Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:34:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Meme coins have no use case  (Read 590 times)
laohe628

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 07:35:16 AM

Indeed, meme coins looks like trash to me, without hype they are nothing, even Dogecoin too. But again, if investing in cryptocurrencies is to make money, and investing in meme coin can make money, then there is no good or bad i think. The important is that you can get profit form it.

Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2021, 08:15:54 AM

Trends will come and go. Tokens will also come and go, most of them. It is not only memecoins that will disappear with time, we shall also see some top tokens disappear too. Those tokens that are top on the list this year may disappear in less than 2years from today. There are also top tokens people say do not have use case. Dogecoin is an example but it is still there. Infact, Dogecoin is getting stronger and stable each passing day. What everyone needs to do is become more careful while buying any token whether memecoins or not.
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 08:40:50 AM

Indeed, meme coins looks like trash to me, without hype they are nothing, even Dogecoin too. But again, if investing in cryptocurrencies is to make money, and investing in meme coin can make money, then there is no good or bad i think. The important is that you can get profit form it.
following hype in market actually give us multiple profit than in common projects. we have to see what is be trend now in market , and no matter is it shitcoin or qualified project.  look at past trend such as NFT  meme coin, all of them give us much profit than trading in bnb or ethereum. but we have to care about risk if suddenly project become scam.
uneps

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 09:29:22 AM

Meme coins can have a use case depends on the developer's roadmap.  After all, being a Meme coin is only a label, development and roadmap depends on the developer themselves.  Just, for example, a dogecoin can be developed into a more useful one but sadly developers are quite lazy to do something about it.  Many other newly created Meme coins are following Dogecoin's footsteps but some of them are actually planning to put a real-life application such as creating dexes as a service, while others are to develop a platform where anyone can enjoy purchasing something where their Meme token is the main medium of exchange.
Dode coin develops and advances takes quite a long time.  They groan with the years.  But now there are many meme coins circulating on exchanges who want to follow in the doge's footsteps.  Many new crypto users who want to get rich quick with meme tokens.  I don't think that's good.  Because there are many token memes, the end of the developer is blurred.  Moreover, meme tokens circulating on the bsc network.  Because there are many interested meme tokens on the BSC network.  So there are some people who want to make their own profit by making meme coins.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 02:05:33 PM

I think any coins can be used by traders, if we know if thet "Meme coins" only pumped and dumped coins, maybe we can do something with very small amount of capital. Maybe with $10 and then the coin get pumped, we can get worth value of a coins, and if dumped, well $10 usually can be afforded by people.
we will not know how the fate of coin memes in the future. if many give an example of dogecoin. then they should consider how long it will take Dogecoin to build a strong ecosystem with a lot of adoption in the market. Of course, it is not simple and short achieved by Dogecoin.
if there are meme coins that take advantage of the momentum of dogecoin, I think it will take quite a long time or long term for the asset to become viable.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 02:44:06 PM

That's right and it's obviously useless if we invest in coin memes,
I don't even have high hopes for coins like that either,
much better to invest with coins that have a clear project or we can invest in the top 10 coins
memes coins is just a props in the space wherein they're hoping to get some attention from some investors as well after the dogecoin become trending because of elon, but see what happen to doge after comparing with bitcoin?  So for short if you contribute on that memes coins for sure it's like you dash money to someone for free. Lol
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 06:38:29 AM

I don't think a mem coin is that attractive, but if anyone can predict when the time is right to join in and exit with a big profit when the pump hits, the meme coin might be a not so bad choice.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
fielkun

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 07:30:15 AM

Meme coins are such a waste of your precious time and resources. This is why I never bothered keeping a single bit of my attention to them. I would rather invest my hard-earned money in profitable altcoins like ETH, ADA, LTC, BNB, and Stakenet XSN which has a unique use cases and technology-driven innovations.
NicNacCoin

Activity: 1302
Merit: 451

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 07:36:12 AM

I don't think a mem coin is that attractive, but if anyone can predict when the time is right to join in and exit with a big profit when the pump hits, the meme coin might be a not so bad choice.
Nowadays most of the projects available in the market with meme coins which have very popular but not all coins. Shiba Inu derivatives coins have popularity and it's target objectives also very effective. You can invest those meme coins undoubtedly.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████