Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:54:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Businesses banning the vaccine.  (Read 122 times)
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2021, 01:58:26 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNhbm2yHdTI

We know that vaccinated people have weakened immune systems, and therefore they are more likely to be infectious, or sick anyway. These hairdressers are banning vaccinated customers, as they claim that they are not covered for disease spreading under their public health liability insurance.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 02:32:36 PM

We know that vaccinated people have weakened immune systems, and therefore they are more likely to be infectious, or sick anyway.
No, we don't. Do you have the data to support this claim? All of the data I've seen, and which I've presented and linked to numerous times, indicates that vaccinated people are less infectious, and less sick.

These hairdressers are banning vaccinated customers, as they claim that they are not covered for disease spreading under their public health liability insurance.
They can do what they like, so long as it's legal... but I doubt their decision is backed by data. They may be dangerously uninformed, or conspiracy nuts, or just a bit simple.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 2547

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 02:53:15 PM

They may be dangerously uninformed, or conspiracy nuts, or just a bit simple.
Or as all too often I've found to be the case, all 3 of the above is true...

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 03:00:31 PM

Or as all too often I've found to be the case, all 3 of the above is true...

Yes. I was trying to be diplomatic. Cheesy

Charles-Tim
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 4904

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 03:07:22 PM

The video is quite interesting. What I know very well about what was mentioned about the side effect of the vaccine is the blood clotting issue, which might lead to other side effects. There has been several cases of the vaccine truly causing blood clotting which is not a mild to moderate condition but severe one. Also there has been reported cases of people that died after taken the vaccine.

The vaccine supposed to take years of experimental researches before giving it to anyone, in my opinion, I see people taken the vaccine now as lab rats because there are still researches going on about the vaccine effect on human body, and this will take many years like 4 or more before solid conclusion can be made.

I am not ready to take the vaccine anyway, and thanks to the fact that no infection cases in my state. And that aside, I am not old, Covid 19 is not killing young people, also it is not killing healthy people.

OnurGalatasaray

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 03:40:26 PM

OP seems to have no clue or is he trolling. Huh
Vaccine is improving immune system and vaccine is ready and approved, I don't know anyone who had problems from taking it but I know many people suffering a lot from Covid.
I hope all covid deniers will get some sort of punishment (cash punishment).

Lanet olsun...

I am not ready to take the vaccine anyway, and thanks to the fact that no infection cases in my state. And that aside, I am not old, Covid 19 is not killing young people, also it is not killing healthy people.
Covid can cause huge problems like heart disease, conditional weakness or similar.
Better get a vaccine but yes, younger people should wait untill more risked people have vaccine.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 04:18:35 PM

Vaccine is improving immune system and vaccine is ready and approved, I don't know anyone who had problems from taking it but I know many people suffering a lot from Covid.

Lanet olsun...

Covid can cause huge problems like heart disease, conditional weakness or similar.
Better get a vaccine but yes, younger people should wait untill more risked people have vaccine.

You seem to contradict yourself. You believe the medical and the CDC, right? Check our VAERS - https://www.openvaers.com/. It's what the CDC says. Thousands dead from the vaccine. Thousands up thousands of other adverse conditions from the vaccine.

Also, the Harvard School of Medicine is medical, right? They have been doing an ongoing study for at least 10 years, that shows that VAERS and similar agencies get less than 1% of the adverse effects reports that are out there. Simply multiply the VAERS calc by 100 to get a better picture of what vaccines are doing. The medical says this, if cautiously.

Perhaps you are a newbie who hasn't looked through the forum posts to see that this has been reported at different places in the forum.

Perhaps you are an oldie, and this is simply a new account for you, where you can look new.

Possibly you are a medical troll.

Please explain?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 04:25:23 PM

There has been several cases of the vaccine truly causing blood clotting which is not a mild to moderate condition but severe one.
The data are available here.
Covid-19 is associated with a far greater risk of cerebral venous thrombosis than the vaccinations that protect against it
Instances of CVT from the Covid vaccines: 4 per million.
Instances of CVT from the AZ Covid vaccine: 5 per million.
Instances of CVT from contracting the Covid virus: 39 per million.

You are 8-10 times less likely to experience dangerous blood clotting from taking the vaccine than you are from contracting Covid.
So take the vaccine.

Also there has been reported cases of people that died after taken the vaccine.
Quotes taken direct from your link:
Over 273 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through May 17, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 4,647 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.
A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines.
If you take a sample of 273 million people (ignoring double doses), and don't give them anything, then a small proportion will die anyway. There is no causal link established with taking the vaccine, nor is any suspected or likely.

The vaccine supposed to take years of experimental researches before giving it to anyone, in my opinion, I see people taken the vaccine now as lab rats because there are still researches going on about the vaccine effect on human body, and this will take many years like 4 or more before solid conclusion can be made.
The standard three phase trials have been completed. Trials data have been published and are available to anyone. The vaccines are safe. Where does '4 years' come into it?

Covid 19 is not killing young people, also it is not killing healthy people.
Covid 19 is not killing many young people, also it is not killing many healthy people.
But it is still killing some. Being young and healthy gives you an advantage, it gives you a greater chance of successfully beating the virus. But it doesn't make you safe. For that, you need the vaccine.

---

~
Please explain?
The explanation is that you're making wild inferences and forming erroneous conclusions because you're not properly considering the data. But your arguments are faith-based anyway, so I'm not sure why you're attempting to use data as justification.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 04:58:46 PM

Please explain?
The explanation is that you're making wild inferences and forming erroneous conclusions because you're not properly considering the data. But your arguments are faith-based anyway, so I'm not sure why you're attempting to use data as justification.

Actually, it's quite the opposite. VAERS and the Harvard report are just the tip of the iceberg. There are a load of things to consider besides your calc in your above post. Here's a big one.

Were do the calculations come from? They ultimately come from the medical, right? I mean, the compilations might not always be shown in direct, medical charts. Rather, it's others like Open VAERS that do the compiling. But they get much (most?, all?) of their info from the medical. So, what?

If you look for it, there are doctors and professional medical people all over the world that are contradicting the medical leaders - like the CDC and the WHO - regarding Covid and the cures for it. But we have to remember that these are medical people contradicting their own leaders. So, they are still under the influence of their medical training to a great extent.

What I mean is, Covid is important. So, why aren't there any isolation videos or in-process reports of Covid actually being isolated according to Koch's and River's Postulates? If hundreds of thousands or millions really died from Covid, why are they so reluctant to show the only real ways that they have to prove that Covid really exists?

Remember, doctors who are starting to recognize the lies of the CDC and the WHO are still under the spell of modern medicine. They are still going to think somewhat that the vaccines couldn't do all that damage, and that whatever Covid is, that it probably DID do all that damage. But when it comes right down to it, are they really under the influence of science? Or are they under the influence of brainwashing by  the Big Phara medical lie, propagated through the universities?

For all we know, the Harvard study is way to lenient. Perhaps it should be 'less than a hundredth of a percent', meaning that most of the disease in the modern world today comes from the vaccines.

If you don't like what I am saying, think about it. Is it possible that you and most people have been manipulated mentally to think that vaccines are good? Or have you really done the science, or at least looked at and understood the full depths of the research reports?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Charles-Tim
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 4904

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 05:03:06 PM

The standard three phase trials have been completed. Trials data have been published and are available to anyone. The vaccines are safe. Where does '4 years' come into it?
I am talking about phase 4, and this will last for years. This is the phase the scientists are now, checking the side effect of the vaccine. Phase 3 is good for the administration of the vaccine but vocid vaccine were made in rush which makes phase 4 to be the best. But, I can not even still use it, when no one in my whole state and neighboring stats are having the desease.

For that, you need the vaccine.
Let me quote some important content in a news for you.

Covid-19 vaccines: Why some African states can't use their vaccines

Despite many African countries struggling to obtain enough Covid-19 vaccines, some have thousands of expired doses which they have been unable to use.

Some countries are now destroying these vaccines, in line with the latest World Health Organization (WHO) advice.

Malawi has destroyed almost 20,000 doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine, while South Sudan has 59,000 doses which it also plans to discard. The vaccines had been donated through the African Union but had not been administered by their expiry date of 13 April.

The Democratic Republic of Congo, meanwhile, says it cannot use most of the 1.7 million AstraZeneca doses it received under the global Covax scheme for poorer countries. Only about 1,000 of the doses had been administered by the end of April. Most of this batch - with an expiry date of 24 June - is now being sent to other countries, with some already delivered to Ghana and Madagascar.

The South African government decided not to use them, concerned the vaccine offered insufficient protection from the variant prevalent in the country.

Nigeria, meanwhile, said it would be unable to use all the doses in time. So some were reassigned to neighbouring Togo and Ghana.

The WHO says only Togo and The Gambia have confirmed they used all these doses by the expiry date.

And information about what has happened to the rest is currently unavailable.

To read the news in full:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/56940657.amp

I do not bother about the reason why people were not using it than maybe the complain from some people that have used it, such as blood clotting, and the new variant that might surfaced. Although, I may be wrong.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2021, 05:56:17 PM

Covid 19 is not killing young people, also it is not killing healthy people.

It actually is killing young and/or healthy people. Perhaps you meant it's killing more old people than young people, but it's also important to keep in mind that a young person can infect an old person.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4487

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 08:02:49 PM

We know that vaccinated people have weakened immune systems, and therefore they are more likely to be infectious, or sick anyway. These hairdressers are banning vaccinated customers, as they claim that they are not covered for disease spreading under their public health liability insurance.

nice way to piss off 70%+ of their customers

seems a hair dresser is proving something right though
they dont have any business sense.. hense why they are hairdressers and not CEO of real businesses
they dont have common sense.. hense why they think a retailer/business's insurer disavows customers entry

what hairdressers fear the most is not the vaccine.. but having to have their peppy conversations with customers that are debunking the hair dresser while the hair dresser is getting angry and has scissors in her hand
thats the real insurance liability risk.. scissor rage

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 12:12:39 AM

nice way to piss off 70%+ of their customers

seems a hair dresser is proving something right though
they dont have any business sense.. hense why they are hairdressers and not CEO of real businesses
they dont have common sense.. hense why they think a retailer/business's insurer disavows customers entry

what hairdressers fear the most is not the vaccine.. but having to have their peppy conversations with customers that are debunking the hair dresser while the hair dresser is getting angry and has scissors in her hand
thats the real insurance liability risk.. scissor rage

Next you will be saying that hair dressers are putting little dresses on each strand of hair they cut.

Cool

Mauser

Activity: 1792
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 06:26:48 AM

Oh wow, that's crazy. In my country we need to be vaccinated to go to some businesses, and now we can't go to others? I wish they would decide on one plan and everybody has to follow it. Wearing a mask still seems mandatory, even for vaccinated people.
OnurGalatasaray

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 12:23:04 PM

Lanet olsun...

You seem to contradict yourself.
Vallah where do I contradict myself? You just make accusation but have no explanation!

You believe the medical and the CDC, right? Check our VAERS - https://www.openvaers.com/. It's what the CDC says. Thousands dead from the vaccine. Thousands up thousands of other adverse conditions from the vaccine.
I don't know CDC? I only know CD and DVD. It's outdated for of storing videos.
I don't know VAERS. I only know vers which is a part of a lyric contribution.
Scientist have proven about vaccines and it is safe.

Also, the Harvard School of Medicine is medical, right? They have been doing an ongoing study for at least 10 years, that shows that VAERS and similar agencies get less than 1% of the adverse effects reports that are out there. Simply multiply the VAERS calc by 100 to get a better picture of what vaccines are doing. The medical says this, if cautiously.
Yes.
Harvard is a good University. I believe it has a big library.
But I have never heard from VAERS.
Seems to have a very low reputation.

Perhaps you are a newbie who hasn't looked through the forum posts to see that this has been reported at different places in the forum.
I read some forum posts but most are uneducated as shit...
Çüş maybe such people should better go to Harvard University library and read some scientist book.

Perhaps you are an oldie, and this is simply a new account for you, where you can look new.

Possibly you are a medical troll.

Please explain?
I've just read forum posts and it was a pity to see how wrong some posts are.
Maybe you are also climate change denier?
Maybe you are also racist?
I don't know.
For Corona Virus I can recommend to look at RKI. It's a famous German Science Institute established by Robert Cook. A famous German Scientist.
It's like Harvard library but online so everyone can read.
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 02:36:14 PM

Who actually knows that vaccinated peeps have weakened immune system? ohh the conspiracy-diots. why you say? because they believe in the opposites of the datas available in the public.

Regarding the video. Really? hairdressers started a movement for banning vaccinated customers? like that will hurt the community. It would be hurtful if essentials are the one who makes the movement but..... really?

Oh yeah and this is not in the whole USA, this is just "FEW" hairdressers claiming that vaccines weakens the body.

*FACE PALM*

worle1bm

Activity: 1834
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 04:32:03 PM

So who do they allow to enter the shops the infected ones who have been not vaccinated or what? Vaccination process is carried out to boost your immune system to fight against the virus cells and turn them harmless upto a certain point as we not successful in making complete capacity vaccine to fight with virus.But your claim of vaccinated people getting infected is lame and without any proof.Speaking of business they are actually afraid to come into contact at this time but if they want to regain their position they need to stop making excuses and have proper sanitization before any task management.We don't know actually when all this will end and World would come back to normal routine so we need to make compromises until that and stop spreading fake news.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: