Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:31:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for a active trading companion  (Read 430 times)
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 04:42:38 AM

A good friend will really help a lot in helping the business sometimes it is not possible for one person to control everything, but it is possible to overcome the risk if one has a good knowledge of the other person's market going into a good friend business can be popular and extremely profitable. The earning potential of the business probably attracts the most candidates although it takes more than technical and learned skills to be successful in the field.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 04:01:09 PM

Last but not least, this BTC dip is acting as a nice Gunbot discount
That's a very good point actually because bots/services that offer prices in BTC instead of dollars, it's a good time to maybe purchase them. I checked gunbot and you are right, their prices are listed in BTC, although I am not sure if the prices are adjusted based on the price movement.

I hope it helps, and please feel free to contact me on Telegram if you have any questions @CryptoDROI
By help do you mean help with gunbot or help with trading in general? I see from your profile that you are a re-seller of the gunbot but if I guess it's much better to purchase the bot directly from the website maybe suing your code or some kind of discount coupon.

I have heard of gunbot earlier also but I am not sure how good it is. If possible and by chance, you read this comment, please share some stats of the bot like what have been the past trades/ROI so people genuinely interested can find some motivation.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 04:22:16 AM

It’s really good to have friends in trading or someone that can guide you by this, you can know what are the things that you need to improve and that friends will guide you on that. I still believe on humanity and if there’s a lot of good people here actually I’ve met a lot of friends here and we talk about not just trading but also opportunities. You can have a good friend on your local community, look for that group now.
but talking with anonymous ppl is very skeptical and there's a big difference with friends.. Don't just put trust to someone else especially if you don't know the background of it because there's a tends to scam you after all and that's the most worst when it comes such things.. So it always good to ask some help and guidance from your friends not to other ppl trust me especially nowadays wherein scam and fuds is increasing..
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 06:51:11 AM

It’s really good to have friends in trading or someone that can guide you by this, you can know what are the things that you need to improve and that friends will guide you on that. I still believe on humanity and if there’s a lot of good people here actually I’ve met a lot of friends here and we talk about not just trading but also opportunities. You can have a good friend on your local community, look for that group now.
but talking with anonymous ppl is very skeptical and there's a big difference with friends.. Don't just put trust to someone else especially if you don't know the background of it because there's a tends to scam you after all and that's the most worst when it comes such things.. So it always good to ask some help and guidance from your friends not to other ppl trust me especially nowadays wherein scam and fuds is increasing..
Right, don't get used to it because it's not good for us anyway,
Besides the big risk, such as indications of fraud, of course there are other things,
but apart from that it all depends on your decision

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 12:12:27 PM

Does the OP is serious about this?
He is not active anymore, sorry but I never see any interest coming from this person.

Anyway, there is one thing that I could suggest to you (if ever you will come back soon), just be sure that you know exactly who with you. It is really hard to trust someone stranger in terms of money compared to the one you know already. May you old friends or one of your family member are the best company.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 12:23:58 PM

Things I advise you to stay away from:

- Opinions of famous people: 90% of them are FUD or SCAM.
 - Twitter/Telegram Analytics: 99% of them are managed by an AI group.
 - Headlines: Most of them are inaccurate.

The solution to all of these problems lies in learning and further learning.

This is not investment advice.
A lot of you guys here advise users to stay away from the above, especially Twitter/Facebook/Telegram. My question then is this — If people stay away from those, how are they going to learn? Aren't Twitter and Telegram a part of the social media like this forum and YouTube? Just like we have peeps saying thrash and trying to scam others on the above mentioned supposed "no-go-areas", so do we also have them here and on YouTube. The world is a terrible place. No place is a saint zone. Even in religious circles, people still get scammed and all nonsense stuff.

OP, it's not enough to get a trading partner if you can't pull the trigger yourself. I'm sure when that partner calls for a trade you may be hesitant hitting the buy or sell button yourself because of fright. Work on your emotion. That's what is inhibiting you.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 05:30:25 PM

Why do you need a companion? You have this whole forum haha. There are different boards and threads that you can engage and make discussion. Head over to the trading section. You might find someone. Just be careful. Scammers lurk everywhere. They are very desperate and find every opportunity to scam people. Wouldn't be surprised if few people already PMed you saying that they want to be your companion. They will try gaining your trust and then scam you.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 06:33:07 PM

Hello Members,

I started investing in 2017 at the peak of the bull run without knowing any basics of investment, of course, lost a lot, and most if not all of my friends were out of the crypto with huge loss but then I got addicted to this technology.

Spent a lot of time understanding crypto and then started tutorials on trading and with lots of effort, interest, and dedication.

But what I have observed is that most of the time even though I predict and calculate the movement I was not able to take up the trade due to emotions coming in between or just ignoring it not sure, I just can't say why but I just don't do those trades.

so with all these, i am looking for a companion who is interested in trading, tech, news and would like to share contact number or some platform where we can message and discuss on regular basis so that on every oppurtunity i have someone to talk and take up decisions if not atleast make my head stright Smiley
I do not think this is such a good idea, on the surface what you are saying makes sense but what are you going to do the day you cannot contact this person? What will you do if you receive bad advice from this person? Are you going to blame him for losing your money?

To me what you are lacking is a strategy that is more formally stated and that you can execute without any doubt, and as long as this is the case you are still going to have doubts and will take yourself out of profitable trades, to me it seems a better idea to create a bot with your trading strategy and that trades automatically without any input from you so you do not miss those trades.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 06:56:19 PM

Why do you need a companion? You have this whole forum haha. There are different boards and threads that you can engage and make discussion. Head over to the trading section. You might find someone. Just be careful. Scammers lurk everywhere. They are very desperate and find every opportunity to scam people. Wouldn't be surprised if few people already PMed you saying that they want to be your companion. They will try gaining your trust and then scam you.
For sure there are people or scammers who had already pm'med op for that on where they are just simply trying to scam out in terms of on shilling out some coins or making out some pump and dump scheme or some sort.
You wont really be needing up a companion if you do really wanted to trade. It wont be that necessary but doesnt mean that you should close up your mind into learning or listening other suggestions.
Its true that you do have this forum alone which would really be enough for you to study on your own.It does just matter on how you do deal up or learn up into those informations that you had seek on.
Just go solo and you will find and learn on your own.

Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 09:25:19 PM

You can find a lot of trading companions but to know if that is active, legit, trusted? You will just find out once you've been together. Because all of these want to assume themselves and pretending they are good, are they?

I know there are people whom you can trust online but the question is if you can also be trusted? The same logic, the same reason we ended for, and that last one are who will fund the trades and manage it? Because instead of handling your money to others, better to have it in your hands for the safe keep.

CryptoDROI

Activity: 52
Merit: 12

Experience the Difference

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2021, 09:34:16 PM

By help do you mean help with gunbot or help with trading in general? I see from your profile that you are a re-seller of the gunbot but if I guess it's much better to purchase the bot directly from the website maybe suing your code or some kind of discount coupon.

I have heard of gunbot earlier also but I am not sure how good it is. If possible and by chance, you read this comment, please share some stats of the bot like what have been the past trades/ROI so people genuinely interested can find some motivation.

By help, I mean both yes, as my client and even as a Gunbot trader. You can contact me at any time, and I will help you with any questions you may have; we can talk about trading and strategies all day as long as you don't ask for trading advice.

Plus, when you buy from my site, you will be enrolled in the Gunbot School program, so even if I decide to quit, you're covered by Gunthy.

Pricewise, nor any other Reseller offers a discount other than the discount from Gunthy.org itself, the Official Gunbot site, and doesn't sell licenses directly. Still, thru us, the resellers, you can find the Official Gunbot Resellers List here:

https://gunthy.org/resellers/

About profits proof, some people don't like to show their BTC stash Smiley I hope you understand that, but you can check PNL% and Volume generated from some of our traders live on the Gunbot Tournaments page here:

https://tournament.gunthy.org/

I do also have wrote plenty of Gunbot articles on my site. Feel free to read when you have the time, as it may answer a lot of Gunbot Questions and Explain crypto trading strategies:

https://cryptodroi.com/blog/

Again you can contact me directly on telegram; I'm always there and respond faster than coming here to the forum

Get Gunbot the Ultimate Crypto Trading Bot - https://cryptodroi.com/
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 09:56:22 PM

^ This was what I am thinking when I heard companion, it is hard to trust random people that you encountered online, you will never know they are waiting for an opportunity to scam you. So looking for a companion is not ideal in trading. Instead, why you are not looking for a group that you can join for the open discussion regarding trading, I saw a lot of groups of a group of traders where everyone sharing the idea and thought for the potential coins but make it always sure this is not a pump and dump group. Nevertheless, a good piece of advice is to do your own research and trade on your own still the best for you.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 11:25:10 PM

^ This was what I am thinking when I heard companion, it is hard to trust random people that you encountered online, you will never know they are waiting for an opportunity to scam you. So looking for a companion is not ideal in trading. Instead, why you are not looking for a group that you can join for the open discussion regarding trading, I saw a lot of groups of a group of traders where everyone sharing the idea and thought for the potential coins but make it always sure this is not a pump and dump group. Nevertheless, a good piece of advice is to do your own research and trade on your own still the best for you.
Trust issues are really hard to acquire when we are online, all are in doubt so much better to work on our trades alone, with less risk on our side.

But the question is if OP would like to take such a risk knowing those instances and I'm not sure as well if OP could also be trusted.
I could think OP will just fail to look for someone who will accompany him. I'm not sure if he was still interested as we never see his reply anymore, weird.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 11:42:11 PM

Trust issues are really hard to acquire when we are online, all are in doubt so much better to work on our trades alone, with less risk on our side.

But the question is if OP would like to take such a risk knowing those instances and I'm not sure as well if OP could also be trusted.
I could think OP will just fail to look for someone who will accompany him. I'm not sure if he was still interested as we never see his reply anymore, weird.

Risk is on when you do entrust up your funds into someone but if you arent risking something then i dont see for any problems unless if you do really follow up his signals
blindly then you are really just making yourself putting into trouble. Im a loner or shy type kind of person which simply means that i do rather nor prefer to be alone
on things not only with trading but even on real life situations or activity i do. I dont need any companion or someone to be on the same line of career.
All of things that you do need to learn can be found online and the rest will acquire through experience.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 04:21:26 AM

Hello Members,

I started investing in 2017 at the peak of the bull run without knowing any basics of investment, of course, lost a lot, and most if not all of my friends were out of the crypto with huge loss but then I got addicted to this technology.

Spent a lot of time understanding crypto and then started tutorials on trading and with lots of effort, interest, and dedication.

But what I have observed is that most of the time even though I predict and calculate the movement I was not able to take up the trade due to emotions coming in between or just ignoring it not sure, I just can't say why but I just don't do those trades.

for example :

when SEC case on XRP i was very sure its gonna dump but still i dont know why i didnt take that trade ( i mean i can take atleast .5% percent of my portfolio if i am scared but you know it just happened that i didnt take )

initial Elon musk tweet, i was very confident that it is going to pump ( if the world richest person says something it does matter), I said same thing for his second tweet that its going to dump hard but i never took the trades

these are just a 2 and technically many.

so with all these, i am looking for a companion who is interested in trading, tech, news and would like to share contact number or some platform where we can message and discuss on regular basis so that on every oppurtunity i have someone to talk and take up decisions if not atleast make my head stright Smiley

There is nothing wrong if you want have some companion in trading. But of course, you need to be more cautious, because you know that  a lot of scammers arise here in the forum, they will pretend to be nice to you, but in the end they have intention to deceive others. Just be careful dude.
Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1231

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 03:29:02 PM

Finding a trading companion will be a tough task and search for if there will be an available, maybe they will be asking for a money in exchange for their consultation. Also, it seems to be having a trading companion based on your statements sounds being dependent on his stand or opinion that can gradually affect the way you decide your trading. It looks to be lame depending on others all the time. Trading is a tough task specially at first but if you somehow manage learning and doing it on your own, you can do it continuously. Better do it on your own and avoid getting distracted and be dictated by other people's stand like following famous or influential people's stand with regards on crypto. Be on yourself.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sumant
Copper Member

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 02:18:48 AM

Trading competition is a good way of earning some cryptocurrencies but it need some fund to buy and sell to get rank by competition rules. Every Exchange has some trading competition going from time to time in which Binance, kucoin, latoken these exchanges has doing competition regularly. We can see their rules and take part for some profit. It need a experienced trader to be one of upper rank position in competition.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 05:38:57 AM

Hello Members,

for example :

when SEC case on XRP i was very sure its gonna dump but still i dont know why i didnt take that trade ( i mean i can take atleast .5% percent of my portfolio if i am scared but you know it just happened that i didnt take )

initial Elon musk tweet, i was very confident that it is going to pump ( if the world richest person says something it does matter), I said same thing for his second tweet that its going to dump hard but i never took the trades

these are just a 2 and technically many.

You made a good move as compared to your friends.With the base of 2017,you may had huge bitcoin at the peak of 55k.Then sure shot you may earned a huge amount compared to your friends for now.In investment and stock market,you need to sustain for the longer period,then to get a short term profit.Holding for few months itself give you lot of profit.
right, but if the market is in a bullish state, we hold a bit longer in a few months may be able to maximize the profit achieved. but one day the market may dump, and we have to be careful, especially when the market has no resistance to its left, of course we have to be more careful and don't be greedy

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 10:51:21 PM

Also the great thing about the forum is that you are going to get all kinds of advice and perspectives that you may not have already thought, if you only have a person that you call your partner when it comes to trading then you are going to be limited by your and their knowledge about the markets.

But if you ask the members of the forum you will get a very diverse advice about the way a trade or investment needs to be conducted which will lead you to read a lot more articles and books about the topic and you will improve at an impressive speed because of this.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 10:59:48 PM

If this is about the influence of the news on an active trader's strategies, I really agree with what @hugeblack said.
As a trader, we must be aware of the FUD that is spreading and also the Hype of certain coins or tokens to be followed. An active trader should know some fundamentals and also technical analysis in order to measure the strategies to be implemented at that time.
And about some FUDs that you're referring to, never panic. There will be always FUD and they will never end by the FUD.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: