Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:33:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 1 x 5 OZ & 2 x 2 OZ & 3 x 1 OZ Goldhighlightend NastyMining SIlver Coins!  (Read 178 times)
Fingolfin (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 04:12:31 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2021, 01:56:37 PM by Fingolfin

Offer for sold out. Rare, Nasty Minining, minted Siver Coins with Gold Highlight!

From these minted coins are only existing  (50 x the "1 OZ" silver, minted coins with Gold Highlight)   +   (25 x the "2 OZ" silver minted coins with Gold Highlight)   and   (10 x the "5 OZ" silver minted coins with Gold Highlight)

Pictures are here:

https://imgur.com/DyEeJ0u     (frontside)
https://imgur.com/wIPe4Hp    (backside)

May someone give me the code to get the pictures linked, to show up here? Tried too long, can't find the mistake.

Is someone inside of Switzerland interested in buying these silver " gold highlightend" coins? Here is what i have to offer, only all togehther!

3 x 1 OZ Silver Gold Highlighted  coins representing 1 seat each :                                      (3 out of 50   1OZ  Gold Highlightend Coins ever mited!)

1NastyAuUoitfJdKWT8vyM5HDYTJoVUzoc      no Coins on it, yet
1NastyAuNqGnfbY2eFE6xcmj2vN6nCTP6r       no Coins on it, yet
1NastyAuSeN4kJaWYp5UigpxEJWYgrRyXH    no Coins on it, yet

+ additionally

2 x 2 OZ Silver Gold Highlighted coins representing 2 seats each:                                       (2 out of 25   2OZ   Golg Highlightend Coins ever minted!)

1nastyauHd159vNfUVLojNmyLY2Pu2N4g          no Coins on it yet
1nastyauQXe5HNkieahwKa873hj3jBMjk            no Coins on it yet

+aditionally

1 X 5 OZ  Silver Gold Highlighted coins representing 5 seats                                                     (1 out of 10  5OZ   Golg Highlightend Coins ever minted

1NASTYAU562mkawirWEDjZsEyjuMBxjecg          containing:     0.00462715 BTC            
                                                                                                                     0.00362645 BCH
                                                                                                                     0.00362645 BSV
                                                                                                                     0.00362645 BTG

Sorry, but you have to accept that we have to met in a swiss city at a notary! High priority transaction fees, escrow fees and notary costs will be covered by me!  (Eventually in another county, but price will be more)! I will not cover your travel coast to any county.
(Also. I don't know what what the corona sitiation could make it possible sell outside of Switzerind.
Someone Interested?

There is no time limit. I accept or not! The approximate price in coins at the last possible day to buy these coins was around:  (Can't really tell anymore, was a long time frame with different prices i paid: But i think (after checking all transactions again)  3.255 BTC for all these 6 Coins + 12 minted seats + containing satoshis) is the closest i can calculate today, that i have paid.
So, this is not an auction. There is no time limit, i don't think in fiat terms, so just write me an PM or post here, what these Coins may be worth in BTC for you. I provide an BTC-Adress as soon as someone is Intrested to do the the deal under the conditions that are necessary for me. (Notary   Roll Eyes)

And of course, i'm open for talking about that offer!

Cheers!

Fingolfin

Additionally infos:

https://analyzer.nastyfans.org/
https://www.nastyfans.org

and there is a json where you can see which Coins have an ammount on donations on it, that is to small to paid out:

https://nastyfans.org/mint.json

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ConcordeSST
Copper Member

Activity: 114
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 05:01:33 PM

I'm interested, but I don't live in Switzerland. The current sale price of the silver version of the coins would be .034 BTC including the BTC loaded on one coin. Accounting for the limited mintage, and the fact that these are no longer made, I'd say a fair price for these coins is .1 BTC. They would have been priced at 3.255 BTC when purchased as the value of BTC at that time would have been in the $350-$400 USD range.

I'll offer .1 BTC for them if you're willing to ship to the U.S., but I don't mean to offend in any way and I understand if you're not interested.

