Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:48:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why solana need to top 5 cmc and eth competitor  (Read 211 times)
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 02:52:33 PM

No wonder Solana is a strong coin and it can move to the top of the coinmarketcap but having a ETH competitor is a mistake. There are many many coins out there have done so well profitable, futuristic and good fundamentals but none of them can replace ETH in that second position.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 03:24:17 PM

Dear all

Solana is now very famous. Before investing, i need to say ask.questions.

Solana wil be top 5 in 2025? My guess is correct?

When in 2017 eth competitor came eos. Eos.performed very well, but in tthis bull run nothing happended  so much.

So.same.as solana also eth competitor so what is uniqueness to be major competitor to eth?

It seems that you still expect the Solona to increase at level 5, many other altcoins are predicted to have the highest place on CMC.
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 718

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 03:34:13 PM

Finally someone is asking about Solana. I am following Solana since last 50 days and I am only more and more impressed with it's tech everyday.
I am reading more about Solana every day and it has indeed partnered with many good projects. I am a strong ETH believer and Solana has equally impressed me.
I do see it in top 5 in next 5 years but anything can happen and only time will tell us how good it is. I am definitely buying some of it as it looks really promising.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 03:45:07 PM

being famous is not enough to convince us why this coin needs to be in top 5 but you should explain more technical details of this coin and why you think this coin can climb in the top 5  .
if eth competitor is the game theres more better coins than this one .
 they can be in the top first before solana . that could take a long time but before that happen i guess eth will now return in normal and can become better than its competitor
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 04:04:10 PM

I don’t understand the phenomenon of this project, I registered and started studying the ecosystem, but I don’t see something innovative in this, maybe I don’t understand something. Since when has adding tokens to your SOL coin wallet been innovative? Of course, I bought some coins, let's see what happens.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 04:24:57 PM

It seems that you still expect the Solona to increase at level 5, many other altcoins are predicted to have the highest place on CMC.

It seems like it will feel heavy for Solana, because many altcoin must be opposed to the top five of Cryptocurrency,
before Solana could really be a competitor of Eth in the Crypto room.
btcsmlcmnr

Activity: 546
Merit: 159

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 08:58:45 AM

You have to remember that ETH is a prime mover, so it's very difficult for someone to just came in and over throw ETH. For Solana I've heard a lot of good things about this project, so who knows, it might crack the top ten in the future.
Only top ten and it can not break Ethereum. Ethereum is like Bitcoin with huge communities and ecosystems, they won't be taken over by the others.

Solana nee to go through many years in the market to have a solid position as Ethereum

2025? That's a long way to go, BTC and ETH will remain on top, and then we will have some new and old coins still in existence to be in the top 10. BCH used to be in the list, but now it has move down a bit and then we have BNB and then Cardano entering the picture. So as the price is volatile, and so is the top coins.
Solana need to pass through a years of bear market and if it can stay in the top, it will join the top altcoins. BNB is the best candidate for the third position on the cap table.

It has Binance exchange behind, it has support Binance Smart Chain. When BNB takes the third place, it will not give it back to other altcoins.

BNB is different than Ripple or Dogecoin which joined top 5 because of hypes.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: