Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:55:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A real alternative to Chia Coin?  (Read 769 times)
Starkick (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 09:05:05 AM

Well, I noticed that Crypton is slowly but continues to grow. By the way, a lot of users have added this project to the observation list and are also monitoring its development. Especially considering that Utopia sponsored such an important crypto event.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sethrey

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 09:26:52 AM

That is clear because now the competition for cryptocurrencies has increased so it is clear that stimulation is needed every quarter so that progress can exceed what has been in the past.
But the difference here is that Crypton and Utopia project on the whole is self-financed. They never had any sponsors. That's why it's harder for them to get value in comparison to more popular coin and those which are on hype. So such situation is more natural and more trusted for me.
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 07:54:45 AM

Yes, this can be called the best advertisement, which, moreover, the project is also being tested by the crypto community. I hope Utopia will take part in some other crypto event in the future.
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 08:18:02 AM

Did you hear about Chia Coin?

It is a hype green coin, which is now becoming a leader in the cryptocurrency mining market. Despite the hype, Chia Coin is still not as green as Crypton — the internal cryptocurrency of the Utopia ecosystem. The first has some drawbacks in technical terms. Although Crypton does not position itself as a green cryptocurrency for mining, it is a privacy coin. But the technical data suggests otherwise.
Funny to read these lines now. For some reason Chia was in the news a lot in spring (even non-crypto news pages) but now has disappeared completely. I just checked it's price development and it doesn't seem to be one of the big winners this year...
I read about Crypton and Chives (the latter is not even on CMC?)... so are those the hype coins for the next season?  Cheesy Grin

As "green" as harddisk mining seems in terms of electricity consumption, it consumes resources just like GPU mining or similar and won't be a good long term solution as a "green" method
Sethrey

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 07:02:46 PM

Funny to read these lines now. For some reason Chia was in the news a lot in spring (even non-crypto news pages) but now has disappeared completely. I just checked it's price development and it doesn't seem to be one of the big winners this year...
I read about Crypton and Chives (the latter is not even on CMC?)... so are those the hype coins for the next season?  Cheesy Grin

As "green" as harddisk mining seems in terms of electricity consumption, it consumes resources just like GPU mining or similar and won't be a good long term solution as a "green" method
I won't call Crypton a hype coin as it's not new, and it doesn't try to get a hype, but grows naturally. Its advantage over chia is that it doesn't require any additional equipment for mining and is really green. And other advantages are that it's a privacy coin and that it has its own decentralized no KYC exchange. Its rate also started to grow fast after the last listing so it has a really good potential.
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 04:04:59 PM

I think it's simple, the developers are really ready to openly declare the project. This is evidenced, for example, by the participation in crypto events, the promised release of a mobile version. I am glad that I once believed in this project.
Sethrey

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 12:39:35 PM

I think it's simple, the developers are really ready to openly declare the project. This is evidenced, for example, by the participation in crypto events, the promised release of a mobile version. I am glad that I once believed in this project.
There was a post within all the official pages with a photo of mobile phone, I think it was exactly the announcement about soon release of mobile version. But today another teaser appeared. And now it seems to be connected to its own exchange.. Let's wait Smiley
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 08:53:14 AM

There was a post within all the official pages with a photo of mobile phone, I think it was exactly the announcement about soon release of mobile version. But today another teaser appeared. And now it seems to be connected to its own exchange.. Let's wait Smiley
Oh, I love these little Easter eggs from developers so much!=) It's very nice of them to give users hints about upcoming updates and then also surprise them with the scale.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2021, 10:00:50 AM

I think all the properties of decentralized cryptocurrencies are the same. The problems we often face internally are not regulatory issues. Even if we can oppose regulation from the government then we will continue to oppose the government so that cryptocurrency cannot be beneficial to the government. I think the problem to solve is a cheap transaction. Well, I have the question what is the crypton solution to deal with this?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 4272

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2021, 10:13:15 AM

https://chiapower.org/
0.307 TWh is the annual power consumption as of 19.10.2021, based on the current netspace of 35.3 EiB, as reported by https://www.chiastatus.com/
Chia Coin has over 300,000 nodes, so the coin is well decentralized and the platform supports smart contracts.
This is an interesting project, but it should be treated like a startup.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██