Perhaps OgNasty can chime in with an opinion on the fair market value of these coins?
Fingolfin (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 05:44:21 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2021, 05:58:58 PM by Fingolfin

I'm interested, but I don't live in Switzerland. The current sale price of the silver version of the coins would be .034 BTC including the BTC loaded on one coin. Accounting for the limited mintage, and the fact that these are no longer made, I'd say a fair price for these coins is .1 BTC. They would have been priced at 3.255 BTC when purchased as the value of BTC at that time would have been in the $350-$400 USD range.

I'll offer .1 BTC for them if you're willing to ship to the U.S., but I don't mean to offend in any way and I understand if you're not interested.

Perhaps OgNasty can chime in with an opinion on the fair market value of these coins?

HI,

sorry, at first i think Og has an another anderstanding beetween fiat and BTC Smiley ... not completely sure. The first possible price inside of Switzerland is 1.5 BTC.Outside Swiss coast will be more , so i don't think about use postal servive  Roll Eyes

Think it's hard to come together here ... Wink

Thanks anyway
If you still are interested i would start  an (idon't know how lomg auction.... but US is to dangerous shipping from my place Wink

Fingolfin

Fingolfin (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 05:53:36 PM

HI,

sorry, at first i think Og has an another understanding beetween fiat and BTC Smiley ... not completely sure. The first possible price inside of Switzerland is 1.5 BTC.Outside Swiss coast will be more , so i don't think about use postal servive  Roll Eyes

Thanks anyway
If you still are interested i would start  an auction  (idon't know how long.... but US is to dangerous shipping from my place Wink

Fingolfin

Sorry, in one post you said 1 BTC, in the other other 0,1 BTC ... but i think this is just cramatically mistake ... so where would you buy 0.1 or 1 BTC

Greetings to US

Fingolfin

ConcordeSST
Copper Member

Activity: 114
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 09:57:57 PM
Merited by owlcatz (1)

HI,

sorry, at first i think Og has an another understanding beetween fiat and BTC Smiley ... not completely sure. The first possible price inside of Switzerland is 1.5 BTC.Outside Swiss coast will be more , so i don't think about use postal servive  Roll Eyes

Thanks anyway
If you still are interested i would start  an auction  (idon't know how long.... but US is to dangerous shipping from my place Wink

Fingolfin

Sorry, in one post you said 1 BTC, in the other other 0,1 BTC ... but i think this is just cramatically mistake ... so where would you buy 0.1 or 1 BTC

Greetings to US

Fingolfin

No problem. It can be easy to miss the decimal point sometimes. I was offering 0.1 BTC. The problem is the 12 seats these coins represent can be purchased on NastyFans for .0084 at present time. The silver itself is worth roughly .01 BTC, and the value on the coins is less than .005 BTC. That leaves the collector value of the limited production coins that are out of stock. I know that can be hard to value, but I think it's a long ways from the physical value of .0234 BTC to the asking price of 1.5 BTC. Anyways, I don't mean to argue, I just wanted to explain what might seem like a lowball offer. I totally understand and good luck with your sale!
Fingolfin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 01:25:45 PM

HI,

Thanks anyway

Fingolfin

Greetings to US

Fingolfin

No problem. It can be easy to miss the decimal point sometimes. I was offering 0.1 BTC. The problem is the 12 seats these coins represent can be purchased on NastyFans for .0084 at present time. The silver itself is worth roughly .01 BTC, and the value on the coins is less than .005 BTC. That leaves the collector value of the limited production coins that are out of stock. I know that can be hard to value, but I think it's a long ways from the physical value of .0234 BTC to the asking price of 1.5 BTC. Anyways, I don't mean to argue, I just wanted to explain what might seem like a lowball offer. I totally understand and good luck with your sale!

No Problem. But as you clearly can see my point ist selling the "That leaves the collector value of the limited production coins"   For selling Silver and some satoshis i could easily can choose another place. May they will have a collectors valiue know or anywhere in the future or not Smiley  ... i don't know.  Have a nice day
Fingolfin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 02:25:02 PM

Selling closed, just had too many problems with forum rueles to made a good advertisement!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: