Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:39:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HBIT] HBIT Blockchain | For everyone, as simple as breathing.  (Read 1459 times)
toadrw

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 04:37:08 AM

This dude is butthurt because he was fudding in Telegram and got banned. If he wasn't banned they should have been. That's the backstory.

If it is an exit scam why do they keep developing for it?

Literally 9 commits four days ago.
https://github.com/HashBitorg

Cloud storage has been increased to 2GB.
hTorrent was released
And many other changes.

It is literally free to mine. You don't have to pay them a dime. No one is forcing you to invest anything.

Go to your wallet on https://hashbit.org/ every Monday and click Start Mining.

In addition, there is a faucet which gives between 1 and 100 HBIT every day.

• Img 1: till this point, this project collected $50k from all sale rounds, I could not check this info but you could ask the poster (@kenshoprod), but the owner still did not invest any paid promotion, marketing or listing CEX; all he needs is free because this is community project, and maintained by everyone; but money is his own private property, not a community fund; it's really so funny.
  • Img 2: audit is required these days, people also suggested this very long, but he always denied, he always has a right answer to decline. This project currently is not audit-able because it's still closed source, he only gives you closed-source to run the nodes.
  • Img 3: exchanges are not important or not a aprt of a blockchain, this is first time I hear this thing, but he tried to setup CEX.hashbit.org and others; what he want is just free listing; or this probject is closed-source, is not qualified to be reviewed on the big exchanges, this project failed in first step - transparency.
  • Img 4: now even Binance does not need money to listing, really this is so funny
  • Img 5: even if he had $50k, he still declined some small fee to list on medium exchanges; and still declined any paid promotion or marketing.
  • Img 6: for him, $30k is too big to spend for a listing because this is his own money, but 0.1 HBIT ($0.000001 with current price) is so good enough for us to do 1,000+ transactions. Because this is community project but closed source, he will do anything he want; not a result of any vote/poll.

Free Daily Mining is feature he just released, 1 claim per IP per day; what's the hell of abuses he trying to say here I don't know, people will buy millions paid proxy/socks (thousands of dollars per million) to earn his free HBIT (few cents per million)?

I only see he's abusing us.
  • Img 7: more and more people exiting their Telegram group, they recognized they were abused, from over 20k, now it's over 12k within about 6 months only.

There are still only people keep telling good things for this project in Telegram are scammers or at least they are top ponzi wallets; they would like to make you FOMO for dumping this shit.

• Devs never collected close to 50k. You could not check this because it is in your mind.
  • There is a ton of software which is closed source. Create a paper wallet if that bothers you. https://hashbit.org/paperwallet/#/
  • The bep20 version of HBIT is fully auditable and that is the one which would be listed on Binance. There is a separate HBIT token running on the HBIT blockchain. The exchanges are awful, but that is because the marketing is awful for a chain with over 10 utilities.
  • Binance does not have any set requirements to list. https://www.binance.com/en/support/faq/053e4bdc48364343b863d1833618d8ba Anyone who has been with the coin knows that we are not getting listed on Binance. You act like this is a carrot being held out to investors and it is not. Most of us just want to see continual improvement to the blockchain and this is happening.
  • There is no money for marketing. Please read about the network effect which is more powerful that spending money to have your coin pumped and dumped.
  • 0.1 HBIT For a transaction... you want higher fees?
  • Telegram went from 20k to 13k because of bots. Not because of people having a revelation of some grand year and a half long exit scam.
  • h my God!!! There are people who invested and have millions of HBIT. Oh my God! How could this happen! They must all be evil and want to sell their coins if the price goes up. So evil!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2gfay

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2022, 04:18:57 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2022, 03:10:23 AM by 2gfay

19. Scam Alert on Revain.org
I wrote a scam warning on Revain.org (Aug-23-2022), the review needed to be moderated 1 day but still declined because of reason: "Low-quality content". I had just thought this was also a paid reviews site like others; but I still would like to retry one more time, update more content, then my review appproved & published yesterday, this changed my mind about Revain.org - this is a real review site.

Img 2 is the reply of owner, like me & other members said: owner always has a right anwser for every question or inquiry/complain/query that it's so hard to explain, and the first sentence of his owner is always: "HBIT is a community project" or "HBIT is a blockchain" or "Blockchain is future".

I agree all & say Yes, but I also warned many times: "HBIT owner & Dev Team are scammers"; from beginning of this report, I did not say any word about blockchain, I only provided scamming activites of HBIT owner.

I & others (who gave the reports before me in BitcoinTalk) only show the proofs to alert everybody about this scamming project; the investors may not read & may not trust this report, that's their choice. I & others do not have any benefits in showing the reports.

Giving a report to alert a scamming project is also a scammer? Or you are insane or you are telling us a funny story.

20. Owner is not only a scammer, but also cheater & liar
  • Img 1: Like many previous contests, Lambo event postponed in the silent without any notice, certainly no rewards deliveried. All they want is just to make you FOMO & buy these scam coins. For this sale, they collected $6,000+.
  • Img 2: Now they're holding a new round of scam sale: Investor with the same layout & same model of Lambo event, just color changed. This is really cool, I bet you this round also ends soon, before the time is over.
  • Img 3: with 644M+ HBIT sold, I did not know the owner did any cheat on this or not, because this is private, I could not check on its website & explorer, perhaps the owner collected at least $2,500+ with current price, only within 10 days.

For old proofs and full report with images, please read at http://hashbit-scam.rf.gd/

PS: I also bet you if this scam project could live till next year, the link to this BitcoinTalk would be removed from all of this project.
murcandream

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2022, 03:14:04 PM

Update

• Telegram tip bot added.
  • Discord tip bot added.
  • WhatsApp tip bot added.

Go to HashBit.org to go to these groups.

Mining is going away for Proof of Stake. Miners are receiving a refund, but expect the price to fall as miners sell their HBIT for fiat.

This will be a great time to buy IMHO.

There is some talk about a buy back on dex-trade to add liquidity and close the spread. SmartContracts are being talked about for the future which will moon this IMHO.

Peace.
RallyMe

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 20, 2022, 07:23:13 PM

HashBit is building and moving to its own HBIT Smart Chain (https://explorer.hashbit.org), similar to BSC Chain and ETH chain with similar ERC20 contract implementation I assume.
Could anybody comment if this is a good thing and possible change in its direction?

2gfay

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2023, 12:17:40 AM

yeah, this scam project (HBIT - Hashbit - HBC20) totally removed this BitcoinTalk URL on homepage, like I said in many months ago

next move is remove all URL of this BitcoinTalk URL on their whole site
Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 11, 2023, 09:20:59 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2023, 07:26:49 PM by Eddyc

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-bits/hashbit-blockchain-the-difference-between-blockchains-xxzppvp

New ideas and concepts are changing the world and being prepared will be the difference.

DYOR

The project is changing, do your research and draw your conclusions...

Note*** I'm just a freelance writer looking to write about interesting projects and ideas.
BTCE_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 20

The Web3 Dev

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 07:35:49 PM

Fudders Love! lol
Still alive, you can post we are scammers every day, but in 10 years from now are still here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: