Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:54:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin starting to recover  (Read 691 times)
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 01:31:14 PM

This is why I think there is really nothing to be scared of, just try to hold your coins as strong as you can and in the end you will be the winner,
Sure, but they have to be really willing when the price doesn't match what they expected. They have to use cold money to do this, meaning the money used is not the money needed to meet daily needs. I am not the type of long term asset holder although I know that there is more potential if I want to hold on to it longer. I prefer short term profit so it is clear that there is no bigger target to achieve on my part.

Elon can drop the price only a certain amount, he can't continue to drop the price forever. We will be the victorious ones in the end.
Elon is not a bitcoin adherent forever, he is quite volatile and he is not a good role model for anyone looking to invest in bitcoin. I think he had his own interest in supporting bitcoin before he started calling it unsuitable for the idea of ​​saving energy. Now, who would believe him?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 02:13:49 PM

bitcoin is still holding between $36k to $38k, I don't think it's been said that bitcoin has recovered yet. because it's still under $40k, at least bitcoin should be able to crawl to a price above $40k this week.
current conditions are still considered vague and need a strong push to fully recover from the fall for a few weeks.
There's nothing wrong with assuming Bitcoin hasn't recovered if it hasn't returned to a price above $40k, because everyone has their own opinion.
Indeed, Bitcoin has failed several times to pass the $40k resistance price, this requires good news that can trigger the Bitcoin price. Hopefully this
week there will be a surprise from Bitcoin with the emergence of good news, if there is good news the possibility of Bitcoin rising above $ 40k
could become a reality. While there is no other way, besides we have to be patient waiting for Bitcoin price movements.
My prediction is still btc rise up to 100k$ at the end of year 2021, there is a great posibility that bitcoin will have a high price at the end of the year, because bitcoin has a good start this year. The price is still high and start to rise so i think that was positive sign, dropping and pumping is normal so we need not to worry about it we need to trust and have patience for good.

I like optimistic people, rather than we complain a lot about the current situation, it would be better to think positively like you. There is still a chance
for Bitcoin later this year to reach the price of $100k,  because there are still about 6 months left for Bitcoin to recover and be bullish again.
Hopefully this month at least Bitcoin can return to a price above $40k, we really have to believe in Bitcoin, because the price is going down like this,
happened often. So there is nothing to worry about, we will see more surprises that will be given by Bitcoin, so be patient for now.

I think there is too much drama, way too much drama about the ups and downs of Bitcoin. The veterans here know it anyway. It will happen again in two or three years from now, and again afterwards. It happens with real estate. It happens all the time. What counts is a fundamental judgment. If I believe Bitcoin has good prospects in the future, a price drop shouldn't be too concerning. It can take time as we know from the past but so be it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 07:36:24 AM

I think there is too much drama, way too much drama about the ups and downs of Bitcoin. The veterans here know it anyway. It will happen again in two or three years from now, and again afterwards. It happens with real estate. It happens all the time. What counts is a fundamental judgment. If I believe Bitcoin has good prospects in the future, a price drop shouldn't be too concerning. It can take time as we know from the past but so be it.

Humans do like drama by nature, so I wouldn't be surprised if the price of Bitcoin became a drama for some people. Actually in the face of volatile
Bitcoin price changes, we don't need much drama, as long as we believe in the future of Bitcoin. So there should be no need for doubt, even though
the price of Bitcoin continues to fall, in the end the price of Bitcoin will definitely go up again. But still, every time the Bitcoin price goes down there
will be debates and differences of opinion, even though all we have to do is hold, until the price goes up again. Because of how far down the price of
Bitcoin is, it will eventually go up again, so why should we really worry.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: