Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:55:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Daily Bitcoin Twitter Influencer Dashboard  (Read 168 times)
coinshakedown (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2021, 03:01:46 PM
Merited by ABCbits (1), bitmover (1), dkbit98 (1)

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know that we launched an awesome dashboard that crunches billions of real time Twitter Data to produce a list of the most engaging bitcoin tweets and users!

I wish we had it available to the general public during the Elon Musk Energy FUD cycle because it was a blast to see the big movers. Hope you all enjoy and please remember it's still an early version with more features on the way!

>>> You can check out the project here at reports.bitmetrix.io  <<<

Its still in its early stages and is part of a larger suite of the bitmetrix.io project which focuses on sentiment analysis as it correlates to bitcoin. Looking forward to the feedback!

- CSD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3148

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2021, 05:22:20 PM

It can be an interesting tool for Twitter lovers. I had thought of something similar before.
How you choose which Twitter accounts are taken into this analysis? For example, most active I guess you track only Bitcoin/crypto related, do you have any database there, or you follow them by some hashtag?
I mean, some spammers can be hyperactive but posting only some nonsense.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
coinshakedown (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2021, 08:06:10 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2021, 04:11:41 AM by coinshakedown

It can be an interesting tool for Twitter lovers. I had thought of something similar before.
How you choose which Twitter accounts are taken into this analysis? For example, most active I guess you track only Bitcoin/crypto related, do you have any database there, or you follow them by some hashtag?
I mean, some spammers can be hyperactive but posting only some nonsense.

Hey in regards to your question on filtering. I have a trained machine learned data set I use to remove spammy and non relevant posts. All tweets analyzed must mention "bitcoin" or the trading symbol "BTC" hashtags to qualify for analysis. Thanks for asking!
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2021, 05:41:21 AM

Looking forward to the feedback!
I'd suggest expanding the "Best Tweet" section by showing more tweets...
- I do know that there are also links to 5 tweets on the "Most engaging, active, and popular" profiles but most of them are basically repetitive profiles/tweets in different orders.

I noticed that there's also a tweet from a Turkish user under the most engaging section [you might want to only list English tweets or add a way to filter the results based on the language being used].

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3148

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2021, 10:53:33 AM

Hey in regards to your question on filtering. I have a trained machine learned data set I use to remove spammy and non relevant posts. All tweets analyzed must mention "bitcoin" or the trading symbol "BTC" hashtags to qualify for analysis. Thanks for asking!

this seems very clever if possible for a machine to recognise irrelevant posts which contain specific words.
What do you think to add something like a Twitter timeline, where some of the most relevant tweets from different accounts will be shown. So people can read the most important tweets even without going to the Twitter app/platform itself.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
coinshakedown (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2021, 03:26:08 PM

I'd suggest expanding the "Best Tweet" section by showing more tweets...
- I do know that there are also links to 5 tweets on the "Most engaging, active, and popular" profiles but most of them are basically repetitive profiles/tweets in different orders.

interesting... I'm seeing a trend that folks really would like to expand and view more of the top tweets just like you are calling out here. I am really considering making a view for this soon!

I noticed that there's also a tweet from a Turkish user under the most engaging section [you might want to only list English tweets or add a way to filter the results based on the language being used].

Indeed, I have been going back and forth between keeping non english tweets. I have kept them mainly for curiosity but may remove them if I have any issues with detecting spammy content with the language barrier. Stay tuned and I really appreciate the feedback!

coinshakedown (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2021, 03:35:25 PM

This is interesting tool, it could be used as extra data to predict Bitcoin price movement. I also notice you have newsletter, how often do you send the news? Daily? Weekly?

Thank you! We are a small team, so the newsletter is monthly and based on updates and some key trends we see. As things progress, we may go towards a weekly setup.

I notice the website have "Positive Sentiment" percentage, by any chance do you also use Machine Learning to determine the percentage?

Indeed, we use machine learning to get this score!
coinshakedown (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2021, 03:38:10 PM

this seems very clever if possible for a machine to recognise irrelevant posts which contain specific words.
What do you think to add something like a Twitter timeline, where some of the most relevant tweets from different accounts will be shown. So people can read the most important tweets even without going to the Twitter app/platform itself.

I agree, some folks have mentioned something similar and I plan to build out a view to try out. hope you like it when it arrives! Stay Tuned!
GoodLuckToken

Activity: 65
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2021, 10:19:45 PM

Pretty cool, the site gives quite a bit of info. What features are you planning in the future? Would it be possible to add other coins aside from just Bitcoin? As for the non-English tweets, maybe you could have a button somewhere that allows people to choose a language or something along those lines?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: