Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:07:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google search volume for Cryptocurrency related topics broke a new All time high  (Read 345 times)
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 07:00:44 PM

Weekly search volume on Google for the topic “cryptocurrency” has reached its highest level yet both in the U.S. and worldwide, according to data from GoogleTrends.  READ THE COMPLETE ARTICLE HERE: https://worldpublicityblog.com/index.php/2021/05/23/google-search-volume-for-cryptocurrency-related-topics-has-broken-a-new-all-time-high-record/
Cryptocurrency breaks search records every time that there is an event that happens. When the price crossed the 2017 ATH price , the search records on Google trends showed that cryptocurrency and Bitcoin holds the highest search.

So, I know for sure that the reason there is another trend in the search is because of the decrease that happened lately. But it’s always good because it’s going to be making a lot of people to know more about cryptocurrency and Bitcoin, and that means that they will all keep learning about it and some of them will pick interest and also invest in it. That’s how the community keeps growing.

Yes. I think the up and down trend is also profitable for crypto. The most important thing is the spread of information about crypto, both positive and negative. Of course people will try to understand when something happens. When they get the ending of what he learned, then that's when he will go to buy crypto. I think there are billions of crypto users in this world. So it is very easy for crypto prices to be pumped.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 07:20:44 PM

I think the up and down trend is also profitable for crypto. The most important thing is the spread of information about crypto, both positive and negative. Of course people will try to understand when something happens. When they get the ending of what he learned, then that's when he will go to buy crypto. I think there are billions of crypto users in this world. So it is very easy for crypto prices to be pumped.
There is a good amount of chance people may create a hugely negative press for bitcoin in the long run because we are disturbing the whole financial world, and that is not something the wealthy would want. They are trying to "join" crypto world but the reality is that no matter how much money they think they can make from this, we are going to make the fair amount of the share as well, it is not going not going to be like fiat world where if we screw up we get all of our possessions taken away from us, if banks screw up they get free money from government, that is not really something that happens in bitcoin.

We all will be in the fair zone and if they make money that means we make money and if they lose money we lose money and that is why I believe all these wealthy people will keep working to destroy bitcoin, which will make it known more and more and loved by people more and more.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 07:57:10 AM

I guess the data will not be the same in all countries because people who search about cryptocurrency will not be the same too and that can make the result different. Maybe in your country, the result makes all-time high but we do not know what is happening to the other country. But with the mass adoption that happens in many countries, I am sure the search volume about cryptocurrency can increase daily. That means cryptocurrency will become more popular than before.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 10:06:04 AM

I guess the data will not be the same in all countries because people who search about cryptocurrency will not be the same too and that can make the result different. Maybe in your country, the result makes all-time high but we do not know what is happening to the other country. But with the mass adoption that happens in many countries, I am sure the search volume about cryptocurrency can increase daily. That means cryptocurrency will become more popular than before.

Well duh obviously,,,:) And google does take into account a lot of factors as you say. Not that they are the best. In India and in China they also have their own search engines that probably show other results, but the point here is, based on Google own algorithm they have made an all time interest high.

That is still important!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MusaMohamed

Activity: 924
Merit: 301

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 01:48:56 PM

There is a good amount of chance people may create a hugely negative press for bitcoin in the long run because we are disturbing the whole financial world, and that is not something the wealthy would want. They are trying to "join" crypto world but the reality is that no matter how much money they think they can make from this, we are going to make the fair amount of the share as well, it is not going not going to be like fiat world where if we screw up we get all of our possessions taken away from us, if banks screw up they get free money from government, that is not really something that happens in bitcoin.

We all will be in the fair zone and if they make money that means we make money and if they lose money we lose money and that is why I believe all these wealthy people will keep working to destroy bitcoin, which will make it known more and more and loved by people more and more.
Those searches come from outsiders. If you are bitcoin investor or crypto investor, you do know where to find news and read. You will not use Google to search for news.

Outsiders have curiosity and search with Google when Bitcoin rises too much, make a new all time high or when Bitcoin crashes. Outsiders will read, hear or watch about those events on massive media before they have more curiosity and use search engines.

I see Google search volume as a signal of the outsider crowd's curiosity but it does not tell me Bitcoin is on soar or in crash.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 12:34:00 PM

Well duh obviously,,,:) And google does take into account a lot of factors as you say. Not that they are the best. In India and in China they also have their own search engines that probably show other results, but the point here is, based on Google own algorithm they have made an all time interest high.

That is still important!
We can admit that Google is the most helpful search engine, and Google still improves their performance among the other search engines. But I think the basic algorithm for every search engine is almost the same, so the result will not be different. So when peoples use the search engine to search for what they want, the result will be different from the other people. That is why the searching factor from one country and the other country will not be the same. When crypto can be popular in one country, that can attract other people to search for the following news.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 02:10:24 PM

Since cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more popular and more and more countries are beginning to legalize cryptocurrencies and of course cryptocurrency technologies already are used in all areas, well, do not forget that the cryptocurrency market is growing very quickly and therefore people see all this and they begin to invest even more in cryptocurrencies and of course, even more new investors are starting to come into the cryptocurrency sphere as they see the opportunity to make money on cryptocurrencies.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2021, 02:56:29 PM

this means that many people are starting to find out about bitcoin and crypto. interest in crypto is slowly increasing around the world, all thanks to a bull market. but all of that does not really have an impact on the market, increased interest does not mean that there will be many new investors coming. so don't get too excited about it.
Globally the numbers of cryptocurrencies enthusiasts is increasing because a lot of people want financial freedom and want to establish an anonymous way of financial transactions, while exploiting other benefits of it, I am not surprise because they might seen, read articles or watched a lot of documentaries on cryptocurrencies how it had brought succour to many people and how many had become rich through investment in it.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 03:42:21 PM

in fact also in my opinion most of those who have search for words that have some correlation with cryptocurrencies on google are new, that is, not in/involved in the sector and have done so only out of curiosity seen the news in the newspapers and television news on the high value achieved by bitcoin and some altcoin but now that the market is slightly down i think that this trend / interest in crypto is also waning
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 04:37:57 PM

Of course it would. With people all over the world experiencing the devastating effects of the covid-19 pandemic, people are bound to be anxious about their finances. Which pushes them to look for better alternatives for earning income since a lot of people became unemployed, others for securing their assets and there are also those people who just wants to diversify their means of earning. And of course, letynot forget the people who just got pulled in by the hype of the recent bullrun plus the Elon Musk and dogecoin craze. Publicity good or bad is still publicity. This will prove to be good for this industry in the long run.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: