Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 07:26:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE VERY TRAGIC MOMENT IN FUTURES TRADE HAPPEN AGAIN.  (Read 507 times)
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 12:29:22 PM

We will always hear this kind of stories especially during the bull run, some people will lose, while some people will make money. The sad reality is there's a lot of newbies who are convinced that trading or investing is profitable, but in reality, it depends on your knowledge and skills, and it's like gambling where one could make or lose.
yes it looks faintly like gambling, but I don't call it that, this is a trade where we trade and expect big profits but trading also sometimes trading can also bring losses, which is normal.  like what you say they lack knowledge and are too reckless they only think of big results and don't know how to analyze it.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
justdimin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 06:54:58 AM

We all have to deal this bloodbath and its up to us how we will work things out despite of the dump market. This is definitely not new to us as we always experience bear season after its long buying and market profiting.

The newbies might see this season as a threat to loss their investment but for us the old and strong hands, bearish season will always bring us new opportunities to buy and sell them at its top price. If you can't handle a single correction, i think crypto market won't work out for you.
I have been around for three bear runs right now and I can handle all of it without any problem. I was here when that 2014 drop happened, it went to 1400 dollars and I thought to myself that I am rich beyond my wildest dreams, then it crashed, then 2017 happened and I felt the same thing, it was nearly 8x higher than the previous one and I believed I would never have to work again, then we had this one which peaked 64k and I imagined the same thing.

Whenever the price goes up I believe I am going to get rich, I make calculations on "if this keeps up another year I will be super rich" each of those times and at all those three times I end up with just a bit of profit, I am happy that I am an early investor for many coins and made a good amount of profit that allowed me to buy some vital stuff for life, but I am not sad when it goes down. Happy when up, normal when down because that is how it should be.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Mauser

Activity: 1820
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 07:00:56 AM

I got asked by my nephew on Sunday how he could buy some bitcoins. He is 14 and wants to trade with bitcoins. I had no idea that he even knows what it is. After a little bit of talking I realised that he had no really idea what bitcoins are or how to trade them, but he heard from others that you make money with bitcoins. Had to promise him that next time I buy some o would buy some for him too as his birthday present. I think at 14 you are just too young.
lienfaye

Activity: 2954
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 07:09:49 AM

Many people are still lazy to gain knowledge first before engaging themselves in crypto, then if something unexpected happen they will find someone to blame or spread rumors that they got scammed for investing in crypto. This is the problem you might face if you didnt follow the simple rule before starting your journey in crypto. Knowledge and understanding are a must to be aware of what to expect because you cant expect for the situation to go as planned.

There's no guarantee to gain but you can always have a high chance to earn if you know what you do and knows how to deal with different market situation.

wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 07:14:39 AM

Maybe it's not repeatable moment for those who depressed, most of them are newcomers to crypto and was get hooked into crypto because they saw a lot of profits that people made in a short time. I was also one of the people who depressed when market crash in 2018. So right now is the 2nd time for me and i'm getting hype for buying more and wait my profits in the future years
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 11:05:31 AM

I got asked by my nephew on Sunday how he could buy some bitcoins. He is 14 and wants to trade with bitcoins. I had no idea that he even knows what it is. After a little bit of talking I realised that he had no really idea what bitcoins are or how to trade them, but he heard from others that you make money with bitcoins. Had to promise him that next time I buy some o would buy some for him too as his birthday present. I think at 14 you are just too young.
I think you explain to him the investment things to use for trading because he needs to learn more about trading. Maybe you can teach him a little about trading and explain the danger of trading if he does not have the right skills to analyse. It is a good idea to teach young people to know about bitcoin to prepare their future better.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 02:08:38 PM

We repeat the bear market of 2020. This time it looks more severe as most cryptocurrencies have fallen near their ATH levels and many altcoins have split 3.4 times in value instead of halving as in May. March 2020.
This price drop has severely affected the entire market and we don't know when it will end. This price drop can cause most futures traders to liquidate their accounts.

The current price is still the All time high few months ago if you check price history. This bloodbath is very serious for those new traders that bought on top. But for old traders like me who's holding and buying BTC @10K level below, This current price is still high same as altcoin price since most of it was on the same level as BTC that time. Nothing new, It will recover soon.

A rebound happens in every major drop, this one seems too quick and the consequences are more severe than the whole of March 2020. We cannot determine if the bull season continues or not because of the drop. The price is always showing signs and if Bitcoin does not return above the $43k, $46k resistance mark, it will be difficult to guarantee the continuation of the bull run.

chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 01:57:17 PM

don't expect instant profit in the crypto world because it takes a process. if people haven't even studied crypto well and started trading right away then that would be self-defeating. this is what often happens to new people who want to immediately get big profits from crypto without adequate knowledge. therefore it is important to learn little by little because in addition to knowledge, skills are also needed to be able to analyze the market well.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 02:15:19 PM

There's a lot of people posting Frustration in social media and most of these people are new blood and aggressive in trading, This event will surely create huge amount of loss, but we always encourage people that before they put the money in trading they need to arm themself with knowledge and skill, because trading is the real thing and it will cost you something and will cause to change your living.

The inexperience of newcomers to the crypto world is indeed very painful because of their lack of experience in trading, everyone will definitely feel the pain of losing assets if they experience a loss, but all must come back again to increase research at every step and stage.
experience is what keeps people going and continuing to learn.
Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 02:23:25 PM

There's a lot of people posting Frustration in social media and most of these people are new blood and aggressive in trading, This event will surely create huge amount of loss, but we always encourage people that before they put the money in trading they need to arm themself with knowledge and skill, because trading is the real thing and it will cost you something and will cause to change your living.

The problem is binance lagging when dumps happen, its somehow prevent many people to cutloss their position. In my case, i only can save 10% of my margin when the dumps happen.
Its not a good thing for the biggest crypto exchange, i will stop trading until that thing fixed.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Koutami

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 02:25:08 PM

The inexperience of newcomers to the crypto world is indeed very painful because of their lack of experience in trading, everyone will definitely feel the pain of losing assets if they experience a loss, but all must come back again to increase research at every step and stage.
experience is what keeps people going and continuing to learn.

I dont think newcomers play with future, most of them only hold position on spot.
The problem of Future currently is market didnt ready for the huge traffic when dumps happen, most of them liquidated without any chance to cutloss it.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
speedforce

Activity: 758
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 02:27:22 PM

I dont think newcomers play with future, most of them only hold position on spot.
The problem of Future currently is market didnt ready for the huge traffic when dumps happen, most of them liquidated without any chance to cutloss it.

Its true, also many position opened because many trader try to open position in some of supports, and when dump happen it opened then liquidated very fast.
Its like throwing money and you cant stop it.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 02:58:19 PM

Its true, also many position opened because many trader try to open position in some of supports, and when dump happen it opened then liquidated very fast.
all that happened very naturally. everyone will try to save their money even at a loss. And most of them will build their investment and trade again from the ground up when the market actually shows a good signal to buy.
we will never know what could actually happen in the market in the future. but a longtime trader and investor must have experienced the hard times of the crypto market.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2021, 03:24:47 PM

We will always hear this kind of stories especially during the bull run, some people will lose, while some people will make money. The sad reality is there's a lot of newbies who are convinced that trading or investing is profitable, but in reality, it depends on your knowledge and skills, and it's like gambling where one could make or lose.
Yup, newbie who are so aggressive lack of knowledge but only guts, they are the one who've become the milking cow of those playing around the market. The problem is, some of these newbies are victims of so called hype in social media and they are the easy target, we all know that in trading, someone will lose and someone will gain money from losers.
Even with a less experience in trading newbies usually trade with a high leverage trading thus got rekt easily they never consider the high volatility of the price but throw in their funds in a bid to make huge profits whereas they lack all the necessary skills to achieve that having been convinced with fake and photoshoped trading results found on social media thinking that trading is very easy and profits can be earn cheaply, this is a wake up call to all intending new crypto traders to follow the learning process in order to be a successful trader.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 03:51:54 PM

all that happened very naturally. everyone will try to save their money even at a loss. And most of them will build their investment and trade again from the ground up when the market actually shows a good signal to buy.
we will never know what could actually happen in the market in the future. but a longtime trader and investor must have experienced the hard times of the crypto market.
We cannot totally say what may happen in the future, but what already happened may will have it's way back again to that situation which is just a normal thing in crypto. What we need to do is ready ourselves about that thing in order to avoid worries, negative mind and not to panic when experiencing it again.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Koutami

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 04:58:08 PM

Its not naturally, if the trader can access Binance faster, they could stop its become liquidated.
We need a better platform for sure, Binance not ready for huge traffic, or its Binance strategy to take profit from liquidate trader?

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 05:52:59 PM

don't expect instant profit in the crypto world because it takes a process. if people haven't even studied crypto well and started trading right away then that would be self-defeating. this is what often happens to new people who want to immediately get big profits from crypto without adequate knowledge. therefore it is important to learn little by little because in addition to knowledge, skills are also needed to be able to analyze the market well.
There is really a weird period in crypto world where people actually did made profit instantly and that is why there is a shocking amount of people who think that they could do the same thing because it did happen and it is not a new thing and it is not an impossible thing that never happened before. It can happen and I think it will happen again in the future when we are hyping.

I have seen a friend turn 700 dollars into 40 thousand dollars with one leverage, it was the most stupidest move I have ever seen, he doesn't know a lick about leverage trading and yet he still somehow made that kind of money. So that is why I think there were people who ended up doing the same and lost a lot of money because it was something that happened but it was a very rare thing and not really happens that frequently.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 06:48:19 PM

I do not understand why people who do not have the proper training or the knowledge of high leverage trading do end up doing it. Like what's the point of it. Just because I know what basketball is, I do not sign up to play for the Lakers do I? Not that they would get me obviously, whereas you CAN do a leverage trading without knowing it, but it would look silly right? That's exactly what's going on, people who didn't studied and learned about leverage for years and years end up doing it without knowing how it exactly works is exactly the same as me putting on a jersey and going out to play for the Lakers in the playoffs, there is ZERO difference between them.

The level of difference between people who make money from leverage versus people who are very new to it is exactly the same as my basketball talents versus Lebron James, which is why if you are noob on futures you should not do it but somehow they still end up doing it just because they can.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2021, 07:16:41 PM

Yes, there are many new users taking interest in trading and crypto but first they should learn basic things about crypto and Trading. They should learn which time is good for taking entry and which time is good for exit from market.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 07:52:32 PM

~
Thing is some people expect too much from the volatility of the market. Trends are being forgotten that there will be times that top coins like Bitcoin would be stuck or stabilize at certain price range. Felt that when it was 7k-ish in 2019.
There are newbies that aren't even familiar with the bearish side of the market.

Cool meme there, OP btw.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: