Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:15:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you recommend staking?  (Read 6432 times)
GaxviiBuss

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 07:28:47 AM

Staking is ok, if it's a good project, their are some project that give return beyond one imagination like BRT and welbe coin. From my perspectives I can recommend staking because it's also one of the means of earning in crypto world, it gives good ROI
cryptoknows

Activity: 277
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 10:36:09 AM

In fact, you won't get huge APYs anywhere, the staking boom took place a year ago. But you can get 10-13 percent right now with Near Staking. APY will give you about 13 percent, which is very good considering that the Near token is quite stable and now the rate is going up, thus you can get excellent income from the growth of currency and APY, in addition, the commission for APY will be only $ 0.01
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 11:00:30 AM

If you safe player it could be yes to take staking, but ofcourse you will get small amount of profit.
You can get double when your staked coin has pump when its released, and that is need deep observations and you have good data on market movements as your consideration to staking.
So staking still recomended for you that used to.

Staking is good if you believe the developers instead of keeping your coins and just wait for the value to grow,
staking gives you additional passive profits.

It's up to your  judgments if what particular coin to invest,
if you find the right project and pumped take place not just the increase but the stake amount adds up to your pocket.

The tough  part is to find the right one that will give you that benefits, lots of available project to choose.
Ever-young

Activity: 1204
Merit: 176

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2021, 11:29:06 AM

For me staking is one of the perfect way of saving your ETH, you will be earning some percentage why waiting for it to hit your expected price. The thing their is you just have to be mindful of the place you want to stake your ETH, for security reasons, in other not to end up losing you're asset why looking for interest.

odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 12:10:41 PM

Staking is a good way to make passive income of cryptocurrencies especially on the coins that you are planning to hold long term. This makes sense because you can increase the units of the cryptocurrency you decide to hold and if you stake coins like ETH or BNB which are good projects in itself, it is a goof long term investment

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2021, 12:31:55 PM

Staking is advised if the coin has a lot of potentials to develop in the future. For example, the Cardano coin has been worth staking for the previous three months, and the value has already increased by x2, from $1 to $2. So you can see that staking is really a good way of increasing your assets and making a profit just at the right timing. I'm staking a lot of altcoins right now and before I staked them, massive research has been conducted so I'm at peace even there's a market crash happening.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 03:18:08 PM

Of course yes I recommend staking because this the best way to earn extra money. Earning around 10% APR in Blockfi which is not bad but are you sure if this is a trusted site? if it is, then stake your ethereum rather than holding in your wallet and you will earn more if ethereum is pump.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 03:56:00 PM

Absolutely! When you stake,  you a stand chance of increasing your coin and staking a coin like ethereum is good for the network and security of the platform!  Staking is win win for everyone!  Just make sure you are staking with the right website and you should be good!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
flip4flop

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 04:16:30 PM

Without a doubt staking can be a profitable venture, at least more so than holding coins in a cold wallet. You can easily earn some solid yield in many different places. It all comes down to your risk appetite though. If you are chasing extremely high yields the risk is there somewhere, maybe its a pump and dump or a straight-up scam. Just be careful you do the research on what and where you are staking and be comfortable with the potential to lose it all.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 04:24:13 PM

in using the defi platforms there is always a greater or lesser risk, there is no risk 0, to invest / staking the eth at best you can take a look here https://www.coingecko.com/it/earn/ethereum, on blockdefi i saw that the interests are now 4%
MSN02

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 04:48:08 PM

I definitely recommend staking, the likely hood losing money is almost non. I currently stake NEAR for 11.2% apy. The way you have to stake in order to not risk losing money is by diversifying who you stake with so if one of them is a bad actor you don’t lose much.
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 06:22:07 PM

One of the Cryptocurrency Deposits. For ETH itself, it's a good investment for me.  For locked staking, ETH is better compared to stock dividends, then locked staking is more profitable even though it's riskier.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 06:28:39 PM

Yes ,Staking is actually very good but it takes patience for it and if you start here you must be prepared to hold coins for a long period of time, because in staking you have to be strong in holding and it takes quite a lot of time for you to profit. but this is better than nothing.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Evgenklm

Activity: 896
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 07:37:49 PM

If there is such a possibility, then of course it is worth trying and getting devidends , and why not turn to defi exchanges, such as uni, divide ETH or add stablecoins and find higher % on farm.
Gbniman

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 07:49:01 PM

Staking is good it makes you a Holders of coins it Totally worth it! Staking crypto is pretty easy and if prices go down you can automatically average your entry prices, so when its going up again, you will be much much faster in the winning zone.
Staking has become so popular is because it enables crypto holders to earn substantially higher APY’s than traditional savings accounts or money market funds, i will say staking is good.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 09:03:47 PM

Staking only works if it is a project that can last, there are many many projects that started with farming/staking and their tokens became as little as possible, nobody really bought them and the price crashed big time. I do not really believe that staking is good in those projects, which means that there is no inherently good staking, it all depends on the projects themselves.

I personally believe that we should focus on the fact that some projects are good, like pancakeswap for example and if you want to do staking on those projects then it is good, in that case it is not the staking that is good it is the fact that you are doing it on cake. Like if bitcoin turned into proof of stake then I would totally do that as well, not like I am doing anything else with it, better to stake then just sit idle by, and when ETH turns into 2.0 and becomes proof of stake, I will do that too, it is about the project and not about staking directly.

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 09:02:03 PM

I prefer investing and slow trading, secure staking has too small interest rates for crypto market. The only coin I stake from time to time is BNB - I use Binance Vault for this.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 09:38:54 PM

I prefer investing and slow trading, secure staking has too small interest rates for crypto market. The only coin I stake from time to time is BNB - I use Binance Vault for this.
if you have the ability in market analysis and sufficient experience then trading is indeed the best choice, by taking advantage of price volatility to make a profit.
if you don't have market analysis skills then staking is the best alternative to get passive income, but you need to carefully review the platform or exchange where you do staking, its security must be really ensured because we deposit assets there. Staking is quite effective for those who have difficulty keeping up with price volatility.

efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 11:44:04 PM

In my opinion, staking is useful for investors who plan to make long-term investments. In addition to holding their coins, they also get high interest from staking. Trading can be a good alternative if you have the ability to do technical analysis

ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 03:09:46 AM

We are currently seeing staking as a new option for people who invest in crypto.Because by storing money in staking we get interest from the coins we staking.staking is safe for us because the flowers we receive in accordance with what we get are promised and returned to our wallets at a time.I think at the moment the staking is good for eth you can try done in binance.There are many offers staking with high interest.In addition to eth, other altcoins also offer many staking flowers that can be staking with a period of 1 month, 3 months or 12 months with varying and of course profitable flower variants.because I have also tried staking in binance is very safe and profitable for those of us who invest in crypto for a long period of time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: