not base on hype by other person, If i were you, start looking on defi coin like, uniswap, pancakeswap and platform like that.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 03:27:44 AM

Nowadays there are so many potential new coins in the market with clear goal and unique platform. However, I still recommend some tokens belong in the top. Take a look and consider the following if you would like, Binance, Cardano, Ripple and Vin.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 04:08:09 AM

For me, the best top coin to hold and invest even for a long time is the king of all altcoins, the ethereum coin. Ever since ethereum coin has shown up a great market value and made several investors make much progit out of it or holding for a long time.  Now it shows it's peak prices such that it has never reached for years. There are also good coins to buy and hold for a long time but not as good as ethereum coin i think.

Impala8_

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 04:33:54 AM

Well I don't think any of that list are great
DOT
CARDANO
CRPT are really great
fielkun

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 11:42:12 AM

Before making any investment decisions, it is important to analyze first the project's fundamentals, use case, vision, and developers. By understanding these principles, you can be assured that your hard earn funds are in a safe place. One best example of this project I can recommend is Stakenet's XSN. Come and check it out.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 01:31:34 PM

I have bought
Doge
EOSdown
EthUp
XrpUp
Hotcross

I recommend holding eth and xrp, crypto is very volatile, 2 coins namely xrp and eth are the ones that have been proven and continue to grow so we are most worthy of holding compared EOS, Hot and Doge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: